Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears (10598 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amefrica:

Okay. Now, I'm not trying to be patriotic or something, but Nigeria is way better.

LMAO

nigga has your ebola ass been injected by fufu apes or something?

better in terms of what? ebola or hiv? literacy or poverty? fix the lives of 120 million poor then turn to Sudan, your ex slave masters
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
ITS SO FUNNY

THESE NAIJA MONKEYS THINK THEIR COUNTRY THE DENMARK OF AFRICA OR SOME SHIT

NIGGA NAIJA IS A SHIT HOLE FILLED WITH EBOLA AND MONKEY EATING PEOPLE

120 MILLION POOR AT LEAST TRIPPLING SUDANS ENTIRE POPULATION

HIV , ILLITERACY THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON

WE CLEANING OUR STREETS SO DEPORTING DIRTY EBOLA MONKEYS WITH WIDE NSE AND BIG LIPS WAS THE RIGHT DECISION, NOW GO FIND SOME FUFU
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by LOLnigerians: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Its a bit too late to reply to each monkey comment here

but I dare any nigerian monkey to come say something

Nigeria itself is an INSULT

I can come here bring all the stats of how much of a shithole nigeria is, google pics ready to remind you monkeys of your place

now go think about your mums since they all probably carry HIV rather than crying abut Sudan deporting you disease carrying creatures
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by macof(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
LOLnigerians:

hhhhh dirty confused nation?

nigga your ebola country is the dirtiest in the world

you got 120 million poor naija onkey eating dogs yet you talk crap about sudan?

when I Bleep a naija bitch I need to make sure she aint got hiv now go find some fufu you ape looking dirt

grin grin another iidiot has registered on nairaland

Nigerians are so dirty, poor, sick and ugly but you still have Sex with dirty, poor, sick and ugly girls. ... you are such an iidiot
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by CocoaOla: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
LOLnigerians:

what insult?

nigga Nigeria is nothing and I mean nothing

what is nigeria good for other than ebola , hiv and diseasese??

Niggga you got over 120 million poor naijas eating monkey and batts in the jungle yet you here talking about sudan??

its an insult to have a disease carrying ape on our streets so deporting you apes was the right choice
. Jesus Omo see gobe ooo
I'm at work now, let me close, I promised you you will regreted why you quote me today. black mad man!
Re: Sudan Deports 26 Nigerians Over Ebola Fears by Kexorcist(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2016
CocoaOla, everybody else, please, do not reply to LOLNigerians. He is an obvious troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Nigerian Restaurant In Paris? / Buhari Appoints Kabiru Bala As High Commissioner To South Africa / Train Transport Revenue Surges To Over ₦900 Million In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.