Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Removal Of Dilapitated Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Removal Of Dilapitated Car (1045 Views)

Urgent Pls!!!! Removal of car tint! / Removal Of Thermostat From Diesel Engine Trucks / My Experience With Thermostat Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removal Of Dilapitated Car by cmoney22222: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello N'lers.. Pls there is this unused car parked on my street for like 10 years now. Its not drive able and the owner does not care. All landlords has complain about it. Long story short.. I'm afraid , I don't want bomb to be planted in it this election period because I don't want to die not. Pls where can I get it reported to be towed or so that the REMOVE sticker can be placed on it?
Thanks
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by nedu2000(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm also interest in finding a reply,there's one that has been there for abt 6months,making it difficult for me to reverse out of my compound onto the road,is that any relevant authority that we can call that won't ask for money?
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by cmoney22222: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even the one that ask of money is even okay because they will act sharply... Pls any body with info?
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by FlyboyZee: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Write a petition concerning it, stating how it constitutes a security risk to you and everyone in the neighbourhood to the DPO of the Police Station nearest to you. Then follow it up with the DPO and see how it rolls. İ wish you luck.
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by cmoney22222: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
FlyboyZee:
Write a petition concerning it, stating how it constitutes a security risk to you and everyone in the neighbourhood to the DPO of the Police Station nearest to you. Then follow it up with the DPO and see how it rolls. İ wish you luck.

Will do this asap... Thanks
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by sultaan(m): 3:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Or just write free car on it grin

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Buy it. Then sell as scrap.

Faster method.
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by cmoney22222: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Buy it. Then sell as scrap.

Faster method.

The man no gree sell am for aboki people...
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by DECOtech(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
cmoney22222:

The price probably wasn't right for him
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
cmoney22222:

Send an southerner to buy it. grin
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by GarbaAudu: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
With a very good and committed residents association, such nuisance as abandoned vehicles or garbage heaps would have been taken care of.
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
cmoney22222:
Hello N'lers.. Pls there is this unused car parked on my street for like 10 years now. Its not drive able and the owner does not care. All landlords has complain about it. Long story short.. I'm afraid , I don't want bomb to be planted in it this election period because I don't want to die not. Pls where can I get it reported to be towed or so that the REMOVE sticker can be placed on it?
Thanks
There are a million and one towing vans willing to help you take this down to the scrap yard. But all you have to do is to first improve on your interpersonal relationship skills. You should make the owner see reason to dispose of it OR get the cooperation of neighborhood landlords/tenants association so you collectively agree and force Tenant to dispose of car, or the union does it itself. Simple, easy, chikena!

You could also enforce the assistance of the police in evacuating the car after joint decision taken.
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by ivoryhouse(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
cmoney22222:
Thanks
Report to the nearest LASTMA office.
Re: Removal Of Dilapitated Car by AutosBay(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Report to the nearest Local Government Council.

(1) (Reply)

thanks every one.. / Enugu: Two Nigeria Neatly Used Honda Pilot For Sale@1. 1m Negotiable / The 1901 Car Race That Made Ford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.