Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] (5153 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by ontiah: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Watch a secret CNN Documentary that was never releases for Nigerians view because it contains lots of bitter truths on the Nigerian civil War against the Igbo people in 1968.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlfP9YrGgs

See how the problem of dividing Nigeria started and how Major General Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government.

This is a video all Nigerians need to watch in order to resist all temptations to follow the drums of division and crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by gartamanta: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2017
What exactly is a Nigerian? A colonial name

What exactly is Nigeria? A British colony

So instead of people fighting and killing each other over a name and country created by the white man, a referendum should be held so that people can decide

18 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by googlepikins: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
I don't need to watch any nonsense, Afonjas and Fulanis can never ever be my brothers. come rain come sunshine.

24 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
googlepikins:
I don't need to watch any nonsense, Afonjas and Fulanis can never ever be my brothers. come rain come sunshine.

Truth hurts I guess. At least, this video has confirmed that Biafra had foreign fighters and loads of ammunitions from France. The silly lies that Biafra lost because they had no foreign support can now be laid to rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by najoke: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

Truth hurts I guess. At least, this video has confirmed that Biafra had foreign fighters and loads of ammunitions from France. The silly lies that Biafra lost because they had no foreign support can now be laid to rest.
Biafuros are known for rewriting history to favour them grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by BENZINA(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Lemme settle down to watch if there is anything new than.....
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by feelgoodInc: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by dlondonbadboy: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

Okay.. so what do you want now?

3 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2017
On behalf of the Fulanis we wholeheartedly accept your wishes and hereby passed the Mantle to the Afonjas. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

googlepikins:
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by OAFMods: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
ontiah:
Watch a secret CNN Documentary that was never releases for Nigerians view because it contains lots of bitter truths on the Nigerian civil War against the Igbo people in 1968.

See how the problem of dividing Nigeria started and how Major General Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government.

This is a video all Nigerians need to watch in order to resist all temptations to follow the drums of division and crisis.

Is Biafra an Igbo name ?

2 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Slikbae: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2017
The minorities of the niger delta can never be your brothers too because if you hate the aforementioned then it is obvious you only like us for what you can gain from us.
googlepikins:

1 Like

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by HarryDuce(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Hmph... Tales by moonlight.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by holocron: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
The BIAFRANS are the bell-whether black people of the 20th century, with their triumphs and their tragedies.Though they lost their gallant bid for a country of their own, their triumphant resistance without recognition or support by any of the world powers will shine forever in the chronicles of war.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Olaolufred(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Can't imagine i finished this one hour documentary.

I also joined maj. gen. phillip effiong to say that biafra ceases to exist.

1 Like

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by jpphilips(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2017
CBS or CNN?
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Slikbae:
The minorities of the niger delta can never be your brothers too because if you hate the aforementioned then it is obvious you only like us for what you can gain from us.

Oboy speak for yourself alone.

As for me and my local government we are going with Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by odysey: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
ontiah:

Wats wrong with all of you...

Igbo's say we want to go

the north said Igbo go

where did you hear War

3 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by odysey: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olaolufred:
Can't imagine i finished this one hour documentary.

I also joined maj. gen. phillip effiong to say that biafra ceases to exist.

truth be told then things were different and Nigeria had more support

Things have changed... Nigeria as you know is no more
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Slikbae: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol, igbo claiming niger deltan.
ItsTheBachelor:

Oboy speak for yourself alone.

As for me and my local government we are going with Biafra.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by tysontim(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

So you did not see where they few foreigners said they dont have guns an amunations? Even a single bazoka and anti tank weapons they don't have?
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Olaolufred(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
odysey:

truth be told then things were different and Nigeria had more support

Things have changed... Nigeria as you know is no more

Assumption is the mother of frustration.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Slikbae:
Lol, igbo claiming niger deltan.

