Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? (2157 Views)

UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws / FIFA World Cup Or UEFA Champions League: Which Is Bigger and Better? / World Cup Or UEFA Champions League: Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by Richard6(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Which one do you think is more difficult?
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by jnrbayano(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Richard6:
Which one do you think is more difficult?

I put it to you that you think UEFA Europa League is harder of the two.

Now, tell me why.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by parrotibaba(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Europa league is harder
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by Richard6(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
parrotibaba:
Europa league is harder
I thought as much.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by jnrbayano(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
parrotibaba:
Europa league is harder

Let's discuss, shall we?

What makes a football competition hard?

Cc. Richard6
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by naijanoni(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Let's discuss, shall we?

What makes a football competition hard?

Cc. Richard6
europa league is too long,especially for the teams that start from the group-stage.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by jnrbayano(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Long, I agree. Harder than UEFA Champions League, I disagree.

Nothing can be harder than getting past these A-rated teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Barcelona etc.

These teams have got no business with Europa league.

But I must admit, the teams in it have balanced strengths and weaknesses, this is a strong case for it's competitive nature.

Competitiveness and difficulty are not one and the same.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by jnrbayano(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2014
jnrbayano:
Long, I agree. Harder than UEFA Champions League, I disagree.

Nothing can be harder than getting past these A-rated teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Barcelona etc.

These teams have got no business with Europa league.

But I must admit, the teams in it have balanced strengths and weaknesses, this is a strong case for it's competitive nature.

Competitiveness and difficulty are not one and the same.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by Haywhymido(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Europa league
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by Krasid(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
The europa league is not hard.It is a competition filled with average teams and a few good teams.All that is needed is consistency.The champions league on the other hand is filled with excellent teams and a few good teams.To win the UCL, you must be one of the top teams, you must be consistent, and you will need a little bit of luck.That is why no team has been able to defend it in the Champions league era.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by pamcode(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Europa league, no easy prediction for any match
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by lanrexlan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Krasid:
The europa league is not hard.It is a competition filled with average teams and a few good teams.All that is needed is consistency.The champions league on the other hand is filled with excellent teams and a few good teams.To win the UCL, you must be one of the top teams, you must be consistent, and you will need a little bit of luck.That is why no team has been able to defend it in the Champions league era.
But these average teams can perform wonders, remember Athletic Club against Manchester United then? Athletic Club was average in La liga then and they defeated Manchester United both home and away.
Europa League seems harder because it's longer and stressful but Champions League offers brilliant football.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by PHAYOL81: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
D europa lg cos it has more stages,meaning more matches and wit all d shoves and kickings flyng around 4 d refs dont easily penalise,den u gatta d physically as well as technically sound as a player to withstand d storm.
Re: Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? by ROCKJ1(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Europa is tougher.... these average teams are unpredictable. They will play until they have gray hair. If u mistakenly bet on them, your money will fly through the window. Wicked Thursday football.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona 2 – 0 PSG (champions League Highlights) / The equation of the 2018 Ballon d'Or Winner (Salah/Ronaldo/Messi) / I Cannot Stop Winning With Stakegains Three Odds Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.