Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? (45553 Views)

I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo / Does NYSC Allow Pregnant Ladies To Serve? / Why Part-time Student Are Not Allow 2 Go 4 Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by rotators: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
yes, no big deal, they just helping the lady

21 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by elooghene007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its no big deal just few guys trying to help the lady shikena

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by englishmart(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
nothing happened there na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by StevinMorgan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rayhut:

help indeed, i am the only person that should help her when her butt needs to pass through this kind of thing.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by caesaraba(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes na. If you ask that man whose wife was getting down with those 5 guys in Lagos camp, he`ll tell you he prefers this a hundred times over.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na wao. This is assault .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by kingzjay(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Who else is enjoying the comments?

7 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Rexphobia(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

help indeed, i am the only person that should help her when her butt needs to pass through this kind of thing.
Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by lomprico(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
6 comments and it hits fp! Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol, when it happens you won't be there to stop it. Funny enough na we dey carry em cross the barrier back then. And here comes this fatso in my platoon, it was her turn......don't ask me what happened, story for another day (Till now I think about it and I laugh). angry

7 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lemme think undecided

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by eghos12(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
no o na my wife they warn turn to push up bag

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by lordprosh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
no way!!!

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by stelcramento(f): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm....funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Orikinla(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
She asked for it.
I am only feeling sorry for the guys she will explode her farts on. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by FemoLondon: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:
Na wao. This is assault .
It appears that the man are genuinely assisting the lady. What makes you think that it is assault?

4 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Those male corpers have never been more enthusiastic to help a lady..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

Den always folo like her handbag cos d ned for dis kind of help can arise anytime

5 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by DesChyko: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
For Men Only o!!

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by bigfatbooty: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
lols

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by calabaman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
I would rather not allow her be in such a situation where she would need that kind of help

SHIKENA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by locust01(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
What is special there no be shit (igbe) dey there.

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by melotreaah(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rayhut:
Iffa heaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by tiswell(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ayymackynz: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
would I rather allow her to fall ni?

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by mistabiola: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can't take it cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.