Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR (27385 Views)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by OLADD: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
advocate007:
What an inspiring speech by our president , come 2015. You could see objectivity and preparedness in his speech. Bigots and sentimentalist do your selves a favour and keep all your hatred aside, remove the spirit of stupidity from your souls. All hands must be on deck to bring on board the Liberator of our dear Nation from this bundle of cluelessness and giga-incompetencies we are witnessing to day. Let's all be part of this historic achievement come February 2015
[color=#006600][/color]

Point of correction. Your president and not the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Sai buhari grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by akanbiaa(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Adubiaran:
this man is just too good... simple but powerful manifesto. I pray he wins.
2015 New Slogan by Akanbi Abdullahi Adeshola the Angel we know is better than the devil we are enduring.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by madjune(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
kestolove95:
I was shadin tears of joy readin dix text...I most vote dix man....

MY BROTHER/SISTER, I GREET YOU.
TEARS WON'T BE ENOUGH AS WE MUST VOTE FOR BUHARI AND ENSURE THAT OUR VOTES COUNT.
GOD REALLY LOVES NIGERIA AND THAT'S WHY HE KEEPS GIVING US GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES TO REWRITE OUR WRONGS.
BUHARI EMBODIES THAT HOPE ONVE AGAIN.
THIS MAY BE OUR LAST CHANCE TO CLINCH THAT HOPE.
WE WILL MISS IT IF WE AGAIN VOTE ALONG TRIBAL, REGIONAL, RELIGIOUS OR PARTY LINES. YES. WE WILL MISS IT IF WE DO.
ANY DISCERNING ADULT IN THE PAST 4 YRS MUST HAVE SEEN CORRUPTION ON TWO LEGS IN OUR COUNTRY.
AS I TYPE, STELLA ODUAH WHO HAS A CASE TO ANSWER HAS JUST PICKED A SENATORIAL TICKET UNDER GEJ'S WATCH AND COME NEXT YEAR; SHE WILLL BE AMONGST THOSE TO DECIDE OUR FUTURE.
AS I TYPE, THOSE BEHIND THE COLOSSAL FRAUDULENT IMMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT ARE EVEN GETTING PROMOTIONS TALKLESS OF BEING PROSECUTED.
AS I TYPE, THERE ARE LOTS OF CORRUPT PRACTICES BEYOND OF IMAGINATIONS TAKING PLACE AND WE ASK, WHAT'S THE ROLE OF THE EFCC?
CAN WE NAME A SINGLE CORRUPT CASE THE EFCC HAS PROSECUTED TO ITS LOGICAL END UNDER GEJ?
THE SAD THING IS, THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN AND IS WATCHING US.
THEY WOULD BE WATCHING US AGAIN ON FEB 14TH 2015.
LET'S VOTE THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB, REGARDLESS OF RELIGION, ETHNIC OR MERE BIAS. IT WON'T IMPROVE OUR LIVES.
NIGERIA HAS GROWN BEYOND THAT.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by clevadani: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Shakurpaul2:
Buhari was articulate in his speech. I wish him well. As for me, I don't know which party to trust between PDP and APC.
bros if u like d present state of affairs,vote pdp

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by GogetterMD(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a liar just like those mentors in APC. May God Almighty give you and other crusaders of media-coined corruption, the name that's not yours. If you and APC have evidence for those corruption acts, go to court and have them prosecuted but if you don't, please shut your mouth forever and stop this noise of corruption. GEJ TILL 2029.

May your life and your household be run like the way GEJ is running Nigeria. May God almighty answer my prayers. Did I hear you say amen?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Tayomi37(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Is problems Nigeria facing today caused by GEJ? Is corruption pioneer by him?. Is boko haram sponsor by GEJ?. Does the eletricity problem started in his tenure?. If GEJ cannot solve all these problems while in office. What give Nigerians assurance that GMB wll solve it

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by SEYIOKE: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Adubiaran:
this man is just too good... simple but powerful manifesto. I pray he wins.
words and actions are dissimilar things. I pray he does what he promises, I av heard d manifesto of 'I had no shoe' which his administration is now even causing some people to 'lose their foot'. I wonder how u will weear shoe without legs!
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by double0seven(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Tayomi37:
What a splendid speech, but one thing that am concerned about is the level religious problems we r facing in Nigeria. Going by political beraucracy of APC from chairman to the last officer is Muslim, all their governor apart from those that decamp is same. Going through the constitution, Nigeria is an islamic nation(check 1999 constitution). Buhari may have good intension but will all this allow him. I like him for the kind of man he is but base on our status as nigeria, hm am afraid. Good luck to you GMB

our youths are so lazy nowadays... you are just reproducing things you've seen online or maybe even heard from the redeem pastor without verifying for yourself.

firstly the chairman of APC is a Christian and there are many Christians within the power hierarchy of APC. stop swallowing propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by brainride: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Tayomi37:
What a splendid speech, but one thing that am concerned about is the level religious problems we r facing in Nigeria. Going by political beraucracy of APC from chairman to the last officer is Muslim, all their governor apart from those that decamp is same. Going through the constitution, Nigeria is an islamic nation(check 1999 constitution). Buhari may have good intension but will all this allow him. I like him for the kind of man he is but base on our status as nigeria, hm am afraid. Good luck to you GMB

Can you help identify any way in which the religion of APC governors has affected their respective states which they govern? I am a Christian by religion and I refrain from any form of religious bias.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by double0seven(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Then why do people queue the whole day to elect a president? what is the job of a president?

