Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. (41485 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by luvlyann(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
haaa....casualties would be much Bkus diz is d evening business rush hour....#lord have mercy
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
I want to incourage nigerians to be courageous.because when the going is tough the tough gets going,don't scumb to intimidation because we can not run away from our country naither do we run away from our selves. Some people have decided to continiously distroy life and property thereby infflicting and feeding Nigerians with sorrowa,pains and mental toture.bad news has become the other of the day and nigerians are geting use to it. EvÉn animâls can not be abused this way.my heart bleeds every day,Innocent lives,women and children are been killed every day without any reason.I know that he who share boundry with mad men must not sleep with his two eyes closed.the GOD I serve will hear my prayers,the pains and crying of orphans,widows,widowers and all the innocent bloods that has being shade with out any course, GOD will surely avenge for innocent blood that has being shade,Nigerians need to coperate and fight this evil these people are not spirits they live in our midst.Nothern elites has refuse to coperate which is a sign of been in agreement with this evil happening.In imo they have operation know your neihbour.Anambara have there own all is designed to fish out bad people.what has the northerners done "the dog and the baboon has soaked in their blood" what next!!

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by flexing11(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
Omg n i passed dat place dis evenin
a,,,,d u s,,,all ,,,,,ever walk to stumble,God is ur guide,
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
celebrating buhari"s victory....animals!!!

SEE PICTURES HERE [ am still in tears] cry cry cry cry cry
http:///ApBIw
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by kingron: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
whatever ...RIP to d dead
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by vicent6262(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
FOR ALL SPAMMED, AND HARKED TOOLS SUCH AS RDP, PHP MAILER, WEBMAILS, AND STRONG LEEDS(EMAIL ADDRESS) CONTACT ME: grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by flexing11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=FOLLOWJESUS post=28798703]I want to incourage nigerians to be courageous.because when the going is tough the tough gets going,don't scumb to intimidation because we can not run away from our country naither do we run away from our selves. Some people have decided to continiously distroy life and property thereby infflicting and feeding Nigerians with sorrowa,pains and mental toture.bad news has become the other of the day and nigerians are geting use to it. EvÉn animâls can not be abused this way.my heart bleeds every day,Innocent lives,women and children are been killed every day without any reason.I know that he who share boundry with mad men must not sleep with his two eyes closed.the GOD I serve will hear my prayers,the pains and crying of orphans,widows,widowers and all the innocent bloods that has being shade with out any course, GOD will surely avenge for innocent blood that has being shade,Nigerians need to coperate and fight this evil these people are not spirits they live in our midst.Nothern elites has refuse to coperate which is a sign of been in agreement with this evil happening.In imo they have operation know your neihbour.Anambara have there own all is designed to fish out bad people.what has the northerners done "the dog and the baboon has soaked in their blood" what next!![/
bad spelli,,,,gs,frm e,,,,courage to ,,,,eig,,,,bour,
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Estephy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm., God will help us. Is ma usual place but thank God I was not dere 2dy.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by major466(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
popcykaylah:
the idiottt otuoke fisherman is busy campaigning while death ,bomb blasts and bad news is what we hear every now and then in Nigeria..any heartless madman that says gej till 2019 shall share a part of this pain.....
What can GEJ do when some people are bend on causing harm and violence? What can he do when boko haram terrorist make bombs in their garage for use as suicide bombs? Security of lives and property is not the responsibility of Government alone but for all of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by OasisofRefuge(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
its sad.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by ellechrystal(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
basbone:
na wit leg ??
No , with pseudopodia
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Alleinad(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
" not again, na wa, end time, lord save us, o God, etc" these are the comments that abound whenever such happens and it aggravates me, I feel like punching those commenters. Act, don't lament. I won't be surprised if the recent victims once posted such comments not knowing their turn was coming. mchew
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Emmysteve:
What these animals really want is what i don't know. God help us.

ynaija.com/whatdoesbhwant-ahmad-salkida-reveals-what-boko-haram-wants-its-far-from-what-we-think/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This 'article' might help clarify some things for you, and anyone who may care to read it.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by zzybaby: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
How is it twin bomb someone should please (kowashate)explain it to (mua)me........
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Koninda(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
major466:

What can GEJ do when some people are bend on causing harm and violence? What can he do when boko haram terrorist make bombs in their garage for use as suicide bombs? Security of lives and property is not the responsibility of Government alone but for all of us.
Bt won't u b glad if dem Gov't wil put more effort dan us ? Don't also 4gt civilian JTF are civilans lik us ooo.....and wat can u say abt Nig Army ?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by rawtruth(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
dre11:
But again

When will Jos be free from this madness
Is not up to a year that we did lost some students of the University of Jos to some bomb blast that was carried out.

