Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

"He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" (4478 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / President Jonathan's Food-Poisoning Suit In Gambian Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by SisiJinx: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
Watch Ghanaian and Nigerian men Tear each other apart on the bus in London.

The man in the orange security jacket hit the white lady and didn't apologise which led to an argument between her maybe Nigerian but claiming Gambia boyfriend and the guy who hit her.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqk1vWr4QC0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

"You are fighting for your stay, that's why you are with her" - Ghanaian Man to maybe Nigerian but claiming Gambia Man
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2008
Africans, nigerians; touts, barbarians, fraudstars, liars, corrupt, noise makers and brainless jihadists.

"I am an engineer, i will show my id card" who sai. . . . f@#king nigerians. . . . lol.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by asha80(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
So nigerians are hated like this sad
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Someone told me about this video lastnight

I didnt know it was this bad

Immigrants coming back from a gruesome night shift ripping each other apart!!! grin cheesy wink

Your mother is in Ghana, slowpoke No.1, you are a Nigeria, you are struggling for your papers!! LMAO
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by LadyT(f): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
WOW how disgracful grown men on public transport!

If the guy hit her sorry would have fixed all of this.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by jgirl3: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2008
Kai kai kai!
That is it! I'm claiming Japanese heritage if I go to London.
It's not even a matter of Nigerian, Gambian and Ghanaian anymore. It's a matter of seeing how Africans have turned themselves to immature goats in public. All he had to say was sorry. What would it have cost him?
What rubbish is this?
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2008
the guy know which bread to butter.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by LadyT(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2008
undecided

Really embrassing
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by SisiJinx: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
j-girl:

Kai kai kai!
That is it! I'm claiming Japanese heritage if I go to London.
It's not even a matter of Nigerian, Gambian and Ghanaian anymore. It's a matter of seeing how Africans have turned themselves to immature goats in public. All he had to say was sorry. What would it have cost him?
What rubbish is this?

Rotflmao!!!  grin grin  cheesy cheesy

Haba now, take it easy on them. The poor men are coming from a midnight shift!  tongue
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by jgirl3: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!!!  grin grin  cheesy cheesy

Haba now, The poor men are coming from a midnight shift!  tongue
LOL! angry angry angry tongue tongue
It's no excuse. Midnight shift or whatever. See the way they were shouting now!
Ah ahn, after this video (ON YOUTUBE O!), how will i open my mouth to call myself Nigerian to someone who's seen it?
It's not bad enough that the guy said he's Gambian. What is worse is that the guy in orange actually sounds like he's right. . . the guy may actually be a Gambian but even I'm beginning to believe that the idiot is actually Nigerian (slowpoke Number 11? - I won't even attack the abuses now)
Shouting #1, 2, 3 as if he just learnt to count.  angry angry angry angry
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by MrCrackles(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
Absolutely pathetic!! cheesy

Railway Engineer come dey find ID card wey no dey pocket!! grin grin grin grin

Person wey be cleaner for Acton Town Hall!!!! grin grin
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by SisiJinx: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! angry angry angry tongue tongue
It's no excuse. Midnight shift or whatever. See the way they were shouting now!
Ah ahn, after this video (ON YOUTUBE O!), how will i open my mouth to call myself Nigerian to someone who's seen it?
It's not bad enough that the guy said he's Gambian. What is worse is that the guy in orange actually sounds like he's right. . . the guy may actually be a Gambian but even I'm beginning to believe that the idiot is actually Nigerian (slowpoke Number 11? - I won't even attack the abuses now)
Shouting #1, 2, 3 as if he just learnt to count.  angry angry angry angry

Rotflmao!! Oh my God! I can't stop laughing. . .

1, 2, 3. . . say it with me, you are all (pause) Imbeciles

Hahahahahahahaha!! Lawd-a-mercy!

Nigerians. . . we've been wondefully made! cheesy
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by LadyT(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
Who cares where they are claiming.  Must they shout on public transport whats wrong with saying sorry and three of them ganging up on the Gambian wannabe haba!

