Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly (887 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / This is how most Nigerian parents treat their kids.. Its a lil unfair.. / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Treat Their Wives Like Maids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Weezystar1(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2014
note=modes please i dont really know where to post this but kindly move it to where it belong with the recent mal-treatment of kids by maids increases i decided to create this thread, i think this recent bad news will be refered to as transfered aggression, am saying this out of what i witness everyday, just last two weeks i came to my uncle's house with what i have witness agree with me when i say that some guardians are the main cause of it, some of them are very wicked, can you imagin my uncle's wife telling her maid to wash and press the whole window cotton in a full one story building, my problem with this is not the washing but the pressing and also wash and press the whole bed sheet in the house not only that the girl always wake up by 4:30 every morning and cook food the kids will carry to school, wash plates and then prepare herself for school , when she returns she will cook afternoon food,clean the whole house, wash plates,wash all the cloths in the house and press them even the one the kids wear at home, bath the children when they return from school and stay with them while the mother of house and a fulltime house wife will be in the house doing nothing from morning till night, can you imagin currently this woman is pregnant and she is very sound but she will vomit on the ground and call the maid to clean her vomit, above all she will be recieving shouting and beating every minute of the day,this woman lacks nothing as far as i know her husband is very rich and bought her two personal cars including gwagon v8, he provides everything needed in the house , when i say everything i mean everything, the problem is that my uncle does not about all this thing because he is a very busy man and whenever he is in the house his wife pretend to be a very good woman, i have considered telling my uncle how the wife behave but i dont want to cause trouble in their marriage and the girl in question said she wont come back when she travel for christmas and this girl is not up to 14 years .... now tell me if this girl angry do anything to the kids will people say this girl is wicked??.... My advice is that my fellow men should please make sure they are putting eye in how their wife treat their maid.... I thank God for my visit here because My visit here have served as an eye opener for me on the type of woman i will marry in future ... I will be going back for christmas and will go back to campus on january.... Thanks for reading
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Weezystar1(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2014
mods fp pls
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by phorget(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Tell ur uncle to install a CCTV hence he'll see all what the wife has been doing to the little poor girl.
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by KanwuliaJara: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2014
I thought I was gonna read a well-constructed article? undecided

Next please!=================>>>>>>>>>>exits from this end==========>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2014
You should have mentioned what you've observed to your uncle.....that shouldn't be a biggie,my opinion anyway.....but then not all maids are being maltreated by their guardians/bosses.

Plus if domestic violence is/was an issue taken seriously in this country,no one would maltreat their maids....many of these maids are even forced to do the job,some of them don't have proper training on house keeping,baby sitting etc yet their madam leave the house chores and the lives of their kids in their hands....may God help us,and let people be wise now,get a maid at YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Raiders: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2014
The only house maid I can employ is my family members or my wife family members
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Not tryin to be rude, but your uncle should not allow a child employee. Tell him its illegal.
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Kimoni: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Sad story yet this is the reality in many homes. The first thing wrong here is employing a minor, that is outright child abuse. You can encourage your uncle not to allow minors as maids again. Hopefully, the girl will make good her wish not to return to that house anymore.
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by bigtt76(f): 2:49am On Dec 12, 2014
What poverty is causing in this country eh only God go help us. undecided
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Weezystar1(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Raiders:
The only house maid I can employ is my family members or my wife family members
bro funny enough this girl is a cousin to the woman
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by rolled: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
How do people cope with under aged maids?
Re: Reasons Why House Helps Treat Their Guardians Kids Badly by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Weezystar1:
bro funny enough this girl is a cousin to the woman

That woman is wicked

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. / Is This Not Torture? (photo) / Self Worth (very Deep!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.