I just hope it's not this Boko Haram boys sha

... when Beroms and others surrender to the dictates of the Fulani Caliphate. Remember the beautiful Terminus Market was destroyed with explosives long before BH started their own campaign for an Islamic Caliphate. Two Caliphates are actually on the "prowl" in northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lord grant this my wish..let all these BH people and all fraudulent politicians die before tomorrow morning. Lord please
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by SmatJ(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Immortal2010:
I am looking for filling station for rent at a very good location in Lagos, any agent or professional in this field can contact me by email immortaldickson2010@gmail.com with best price.

Your email address is a betrayal to ur allegation...It stinks of fraud grin
Btw, may God have mercy on 9ja ma contri....
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by major466(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Koninda:

Bt won't u b glad if dem Gov't wil put more effort dan us ? Don't also 4gt civilian JTF are civilans lik us ooo.....and wat can u say abt Nig Army ?
The police and the army are trying their best. The least we can do is cooperate with them by reporting suspicious movement and potential evil elements. Boko Haram demons don't give a dam about anything. They are always ready to maim, kill and destroy just like their father the devil.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by born2fuckpussy: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
come and live in lagos, room dey, bed dey, money dey and food surplus, you are too beautiful to let those useless guys bomb. Andd I dey look for wifey ooO
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by BigirlAdi(f): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmmm I was there this evening thank God for saving me
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by emmanugo: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:
u owe God
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Simonet: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bennyberry:
This country taya person i swear embarassed
And someone said during his acceptance speech yesterday,that security has improved.sometyms i wonder if these politicians are humans nt even talking abt being nigerians.

It is not the fault of the Govt and Politicians!

It is we Nigerians that are allowing them to carry on campaigning as if nothing is happening!!

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by jrace(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:

my dear sis God loves you o
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by demsid(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
popcykaylah:
the idiottt otuoke fisherman is busy campaigning while death ,bomb blasts and bad news is what we hear every now and then in Nigeria..any heartless madman that says gej till 2019 shall share a part of this pain.....
Amen
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by dollydolly(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
I heard the two blasts from my house in Rukuba rd. I knew they had struck again. I feel nothing but pain at the moment.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by ibisko04: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
chesterlee:
Its true...its now a breaking news on AIT

Buhari...Buhari...Buhari...How many times did I call?

Okay Continue....

You people should stop all these childish comments on a serious matter that involved human life. You accused buhari when ever their is bomb attack as if we are not in a country with intelligent agents who supposed to be active in detecting wherever this attack is coming from. We the people of Nigeria must wake up and do something about this bomb going off every weeks killing people in dozens.
Today their is bomb you mentioned Buhari, tomorrow another bomb you say it is Buhari and the government in power find it difficult to bring anybody to book. We are all living in fear now, no matter the part of Nigeria you reside in.
Wake up o ye Nigerians and pray to the almighty God, as it look like our govt has failed totally in this bombing matters.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by gerona: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Atheists, Buddist, Traditionalist and other moderates want to share the Earth with each other, any Muslim that cannot tolerate this should please relocate to Planet Mars and declare a Caliphate there. Enough of this senseless killings. We do not want a generation with maimed hands and legs.#extremistmustrelocatetomars.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by topearos(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oooooops! Dey don't bomb like that here in France.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by ajayiopy: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
My friend just left his office with shirt stained with blood, Rip to dead. Fisherman will make an announcement tomorrow as usual.

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Rilwayne001: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
We don't even know what to say again... cry cry

RIP to the dead
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by trisha01(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
come and live in lagos, room dey, bed dey, money dey and food surplus, you are too beautiful to let those useless guys bomb. Andd I dey look for wifey ooO
lolz abi, wife ke, u no serious o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.