To what end really?
If you really on the street of NigerDelta you would understand that the majority of us want Biafra. Forget all these rhetorics and narratives by some so called groups claiming to represent us.
It doesn't reflect the mood on the people.
I challenge you,go to the street and sample opinion. 9 out of 10 NigerDelta indigenes you meet want Biafra.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Slikbae: 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol. Such exaggeration. I see you guys are clearly living in dreamland. This time around it would come as a shock wave.

Like I said earlier you are Igbo from the SE or from one of the igboid ethnic groups of the SS who will obviously join your brothers in the SE when Biafra comes. As for the rest of the Niger delta, we have made our stance known. Ijaws have denounced Biafra, urhobos , efiks, Ibibio, itsekiris, isokos etc have all denounced.
ItsTheBachelor:

To what end really?
If you really on the street of NigerDelta you would understand that the majority of us want Biafra. Forget all these rhetorics and narratives by some so called groups claiming to represent us.
It doesn't reflect the mood on the people.
I challenge you,go to the street and sample opinion. 9 out of 10 NigerDelta indigenes you meet want Biafra.

1 Like

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by johnspurgeon014(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Slikbae:
Lol. Such exaggeration. I see you guys are clearly living in dreamland. This time around it would come as a shock wave.

Like I said earlier you are Igbo from the SE or from one of the igboid ethnic groups of the SS who will obviously join your brothers in the SE when Biafra comes. As for the rest of the Niger delta, we have made our stance known. Ijaws have denounced Biafra, urhobos , efiks, Ibibio, itsekiris, isokos etc have all denounced.

My brother, denouncing Biafra is like denouncing your history. If you don't know where your forefathers are from, then go and ask your grandmother if she is still alive. Do not be decieved by the lies told by the Nigerian education system about who you are. You can drink your oil for all I care. Just know thyself brother.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by naija247: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
So CNN that started operating on the 1st of June 1980 did a documentary in 1968??

7 Likes

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by odysey: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olaolufred:

Assumption is the mother of frustration.
the blind shall soon see
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by PDJT: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

Below is part of the British involvement in the war. Britain saving Nigerian military ass since 1914!

As a result Britain supplied six Saladin armoured personnel carriers (APCs), 30 Saracen APCs along with 2,000 machine guns for them, anti-tank guns and 9 million rounds of ammunition. Denis Healey, the Defence Secretary, wrote that he hoped these supplies will encourage the Nigerians ‘to look to the United Kingdom for their future purchases of defence equipment’. By the end of the year Britain had also approved the export of 1,050 bayonets, 700 grenades, 1,950 rifles with grenade launchers, 15,000 lbs of explosives and two helicopters.

In the first half of the following year, 1968, Britain approved the export of 15 million rounds of ammunition, 21,000 mortar bombs, 42,500 Howtizer rounds, 12 Oerlikon guns, 3 Bofors guns, 500 submachine guns, 12 Saladins with guns and spare parts, 30 Saracens and spare parts, 800 bayonets, 4,000 rifles and two other helicopters. At the same time Wilson was constantly reassuring Gowon of British support for a united Nigeria, saying in April 1968 that ‘I think we can fairly claim that we have not wavered in this support throughout the civil war’.

These massive arms exports were being secretly supplied – indeed, .
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by chuxiano: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
naija247:
So CNN that started operating on the 1st of June 1980 did a documentary in 1968??

Abeg ask them?
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Dedetwo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
ontiah:

Whatever crap narrated in this junk is hearsay. Besides there was no CNN during the Nigeria/Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Slikbae:

There's no point going back and forth with you. Insisting I'm Igbo when you don't know me tells a lot about your level of intelligence.
Re: This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] by Slikbae: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Y'all do that to others all the time. Advice for you: don't give what you can't take.
ItsTheBachelor:

There's no point going back and forth with you. Insisting I'm Igbo when you don't know me tells a lot about your level of intelligence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysis Of Each Geopolitical Zone By Unemployment Rate (source: NBS) / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump / See What Happened The Last Two Times Igbo Men Ruled Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.