Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears (10599 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by adekanbai: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Imagine Sudan of all nations!!!!!! dont blame them.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by modash(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Ahmed4002:

not only Nigerians op. restricted movement

Where are you getting your information because I searched online the only story I found is about the Nigerians and no other nationals and besides their election is next year April I think
Am asking all this because am suppose to travel to sudan soon. Thanks
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by modash(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Lailerh:
And 4 of those deportees were my course mates But I think everything has been settled
What do you mean it's settled? Any new information
By the way I heard they haven't been issuing visas here in abuja for a while
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Ahmed4002(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
modash:

Where are you getting your information because I searched online the only story I found is about the Nigerians and no other nationals and besides their election is next year April I think
Am asking all this because am suppose to travel to sudan soon. Thanks

my kid sister from the above university. would sent you screen shot of our chat if you insist on
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Lailerh(f): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2014
modash:

What do you mean it's settled? Any new information
By the way I heard they haven't been issuing visas here in abuja for a while
I said "I think" I'm not sure about it. Someone told me yesterday that they will be coming back soon
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by isseke: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2014
nigeria is a million time better than sudan.in every thing. why would a nigeria go to sudan to reside.sudanes worship we nigerians in kuwait.sudan is nothing to write home about.nigerians going to the country are useless and vissionless.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by modash(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Ahmed4002:

my kid sister from the above university. would sent you screen shot of our chat if you insist on
Please do and if you have a link to the news I would really appreciate it. Am suppose to leave for sudan on Friday if I get my visa.thanks
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by datguru: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
jude33084:
Those deportees should be arrested ASAP because they could have been brainwashed for terrorist attack angry

Gbam
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
tartar9:
its fact

Fact from where, who, what source? Stop sounding ignorant!
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lailerh:
it's really not that bad as you think

Okay. Now, I'm not trying to be patriotic or something, but Nigeria is way better.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
MuhdG:

Thunder fire you.
Idiot

Your hungry looking as's. smiley
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Lailerh(f): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:

Okay. Now, I'm not trying to be patriotic or something, but Nigeria is way better.
It's ok if you're trying to be patriotic cheesy and I didn't say Sudan was better than Nigeria. It's just that.... Well, they are trying too...
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Lailerh(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
isseke:
nigeria is a million time better than sudan.in every thing. why would a nigeria go to sudan to reside.sudanes worship we nigerians in kuwait.sudan is nothing to write home about.nigerians going to the country are useless and vissionless.
we are definitely not smiley can't you just respect other people's preferences
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lailerh:
It's ok if you're trying to be patriotic cheesy and I didn't say Sudan was better than Nigeria. It's just that.... Well, they are trying too...

I know right. It seems you have sense more than that other Sudanese guy. It's just disrespectful of Sudan to act that way to Nigeria.

It's fine. Have a wonderful day ahead! smiley
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:

Your hungry looking as's. smiley
Mtsw
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by 360command: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Shut up everyone who belittle sudan. Nigeria can like to belittle a country. And most of the people that does it, have not been there to have a feel of it. You all are too proud . You are proud when you are nothing. The Giant of africa WITH THE FEET OF A CLAY.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Lailerh(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:

I know right. It seems you have sense more than that other Sudanese guy. It's just disrespectful of Sudan to act that way to Nigeria.

It's fine. Have a wonderful day ahead! smiley
How nice of you. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by crystalzoe: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
ROCKJ1:
Imagine Sudan.... they are rubbing shoulders with us because we and them didn't qualify for nations cup.... super eagles look at what u have caused.
hilarious! LolZ
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lailerh:
How nice of you. Thanks smiley

You're welcome.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by macof(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
first I blame the fools going to Sudan of all places...that dirty confused nation

Secondly I blame Nigerian government for frustrating Nigerians into dare situations

Then lastly Bleep Sudan, they know Nigeria is ebola free
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by bameyi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Look guys, there is a proverb that says when you lay down with dogs you will get dog bugs on you... Of all places what are we looking for in Sudan. Nigeria is not that bad that our only option is Sudan. Am not trying to be a bigotry but come on guys not Sudan.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by CocoaOla: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Omo see insult, chai this thing pain me enter bone oh, That olodo country, well I don't blame them, I blamed the foolish ones.What are these people looking for in Sudan for God sake, infact these people are supposed to be punished for that. Chai!
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
SHOEdan?nawa oo
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by ceedon007(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Sudan keh...
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by busybrain88: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2014
iamord:
u are very stu.upid !!
it pains u so much probably because u re a sudanese.in any case,sorry no wasting of my precious ink 4 u.u re just dillusional.
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by adetess: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
am also student in sudan,sudan is nt good as nig bt we shuld beg our leaders to provide social amenities in d country ,dat only wat sudan av ,no diff bet weathy nd poor,nig is all abt uuuuu
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
macof:
first I blame the fools going to Sudan of all places...that dirty confused nation

Secondly I blame Nigerian government for frustrating Nigerians into dare situations

Then lastly Bleep Sudan, they know Nigeria is ebola free

hhhhh dirty confused nation?

nigga your ebola country is the dirtiest in the world

you got 120 million poor naija onkey eating dogs yet you talk crap about sudan?

when I Bleep a naija bitch I need to make sure she aint got hiv now go find some fufu you ape looking dirt
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
ceedon007:
Sudan keh...

yup, where your granddaddies were enslaved like dogs
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
CocoaOla:
Omo see insult, chai this thing pain me enter bone oh, That olodo country, well I don't blame them, I blamed the foolish ones.What are these people looking for in Sudan for God sake, infact these people are supposed to be punished for that. Chai!

what insult?

nigga Nigeria is nothing and I mean nothing

what is nigeria good for other than ebola , hiv and diseasese??

Niggga you got over 120 million poor naijas eating monkey and batts in the jungle yet you here talking about sudan??

its an insult to have a disease carrying ape on our streets so deporting you apes was the right choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Nigerian Restaurant In Paris? / Buhari Appoints Kabiru Bala As High Commissioner To South Africa / Train Transport Revenue Surges To Over ₦900 Million In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.