The orange jacket prat searching for an ID he knows he does not have
rotflmao!
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by SisiJinx: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
Yeah, a simple Sorry or excuse me would have just done it.

Africans and Agidi. . . God help us. embarassed
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by jgirl3: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Rotflmao!! Oh my God! I can't stop laughing. . .

1, 2, 3. . . say it with me, you are all (pause) Imbeciles

Hahahahahahahaha!! Lawd-a-mercy!

Nigerians. . . we've been wondefully made! cheesy
LOL! Don't mind the goats joooo!
Nigerians were wonderfully, specially and blissfully made.
To make it worse, we can actually be loud. White men would have used their fists within the first 2 mins.
Na only mouth we get.
LadyT:

Who cares where they are claiming.  Must they shout on public transport whats wrong with saying sorry and three of them ganging up on the Gambian wannabe haba!
EXACTLY!
They lack manners.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by 4Play(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
How do we know what actually sparked the whole nonsense?
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by SisiJinx: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
From the person who shot the video.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
Nigerians claiming Gambia, weytin I no go see for this world!
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by Nnenna1(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Gambians sound Nigerian though.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hehehehe. . . . . I just came back from comedy night at the pub, but this is the funniest shit I have seen all day. . . .
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by JJYOU: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
another ugly bros @  work
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by debosky(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2008
hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

see wetin frustration dey cause oh!

oyinbo man maltreats them at work daily but they can't shout, but to apologise after hitting a woman, they resort to attacking the dude - who cares if he's Gambian or Gambari sef?

slowpoke 1,2,3 grin grin grin grin
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by TrueBrit: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2008
Nnenna1:

Gambians sound Nigerian though.

No they don't. I have numerous Gambian friends and when I was in Jos, I had numerous Gambian classmates and they do not sound Nigerian. Even if they do, that guy claiming to be Gambian is almost certainly Nigerian (or was raised or has lived in Nigeria for an extended period).

@Sisi Jinx, some people are looking for you in the literature section.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by debosky(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2008
The 'Gambian' dude is not only Nigerian, he's conc Yoruba - who else calls railway 'railuwe' ? grin grin grin grin

This is truly funnier than any comedy club gig. cheesy
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by TrueBrit: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2008
debosky:

The 'Gambian' dude is not only Nigerian, he's conc Yoruba - who else calls railway 'railuwe' ? grin grin grin grin

This is truly funnier than any comedy club gig. cheesy

LMAO
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by cre8tivity(f): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2008
these animals deserve to be deported back to their various villages.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by LadyT(f): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2008
You guys are killing me.

grin rotflmao
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by Nnenna1(f): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2008
True Brit:

No they don't. I have numerous Gambian friends and when I was in Jos, I had numerous Gambian classmates and they do not sound Nigerian. Even if they do, that guy claiming to be Gambian is almost certainly Nigerian (or was raised or has lived in Nigeria for an extended period).

@Sisi Jinx, some people are looking for you in the literature section.

The ones I've hung around with blend easily with Nigerians and sound like us. Just from my experience.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by bawomolo(m): 1:49am On Dec 05, 2008
lmao. hopefully that bus is the express route to london psychiatric hospital. goodness, were cargo full that bus.

lol@slowpoke no.1,2,3. railway engineer ko, railcar cleaner ni
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by redsun(m): 2:09am On Dec 05, 2008
Believe me,in as much as nigerians could be crude,ghanians have no march,they are so thick headed and they hate nigerians.The other guy could be a gambian.

We africans hardly grow up,peter pans.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by proo212(m): 2:36am On Dec 05, 2008
Nice one Debosky. I thought I was the only one that noticed "railuwe" I chuckled when I heard that.
Re: "He’s Not Gambian, He Is F-ing Nigerian. . . He Is Just Ashamed Of It" by naijacutee(f): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2008
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We have finally reached the stage where Nigerians travel abroad and are totally ashamed of being called Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland - A Microcosm Of Nigeria / 5 Years Old:: The Untold Story Of The World's Youngest Mother. / Breaknews:tinubu In Aso Rock To Negotiate With The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.