Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. (844 Views)

Need A Loan To Start Up A Business / Can I Get A Loan With Survey Plan As Collateral? / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. by JaneNwaham(f): 4:07am On Dec 05, 2008
I graduated with an electrical engineering degree but the jobs seem to be scarce.I've been reading a lot about the various farming projects and i think incorporating three or four of them(fishery,snail farming,grasscutter farming) after some intensive training will be a good idea.
Though it will be on a smallscale.
The major constraint is acquiring a piece of land.I reside in portharcourt and land prices are astronomical here.I can afford the startup capital with the exception of the land.
Does anyone know how one can get an agricultural loan or grant ?
Re: How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. by naijacutee(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2008
I think it would be a great idea as well - and I'm particularly interested in anything to do with agriculture, as food is one thing that people cannot do without. I'll do some research and get back to you.

P.S Let me advise you never to pay anyone who says they will sell you some "information" or the other on this thread!
Re: How And Where To Get A Loan To Start A Farm. by JaneNwaham(f): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
Thanks.I'll appreciate whatever information i can get.

(1) (Reply)

Your Attitude Is Your Success / Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) / A Business You Can Do With Just 50,000.here Is It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.