Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? (45548 Views)

I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo / Does NYSC Allow Pregnant Ladies To Serve? / Why Part-time Student Are Not Allow 2 Go 4 Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by bosun11(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
yomi007k:
Choi! See as dt guy for middle grab d thing like say na world cup.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
it depends on d location of the altitude
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by surveyProf(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
As for me why not, at least it is part of training, you need to see what happened some years ago, wen I was in an elevator, going to the 25th floor of the building, and all of sudden, NEPA take light, and the generating set, never came up, i.e we were trapped in the elevator, for like 20 mins, we have to embarked on a "survival of the fittest" level, there was this fat lady inside the elevator with us, i.e 5 men and 1 lady, all we needed to do was to first help the lady out, by pulling her from behind, and she was not complaining grin grin

Also during war, you see worst than this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by mecussey(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
No probs, make them help her but make I no see am.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Warrisdis?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
There is nothing wrong with that: its just part of the man o war drills which I also participated in camp...some guys can over do it though.... cheesy

Funny comments though
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by naijaboiy: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Men only in a public forum?
sigh

I'm talking about the thread and not the forum smiley
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by JoeCutie(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
You're asking if I'd allow my wife to mess on top those guy's head? Since na wetin dem want, so be it.

Clearly, they're even happy tussling with the hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Isk(f): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
rotators:
The guy in the middle tho cheesy cheesy lol
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Isk(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
yomi007k:
Choi! See as dt guy for middle grab d thing like say na world cup.
Rotfl lolol
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by predentstats: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Are there no female members in the camp?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rolly83:

Wow!!! You mean you have a big "Ikebe"
Lol. Na slip of fingers.. I didn't mean to say it o. grin grin grin..na mistake o.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol you lots are so filthy minded. It is just her gluteus maximus you know cheesy one of its functions is the passage of waste products also known as defecation, through its own canal(the booty hole) cheesy nothing sexual about that. smiley

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

help indeed, i am the only person that should help her when her butt needs to pass through this kind of thing.

Now that you're not there what do you expect her good? undecided
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by onadana: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
winkShoe get size....why would I marry a wife who will go for service from my house?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by bolafez(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

help indeed, i am the only person that should help her when her butt needs to pass through this kind of thing.
stingy man
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
yomi007k:

Pics of ur big ikebe or ur telling lies grin
Ok na make I dey tell lies na..I no fit show u even if ei big like tools own...relax..
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by CoCoLav(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
predentstats:
Are there no female members in the camp?

Who is the female that will knot hands for her to step on and help her up a 12ft wall?

@topic its only plump ladies that have to go through this. The slim ones climb easily so if your wife is plump just advice her not to do it because its not like the guys really enjoy being stepped on. They have to do everything possible to get her up there because if she falls on their head its R.I.P
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Richiy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
StevinMorgan:

Oya follow her go camp
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

sigh

I'm talking about the thread and not the forum smiley
ohohoh,i just gerrit now.
The op is not serious.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Lol you lots are so filthy minded. It is just her gluteus maximus you know cheesy one of its functions is the passage of waste products also known as defecation, through its own canal(the booth hole) cheesy nothing sexual about that. smiley

Well for me.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by sukkot: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
this is what happens when women eat too much wheat and oha or amala and ewedu or tuwo shinkapa and stew. my wife will eat carrot for breakfast, celery for lunch and mango for dinner grin

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by StevinMorgan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
bolafez:

stingy man

they did not help me to pay the bride price. So shes my property. So whats the stingy man for?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by eduxerxes: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'll gladly lend a hand too
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by deletrue: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
FemoLondon:
It appears that the man are genuinely assisting the lady. What makes you think that it is assault?
It pains me to the highest heavens that human beings like you is existing. Probably you are not married otherwise if your wife whose bride price is fully paid is allowed in that show, you are saying it is normal?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by slap1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
No problem, provided I don't see the picture.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Pain(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes. Only if she Farts on their faces
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Perelo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Next just passing by, tot it was something serious... Next
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by StevinMorgan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Richiy:

Oya follow her go camp

so will you allow people to touch you butt in the name of camp activities?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by StevinMorgan(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Richiy:

Oya follow her go camp

so will you allow people to touch you butt in the name of camp activities? I know your type will like it.
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by blakky97(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
rotators:
click here for more
those nysc man o war like that part of their work too much
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by SHOCK7(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:
Na wao. This is assault .
And who told u dis, what's d big deal about helping a weaker lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.