Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card (5190 Views)

Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Isis Claims To Have Burnt Jordanian Pilot Alive- Breaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by ddazz: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:
reflecting back on the speech that Muhamadu Buhari gave last night, I have every reason to cast doubt that he never paid out bribes to politicians to vote for him. I believe on his behalf other politicians would have dolled out millions of dollars to greedy delegates to vote for him... I have every reason to question his mandate and whether he is the messiah to save Nigeria..

In 1983 he single handedly created the problem we are experiencing today by tampering with a democratic government claiming to be a hero. This dude is 75 years old. I'm sure Amaechi is only using him as a vehicle to get to Aso Rock and replace Jonathan. But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need. Not some old looking scarecrows with missing tooth coming to tell us Nigeria is corrupt, when he was the person who brought corruption to Nigeria...

Perhaps if APC had picked Kwankwaso, it would have been much clearer for them to win, but picking Buhari is the worst mistake they've made.
I rather not VOTE than to Vote for the same person who Killed my uncle because of his political hatred for minorities.

Goodluck to them..

Ur mental capacity astounds me. So because you SUSPECT that Buhari may have been involved in corrupt practices, you would rather vote for President Jonathan who is a notoriously corrupt individual.

When i see people like you, i fear for the future of this country.
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Reptyle(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:
reflecting back on the speech that Muhamadu Buhari gave last night, I have every reason to cast doubt that he never paid out bribes to politicians to vote for him. I believe on his behalf other politicians would have dolled out millions of dollars to greedy delegates to vote for him... I have every reason to question his mandate and whether he is the messiah to save Nigeria..

In 1983 he single handedly created the problem we are experiencing today by tampering with a democratic government claiming to be a hero. This dude is 75 years old. I'm sure Amaechi is only using him as a vehicle to get to Aso Rock and replace Jonathan. But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need. Not some old looking scarecrows with missing tooth coming to tell us Nigeria is corrupt, when he was the person who brought corruption to Nigeria...

Perhaps if APC had picked Kwankwaso, it would have been much clearer for them to win, but picking Buhari is the worst mistake they've made.
I rather not VOTE than to Vote for the same person who Killed my uncle because of his political hatred for minorities.

Goodluck to them..

You don't sound like you ever owned an APC membership card...which makes me question the integrity of the rest of your post.

Goodluck to you too.
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Olaolufred(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:

Goodluck to them..

[size=18pt]GOOFLUCK TO YOU.[/size]
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
stop crying
GEJ will win no matter how useless u talk.
grin grin grin

If Technology is not paramount Why is the US the World power?
Why has China become the fastest growing Economy
If technology doesn't protect lives and property why do we seek for foreign ARM?? instead of using ARROWS to fight boko harm.
Why do we use CCTV cameras if technology doesn't guard?
pipu and village way of life sha! guy wake up and move to light.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan must win tongue
if na fight we go fight But he is our nxt president come 2015 grin

Seun please delete this " bitterpenis" Anti technology idioot na...
Like I said earlier, you are the dumbest from the lot of dumbs.... you don't need to have technology to govern well, you don't use technology to think, you don't use technology to implement develop or implement policies
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by McSterling(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:

Goodluck to them..
You were never an APC member. Stop fooling yourself. Hundreds if not thousands have died under Jonathan's watch and he's shown us clearly that he cares about nothing else but his reelection. Shame on Jonathan.
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:
But I rather have GEJ voted in because he is trust worthy and he is the Leader we need.

guy are you really ok, or you are just being silly?
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by RotrEmmanuel: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
bitterpenis:

Like I said earlier, you are the dumbest from the lot of dumbs.... you don't need to have technology to govern well, you don't use technology to think, you don't use technology to implement develop or implement policies
everyone is the " dumbest among all dumbs" on nairaland!
e be like u just learnt the new grammar! grin grin

village Goat

GEJ till i die
tongue

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2014
great1:

Can he even operate an Ipad

We need a young vibrant president... this guy is gone far beyond the age of rulership... we need someone who is young and vibrant... Kwankwaso was the right candidate...
Why did you register with APC to get their card in the first place when you know that Buhari, one of its presidential candidates that killed your uncle is in the party? You don't know how to tell lies.
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
everyone is the " dumbest among all dumbs" on nairaland!
e be like u just learnt the new grammar! grin grin

village Goat

GEJ till i die
tongue
I have no problem with you supporting GEJ, it's your choice, but don't spread lies or false information because of peanuts you have been promised or gotten
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by RotrEmmanuel: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
bitterpenis:

I have no problem with you supporting GEJ, it's your choice, but don't spread lies or false information because of peanuts you have been promised or gotten
ehen! whats d meaning of this your username "Bitterpenis"

C person wer d talk of IDEA! tout
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by bitterpenis(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
ehen! whats d meaning of this your username "Bitterpenis"

C person wer d talk of IDEA! tout
smh
Re: BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card by delishpot: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians, voting for the wrong reasons since 1000 bc.
To me o, lets all sit at home on that day. I do not want any of them to rule naija. Lets just sit down jeje and look at them. After the ellection day passes, let youths from each state decide on candidates and vote their governors and then let each region bring out candidates and let us vote who will lead naija from there.
I think we should do this vote thing from grassroot level. That way, the average man who is a good servant of his society/ people will get a chance to lead his people and do more good. Instead of it to depend on who has millions to buy party ticket.
Most people who can afford to buy forms/ tickets are corrupt or have corrupt god fathers who will take advantage of the person as soon as he gets voted into office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] / Employment, Unemployment and Underemployment Rate By State / Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.