You are talking like a 7 years old child. Replying you is even pointless.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by jumas(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Buhari could not even win 50% of accredited delegates vote moreso over 1000 delegates did not vote for any candidate indicating that APC is in soup. No wonder PDP said APC has no presidential candidate.
I see. Jonathans for sure don't know simple arithmetic with all their PhD. let the buharis teach you.

Buhari votes....................3430
total votes........................6008
percentage is
3430/6008*100 is 57.1%

sorry zoologist go to zoo

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by brainride: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2014
SEYIOKE:
words and actions are dissimilar things. I pray he does what he promises, I av heard d manifesto of 'I had no shoe' which his administration is now even causing some people to 'lose their foot'. I wonder how u will weear shoe without legs!

You might be better informed if you check his track record of performance. He is not a newly emerged public figure.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by MORNDEW(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2014
First of all let me appologise for not voting you in 2011, i was blinded by useless tribal sentiments and lies peddled against you. But since yesterday my heart has been with you. I love and adore ur passion for this nation and i hv an unshaken believe that you mean well for us.
Only reading your speech create a relief in my heart. I will not only vote you but i will make sure i convince 5 voters to do so.

Thank you very much APC.
Thank you very much Fayemi
Thank you very much good Nigerians
Long live our fatherland.

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by OLADD: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2014
GogetterMD:

May your life and your household be run like the way GEJ is running Nigeria. May God almighty answer my prayers. Did I hear you say amen?
[color=#006600][/color]

Dumbie. The God I serve do not answer stupid, idiotic, insane, paranoid, elementary, propagandist, deceitful and animalistic prayer you just offered. You can fool your entire household and generation with such silly prayer but God is never fooled.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by OLADD: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Tayomi37:
Is problems Nigeria facing today caused by GEJ? Is corruption pioneer by him?. Is boko haram sponsor by GEJ?. Does the eletricity problem started in his tenure?. If GEJ cannot solve all these problems while in office. What give Nigerians assurance that GMB wll solve it
[/color][color=#006600]

Friend, Jonathan is even solving those problems but the habitual haters and dumb heads will never see. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Acecube(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
drwebs:
I pity for Nigerians.
If you guys feel APC government will be progressive, you are still a learner. look at the calibre of people in APC. How can you call a team of old cargos, mostly recycled from PDP(because GEJ lead federal government policies are not in their favour) a party of progressives?
Don't be deceived, putting religion and tribe aside, APC will only take us backwards. We all know that Nigeria is a rich country but only the so called few are enjoying our riches. We now have a President who has promised to change that and is doing that and has in the process stepped on so many toes who do not support it and you want to bring them Back?

Pls let's be wise, GEJ has promised equality in Nigeria, most of the old cargos who have taken up oil Wells, who have looted this country, built Businesses abroad and is trying hard to make sure nothing works in Nigeria are the people you want to bring Back? Pls Nigerians, think, I said think. If GBM wins, do you think he'll deliver better than GEJ given the current situation of things in the Country? GEJ has tried despite all the distractions and attempts at frustrating his Government, let's join hand to say NO to backwardness.

These old cargoes in APR are desperate to come back because of their selfish interest, don't forget, the Licenses of Most Oil Blocks are owned by most of those old cargoes, and come 2015, GEJ has vowed to withdraw them so they are fighting to remove GEJ so they can retain them by supporting GMB.

Let's Stand Behind GEJ, and support Him through this process. He has done relatively well and deserves to finish His transformation Agenda.
You haven't tasted a soup and you say it will be bitter and nothing different from the one you've had for 16years...

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by OLADD: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2014
jumas:

I see. Jonathans for sure don't know simple arithmetic with all their PhD. let the buharis teach you.

percentage is
3430/6008*100 is 57.1%

[/color][color=#006600]

Mathematician. If Buhari could only secure 57% of mere 6008 people in a party primary election, do you need further calculations to realise that's a monumental failure. Is it not ironic the the "people's general" could not garner at least 70% in a party election if he's so popular?
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by GogetterMD(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Dumbie. The God I serve do not answer stupid, idiotic, insane, paranoid, elementary, propagandist, deceitful and animalistic prayer you just offered. You can fool your entire household and generation with such silly prayer but God is never fooled.
:DBoda ode! Oponu akotileta alainikanse jati jati! I though you said Jonah your hero was performing excellently, or maybe even very well. If he is, why can't you just say an amen to my delightful and sincere prayer for you and your household?
Sentimental nitwit. angry

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by bash4us(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Asam2:
Very powerful speach from the people s general.

