Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin (9468 Views)

HELP! How Can I Darken My Skin Plsssss?? / Help On Sunscreen That Will Not Darken My Skin / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by soronzo: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
I've been using coco butter cream for about 3-4 years now,but I found out it has darken my skin more.I'm so confused that I don't even know the kind of cream to use any more.Although I don't want a bleaching cream I just need a cream that will maintain my chocolate color.I will really appreciate all the thoughts shared here.
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by DesChyko: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Jergens
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by ghogz(f): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Avon.its a foriegn product.u'l luv it
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Caro white.
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
i recommend you start using meladerm. though the cream is a bit expensive but it is worth it. if you want to buy, simply visit www​.civantskincare.com and place your orders. it is what i use.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by soronzo: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks I will definitely work on your advice
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by tonididdy(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2014
kristina1:
Caro white.
is this a bleaching cream?

I had to stop using it cos it mad my face very light fair but other parts of my body are not as changed as my face.
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
i recommend you start using meladerm. though the cream is a bit expensive but it is worth it. if you want to buy, simply visit www​.civantskincare.com and place your orders. it is what i use.

Isn't meladerm too small to be used for the whole body?
Am having hyperpigmentation though its not that bad. Have been advised to go for facial peel,really don't wish to.

Where can I get meladerm in nigeria?
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
emiraty:

Am having hyperpigmentation though its not that bad. Have been advised to go for facial peel,really don't wish to.

order from their website.

or try and visit any big beauty shop around your area.

you can also still check for fair and white blue pack that contains hydroquone( it for treating hyperpigmentation it not meant to be used more than 4 to 6 months, discontinue use after you have seen desired results and switch to a cream to maintain your new colour and use sunblocks)
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

order from their website.

or try and visit any big beauty shop around your area.

you can also still check for fair and white blue pack that contains hydroquone( it for treating hyperpigmentation it not meant to be used more than 4 to 6 months, discontinue use after you have seen desired results and switch to a cream to maintain your new colour and use sunblocks)

Thank you for the advise But fair and white in blue pack are many, which one precisely? Then what cream would u advise I use in maintaining?
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Flawlessbeauty: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Please everyone should refrain from bleaching their skin. It is the worst thing you can do to your skin. Your skin is very important because it protects everything inside of you. BLEACHING YOUR SKIN CAN LEAD TO SKIN CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!

Respect your skin by using beauty products that enhances your skin. I highly recommend MEMPHIS COCOA BUTTER FORMULA, a proven scientific breakthrough in skin care. Memphis Cocoa butter is gentle to you skin and is guaranteed to even out your skin tone.
Visit http://www.memphiscocoabutter.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-Cocoa-Butter/276141465879807

Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by 1stLadyRobinho: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Having Stretch mark on your body due to pregnancy, use of steriod base cream , weight gain or loss?

Are you tired of using different Stretch mark solutions
that doesn't work for you?

Are you tired of not wearing the clothes you wish....due to stretch marks?

Then you need to add 1stlady skincare pin: 2BFFE36F
whatsapp : 07059900676 & 09027671957
Instagram: 1stlady skincare

For your 100% herbal stretch mark remover (not Cream) You only have to use it once in 3days and
watch your stretch mark fading away in just 21days
of usage.

Hello, looking for that flawless glowing skin?
Add 1stlady pin: 2BFFE36F, whatsapp: 07059900676 & 09027671957

For that fabulous
skin, here are skincare products for all skin types,
brightening creams, lightening creams, whitening
creams, half caste cream , egyptian milk, Philippines
cream, Indian Whitening creams, morrocan
glow, 100% stretchmark remover, face cream
(removes sunburn, freckles and dark spots in 7days),

Whitening serum within 7days with 100% argan oil,Nutmeg oil,lemon oil,rose hip oil,Alpha lipoic acid, vit C, Hazel nut, Sweet almond oil, mulberry leaf oil, corn oil,Germ oil, Grapefruit oil.

Hot chocolate cream within 4days!!! dark knuckles remover, Dark Armpit Eraser, Dark thigh corrector, Herbal exfoliator, skin
lightening shower cream, Strong Kojic soaps,
glutathione soaps, glutathione pills, glutathione Extract Cream#so effective#

Extra whitening soaps, Spa soaps which most ladies and gents queue to have from 1stlady skincare due to its efficiency

facial toner cleanser, etc etc! Strictly Organic.... results in
7days.

We deliver nationwide & worldwide

#1stlady caresssssss
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by viviangold: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015

I sell meladerm in nigeria. Am one their distributors. Call 08157547047 for more info
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by viviangold: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
RELUMINS is the king of all whitening pills, it is the most advanced whitening pills today, it is 10x better than gluta C complex and 6x better than ivory caps. It does what other glutathione capsules dont. It tones, brightens and whitens the skin, reducing acne and dark spots, it gives you a healthy and supple glowing skin.

Meladerm is a lightening cream that is made with all the chief natural whitening ingredients in the right proportion. It clears pimple/acne, agespot, liverspot, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and gives you a uniform complexion. 

The best part of these is that it has ABSOLUTELY NO SIDE EFFECTS cos its all natural, except you buy tbe fake. Contact 08157547047 for AUTHENTIC, straight from the source glutathione capsule and meladerm cream now.
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by homesodear: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2015
At the flawless skincare organic workshop, we don't just mix and turn, we take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch. Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients and ensure they are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out!

Registration is on for the next workshop session.

Registration Fee: 50k

Date: 22nd and 23rd January 2016 (Friday and Saturday)

Time: 10am prompt

Venue: Wellness Place, second floor, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos.

Add on WhatsApp 08034917464 or BBM 58FBE604 for more info and seats reservation

Www.Facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by dezisellng: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
tonididdy:
is this a bleaching cream?

I had to stop using it cos it mad my face very light fair but other parts of my body are not as changed as my face.
lol
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Debbielam(f): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
do you mind using baby cream? ...cussions baby lotion or pears baby lotion its what i use nd my skin is jux soft and smooth....the sun isnt darkening me either rather than all these chemicals.......these things scare me a lot u never know which one is good or bad till its too late..
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by arabianights: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

for the whole of your skin ?hmmmm.................how many do u use in a month as the quantity is not much
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by sopretty: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Join our DIY chatroom today for questions on skincare , we interact on safe products to use, render solutions to different skin problems to our best knowledge and also teach you how to make your own safe skincare products at no cost, join today and thank me later

click on the link below to join or send me a WhatsApp message on 09024838720 to add you

https:///3yugEa2WNJq1ADJah1WwqV
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by kowasco(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Allureoftheseas:
I got a question for you about that meladerm are you still using it is it a full body cream
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Cream That Won't Darken My Skin by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Debbielam:
do you mind using baby cream? ...cussions baby lotion or pears baby lotion its what i use nd my skin is jux soft and smooth....the sun isnt darkening me either rather than all these chemicals.......these things scare me a lot u never know which one is good or bad till its too late..
Are there differences between pears baby lotion and pears baby cream?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Shoes Galore! / JEWELRY/WATCHES / Ways To Manage African Kids Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.