Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. (41483 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by 1stola: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
lasheez:
Wow! Thank God for u Trish so happy for.Am in Jos too and went to UBA on Murtala Mohammad way around that time.Pls meet me on watsapp on 08036788710.Lets chat better there.
bros you're a fool o

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Horus(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by nikkflexible(f): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Alenkakent:

Ahhhhh,nikki miraje... So ure here...
Great ife o... Happy convo after 2 years
padi mi how far na....dat one don turn thanksgiving for us oo.na dose fresh grads e go sweet pass..so happy thanksgiving to us o..besides did u go? grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:

lol grin

I expected you to say "AMEN". So why didnt you say it?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by winnieG1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Its quite unfortunate that APC has given it to the crying General who will surely cry again, this time with a very Big bowl, Now I know that these northern politicians are hell bent on wiping out their generation after 2015 election. they are just crying because the dog and the baboon are soaking in blood, imagine what will happen when the lion and elephant will start soaking in blood. this time South West may have a taste of it. I give up on APC

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Hugo7(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Watch and pray....#RIP2Ddead
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by headboyprince(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
I saw the news thay say 37 killed today at bomb blast at mr biggs
See what the GEJ is saying right now in the press
Iam fell like unsitting GEJ NOW because he is not capable of rulling naija
See more at
<<<www.naijacomedyzone.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by waternogetemeny: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
vainfairy:

For ur mind ryt

Wat are u gaining in one Nigeria ni tori olorun!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by wordcat(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Don't mind the Southerners, they don't even knw that there's a serious war going on in the North JUST as the Northerners were not aware that there was a serious war in the East between 1967-70.

The law of Retributive Justice and the Law of Karma isn't something you joke with.

swezenberg:
Some stupid beings will take the loss of fellow men as a joke. I can't imagine a situation where someone would not even be disturbed about the killing of his fellow citizen just because it does not affect his region. When will this carnage not spread if it continues like this. This is my main anger against GEJ and all those asking for his second term. People are dying everyday in a section of the same country and all some people could say is "let them finish themselves". I no longer live in Nigeria and my family is no longer there but I feel bad from here that people of my country are constantly murdered in cold blood on daily basis. When they decide to take arms to Protect themselves the government stops the move. In US a great number of the citizen carry arms and no idiots will just feel he can come and start shooting people down without having like 50 other barrels turned at him.

For some Southerners who feel they are undisturbed. It will be devastating when it reaches the South. Jonathan was mild about it. that is why it has escalted. Another 4 years of his reign can guarantee a total depopulation of the country by bombs and other means of mass destruction.

We've never had it this bad.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
popcykaylah:

dude if we go for breathe test I am sure you will fail and if we go for medical check up i am positive I look better ..my wife if you see outside na yes ma you go dey answer ..think with saw dusted brains before you quote me freak!!!!

Looks like my message penetrated loud and clear
Now go kiss your toad
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nobleval:
grin Babymama! Haba! Please go easy on the dude.

Yes o,when im sumtin no gree rise,e go call GEJ make e come helep am
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by born2fuckpussy: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
trisha01:

lolz abi, wife ke, u no serious o cheesy
better move away out of there. Men like us can live and work till death time just to ensure beautiful girl like you get happiness forever. Those people you are living with aren't worth. Can't believe beautiful girl still live among boko haram until I view ur profile.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Samsleek7:
APC sanctioned this bomb blast to refresh the minds of Nigerians about the spate of bombings in Nigeria! (the ones they engineer themselves).. Giving Nigerians one more reason not to vote 4 GEJ after he emerged PDP flag bearer!
Bloody Politics!
RIP to the victims of APC's point proving!

GEJ till Tinubu turn fine boy!
You have lost ur mind. Y cant ur toothless commander in chief get them arrested now? Y re u pple spreading hatred? spreado
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by robbase: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
The main reason behind these recent killings is to discourage Nigerians from voting GEJ. This implies that those against GEJ are the culprits. The handwritings are clear.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by ceebeth7(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2014
They are deceiving themselves, they know what they are doing. Why can't they bomb the east or Lagos or porthacourt. They all know what the result will be. Think carefully about this. Is there security in these areas more than Abuja and jos and kano, they will surfer it if this country splits. So go on bomb the east, the south south or Lagos. Fools.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by juman(m): 3:22am On Dec 12, 2014
Despite I dont live in that dung of a country, still anytime I heard even a small sound my mind goes to bokos bomb.

We nigerian people are in trouble.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Afroconnect: 4:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Terrorists are weak and lost fools.

Any fool can throw bombs and kill people.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Rexyl(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
headboyprince:
I saw the news thay say 37 killed today at bomb blast at mr biggs
See what the GEJ is saying right now in the press
Iam fell like unsitting GEJ NOW because he is not capable of rulling naija
See more at
<<<www.naijacomedyzone.

so it is GEJ that is carrying the bombs and blowing some people and locations?

I think enlightened people should be wiser than those joining the fools to spew rubbish. Those who are educated should have known the aims of terrorists and why it has been so difficult to weed them out of Nigeria... Religion... Tribes... Political/Economic affiliations for selfish interests (within and outside the country), and lastly why are those terrorists the people of the North? ... Their foolishness will be like Jonathan that hates them is still using them to kill themselves! Wow. The North gets many things wrong. We must say the truth.

If Jonathan is the excuse for terrorism in the North, that means all they want there is to get him out to satisfy their hunger for power.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Thank God
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fabrigas18(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Still watching...
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by Willybos(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2014
4 jos? Oboi we don kill musillem wey dey 4 jos!
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by johnbuck81(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
blakky97:

this period is too sensitive for certain comments. dont think you cant be found by sss if they need you.
na france i dey...make em show com dat way.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by popcykaylah(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:

Looks like my message penetrated loud and clear
Now go kiss your toad
dude you are just a kid
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by trisha01(f): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
better move away out of there. Men like us can live and work till death time just to ensure beautiful girl like you get happiness forever. Those people you are living with aren't worth. Can't believe beautiful girl still live among boko haram until I view ur profile.
hmmmm dis ur username sef

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fritxie101(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
you're the type we call "the clueless".

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by born2fuckpussy: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
fritxie101:

you're the type we call "the clueless".
you chop witch? Abi dem hit you sledge hammer for head?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fritxie101(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
you chop witch? Abi dem hit you sledge hammer for head?
i should be asking you that question, cause i understand it causes cluelessness, which cud eventualy lead to other disorders.
This will manifest itself by your next comment, so better compose yourself and quote me.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by born2fuckpussy: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
fritxie101:
i should be asking you that question, cause i understand it causes cluelessness, which cud eventualy lead to other disorders.
This will manifest itself by your next comment, so better compose yourself and quote me.
no wonder! I can see you a problem, original one. You need to go back and take the remainder of your injections
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by fritxie101(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
no wonder! I can see you a problem, original one. You need to go back and take the remainder of your injections
i said it, by their comments and other things, we shall knw their type.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by born2fuckpussy: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
fritxie101:

i said it, by their comments and other things, we shall knw their type.
come, make I urinate inside your mouth.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. by blakky97(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
johnbuck81:
na france i dey...make em show com dat way.
look back. that tall girl is one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.