Ebele should start parking up come 2015. Back to his normal fishing business.

Unfortunately for him, there will b no fish to farm coz he has allowed environmental pollutions (oil spillage) to strive and the culprits having a field day.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by KwoiZabo(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2014
jumas:

percentage is
3430/6008*100 is 57.1%

Accredited voters 7214
Buhari's votes 3412
percentage < 50
so whats ur problem. you should be ashamed that over 1200 could not cast their votes because they do not believe in any of the candidates. APC - rogues
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by OLADD: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
GogetterMD:

:DBoda ode! Oponu akotileta alainikanse jati jati! I though you said Jonah your hero was performing excellently, or maybe even very well. If he is, why can't you just say an amen to my delightful and sincere prayer for you and your household?
Sentimental nitwit. angry
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you pass through the walls of any educational institution? I have just described your prayers as myopic, insane, stupid, idiotic, moronic and animalistic. God don't hear such silly and propagandist prayer. Eranko.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by awa(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
Ordinarily, I don't think I would have loved to vote Buhari but considering the current situation of the country, I think he is a better option compare to GEJ. But it is up to him to either prove his manifesto or continue taking Nigeria backward

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by snaketail22(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
As for me and my house nah GMB we go vote come 2015

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by buJu234: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
i think the major problem that buhari is going to have is that over 99% of Nigerian Leaders; military ogas and businessmen are corrupt.

so they are afraid of this man; cos of what he did to them before... especially IBB & his cronies.

while the majority of Nigerians that see him as the way to over come corruption are just toothless puppies; who can only bark but cant do anything.

Then I dey fear TINUBU... he can betray anybody at any time for lucrative deals from GEJ (dont forget what happen to Ribadu)
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Acecube(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2014
brainride:

Can you help identify any way in which the religion of APC governors has affected their respective states which they govern? I am a Christian by religion and I refrain from any form of religious bias.
I for one i'm from Edo state and boastfully i can say that Apc government has not been the ultimate answer but it has been 90% better than pdp... it is a scenario of 6 years development eclipsing that of 9years when it was barely 4 (Adams first term)... Look we are not saying Buhari is the best man, instead we are chanting; Buhari is the BETTER man !.

Okay let's say after 4 years Buhari didn't perform then we will kick his sorry ass out of Aso rock chikena and the otuoke man can come for his 2nd term if he is still interested. My brother is this too hard for you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by link2ok(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2014
kestolove95:
I was shadin tears of joy readin dix text...I most vote dix man....

am also here shading tears for yu... since yu re moved by words of Nigerian politicians I weep for yu bro
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by brownlolly(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2014
KwoiZabo:
what will i check again? about 7400 accredited delegates, Buhari scored about 3400. what is wrong with U?

Former Head of State, Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Thursday won the All Progressives Congress presidential primary at the party’s national convention in Lagos, beating four other contenders.

Buhari polled 3,430 votes to beat Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, who scored 974 votes, to the second position while former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, got 954 votes to occupy the third position.

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, garnered 624 votes to stay in the fourth position and the Publisher, Leadership Newspapers, Sam Nda-Isaiah, brought up the rear with 10 votes.

Buhari, , who had equally contested the presidential election in the past, will face President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party in the presidential election in February, 2015.
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by brownlolly(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

The Yorubas you referred to must be your family and clan. They voted for Jonathan in 2011 and they will vote him massively in 2015. Mark my words.

How old r u? Did u even participate in d last elections?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by brownlolly(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

The Yorubas you referred to must be your family and clan. They voted for Jonathan in 2011 and they will vote him massively in 2015. Mark my words.
How old r u? Did u even participate in d last elections?
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by jrace(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2014
rman:

So PDP should remain forever at the center?

For check and balances, PDP needs to be replaced at the center at least for four years. This will make them understand power to choose is with the people.

bros as u can see in my write up am not trying to support any party buh isnt it obvious that the political system of Our humble country is shallow.
What am tryin to insinuate is that we need young men to help in the development of our nation,men with integrity,passion and value to whom we can place our trust.

I rest my case
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by gen2briz(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

May God keep us till 2015 and beyond. You will remember that OLADD said Buhari will not, I repeat again, will not rule Nigeria in whatever capacity. Let's wait and see.

I just have to quote this for future purpose

Meanwhile

SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call / Sunday Igboho's Press Statement After He Regained Freedom From Benin Republic / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.