Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers (1203 Views)

Nysc 2011 Batch B Corpers (july 2011 Posting) / Nysc Batch A Passing Out Soon / Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by pierreech(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2006
HI Y'ALL AT LAST IT'S OVER undecided AFTER MONTHS OF WORK AND ALL WE'LL FINALLY HAVE FINISHED OUR SERVICE TO OUR FATHERLAND. I WENT THRU IT WITHOUT CHANGING MY NAME AND THAT OF ANY ODA PERSON grin. WHATS NEXT! ONLY GOD AND U KNOW. JUST WANT TO WISH ALL NAIRALAND CORPERS WHO'LL BE PASSN OUT ALL THE BEST IN THE YEARS AHEAD. TAKE THINGZ EASZY IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN A JOB DONT FRET IT'LL COME IN DUE TIME JUST TRUST GOD.
I'LL MISS D 8500 SHA BUT ITS ALL GOOD! undecided

ALL D BEST AND DONT 4 GET TO HAVE A BALL ON THURSDAY YOU ALL DESERVE IT! wink
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by greatone(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2006
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am passingggggggggggggggg out on d 17th dat's thursday this week it's not been easy from camp d endurance trek waaaaaaaaat i got into d muddy water during dat journey d mosquito bites morning drills yep but i enjoyed my service year learnt a lot met new characters.it's wat everyone shd go thru.i enjoyed d north sure i served anyway still serving in bauchi.so glad i went 2 yankari games reserve.gonna face d favour market from 17th no fears i say no fears.catch yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by enpopa(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2006
Well,its great u guys are passing out but don't be too excited 'cos you'll be coming to face reality and the harsh labour atmosphere.#8500 can really sustain body n soul but when it stops coming,i guess then u'll appreciate that money the more.Nonetheless,thanks to a forum like this that keeps us informed.We go all make am.
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by iumar: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2006
Lets thank God dat see us thru, may he still continue given us his protection in whtever we chose 2 undertake after d POP.Gd luck 2 batch B corp members
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by skilberge(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2006
yep !!! to god be the glory cool no begining without a definite ending ,,,,, i return all glory to God almighty. serving in sokoto is a unique experience in one's lifetime. what i'm gonna miss most is my mosquito net , lol,,,, the breed of mosquito here is no where to be compared with. anyway sha its great to experience what life is here in sokoto,,,,the seat of caliphate,,,,many things to write home about , the good! the bad !! n de urgly!!!
cheers!
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by olagboye(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2006
well guys,its nice n i want to congratulate all of d batch b corpers and to d batch a corpers ,keep it real and dont waste ur time n worthless tins grin cos we have less than 6 months 2 go .cheers
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by bechex(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hi guys congrats on ur pasing out, i also passed out exactly a year ago and i am doing fine now although it took me exactly 11 months to get a job. i want u guys to be steadfast and prayerful, cause with god all things  are possible. some people ont have to search for jobs, while some of us have to search for some time.
 i want to advise u that u check urself very well and try to aquire skills that would put u in abetter position, If ur course is one that requires proffessional certification e.g accounting, and u intend to practice, then dont waste time go for the certification or whatever it may be in ur case.
 Let me end by saying this, ur own job will not pass u by, but at the same time it is only people that are well positioned and prepared that will be able to take the best advantage of an opportunity when it comes.
  All the best
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by jenijade: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2006
hi guyz
its so good 2 have come 2 the end of d journey.i cant still beleive that my one yr. in akure is over and i can get back to lagos where all d info on jobs is at.
right about now, am soooooooooooooo exicted as well as kindda scared.
reason, ?
am supposed 2 call GT Bank HR 2moro after i getmy discharge certificate for a date for my interview.
wish me luck please.
i pray i dont have 2 go thru scouting for a job like is d nig. situation.
its my ernest prayer for all u out dia 2.
one love guys!
Re: Happy Passing Out To All 2005 Batch B Corpers by Ukpekeson(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2006
I wish u all WELL cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Test Format / Immigration At Last! / Springbank Oooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.