Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR (27388 Views)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by vision2050: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Time for change. PDP have tried their best.

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by NotNairalandi(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2014
K
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by CircleOfWilis: 5:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Sai buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by BAYKEM(m): 5:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Have my vote sir. May God aid your determination to rescue Nigeria from her current doom.

7 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2014
cry The die is cast, it's obvious in HD that this is the right man that could change the impending fate of this country that's already headed to its walls from this government. I'm making the right choice this time after voting wrongly the last time, if only my vote could determine the person that would carry the day come valentine's day 2015, if only my friends and family's votes could be the final decider! I for personally carry my whole family for head go poling vote , I don't give a flying fvck for the party, I'm voting for the man embarassed oh if only...

But wait oo.. Something baffles me, I have been an observant on this forum for a long while before making my first comments yesterday part of which made front page, how much could they have paid these youths, our youths who advertise for this government stating GEJ till dem die.. Is it a job, car, house, cash, cunnnnttttss, that could make them advertise for that clueless man called GEJ, Weh una no go spend finish after election next year, for once .. Deep inside your souls, why don't you channel your energy for one thing that would never be exhausted after election, but the ability to tell your children you were there when it happened, you made the right choice for them, you made the right choice for yourself to take the country to the heights that it belongs, when history is stated, you would be able to state boldly whom you voted for, abeg when you sign out of this forum, abeg use torchlight look inside that your soul for once! Abeg una! Me no get party oo because most of them are the same, but when you look at this man, for once.. You see a glimmer of hope for once in this my generation! Ha .. I no go carry am

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 12, 2014
siraj1402:

https://www.facebook.com/APCGovernment?fref=ts
...congrats to GMB.I wish him well in the next struggle against GEJ...

6 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by jamsbot50: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2014
siraj1402:

https://www.facebook.com/APCGovernment?fref=ts
It's Time 2 vote "Good Government" and not "Good luck"

9 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by draypyper(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2014
It's high time we start voting individuals and their missions as president and not the political party. Though I personally don't like GMB coz of his history and Tinubu is just a green snake under the green grass, I can see a strong will from a man who is ready to hear the cry of the masses, who is ready to transform Nigeria into our long awaited dreams of "E GO BETTER".
vision2050:
Time for change. PDP have tried their best.
Nigerian youths in the diaspora, let's make the Change!!! #teamGMBasPresident20125

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Eeser: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2014
"...We are all citizens of Nigeria.
There is no dividing line among us that I
care to honour. Either we advance as one or
fail altogether..." (GMB 11th December 2014)
This to me is the best part of the speech.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Patdedon(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Trust in the promises of a desperate politician at your own peril. #wordofwisdom

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Ahmed0336(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2014
englishmart:
niggis begging for likes like their lives depend on it since 2005
grin]
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Walphem(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Asam2(m): 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Very powerful speach from the people s general.

Ebele should start parking up come 2015. Back to his normal fishing business.

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Validated: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
omoalaro:
We just need to reset this country. I see Buhari's finger pressing "RESET".
May we never throw away this God given opportunity.
Did you say "RESET"? No not this Buhari I just read. WORDS are the cheapest commodity on earth. He said to spread the commonwealth. How? I was waiting to read that he will slash NASS Members jumbo pay rather he rhetorically swindled the undescerning readers. It was " A take full of sound and fury. Signifying nothing".
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by bitterpenis(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Motivating, inspirational and thought provoking.... well said

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by blkmum700: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2014
SAI BABA all d way, nice speech with focus for Nigeria,I need a country where EFCC,POLICE,ARMY And other Government Ministry are independent of Federal Control and i know the time for Change is here,i believe together we can get you there and make Nigeria a great one.

SAI APC
SAI BUHARI
SAI NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by pappy2000: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Its so unfortunate that PDP is doing is now selection and most Nigeruans are not aware of it.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Good speech. I pray we dont lose dis golden moment of change out of stupid sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Validated: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2014
omoalaro:
We just need to reset this country. I see Buhari's finger pressing "RESET".
May we never throw away this God given opportunity.
Did you say "RESET"? No not this Buhari I just read. WORDS are the cheapest commodity on earth. He said to spread the commonwealth. How? I was waiting to read that he will slash NASS Members jumbo pay rather he rhetorically swindled the undescerning readers. It was "A tale full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Dt good

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by dryakson(m): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
There is wisdom in his speech.... Am shading tear again.........
Please GMB DON'T DISAPPOINT US we have trust in you.
We are feed up with what this "drunkard" is turning Nigeria to.. Please general, come to our aid.
God bless the people's general
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Patdedon:
Trust in the promises of a desperate politician at your own peril. #wordofwisdom
So Jonathan isnt desperate right? ur head needs a mechanic servicing.

15 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by KUNZEH(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2014
nice one...the peoples general

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by vision2050: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2014
draypyper:
It's high time we start voting individuals and their missions as president and not the political party. Though I personally don't like GMB coz of his history and Tinubu is just a green snake under the green grass, I can see a strong will from a man who is ready to hear the cry of the masses, who is ready to transform Nigeria into our long awaited dreams of "E GO BETTER". Nigerian youths in the diaspora, let's make the Change!!! #teamGMBasPresident20125
who care? change come 2015. if APC present shekau I will vote for him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by philips70(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Patdedon:

So we continue to trust the tested failed ones in your opinion. Nice try. Nigerians are getting wiser everyday and all these blackmail are getting stale. Change is the only constant thing in life.

Once again, I will say it as I have echoed many times...Only a fool will continue to do the same thing same way every other time and expect to see different results. Nigerians for once will resist this foolishness, put their religious and tribal inclinations aside and do the needful. it's not going to be business as usual for the PDP in the next elections. Even GEJ knows this.

12 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Dcaliphate(m): 6:16am On Dec 12, 2014
ive come to discover that in politics, esp here in Nigeria, there is a fine line between what is said and what is done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by amnestylaw1(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
It's only an enemy of Nigeria that wouldn't fall in love with Buhari and his well written speech. For the first time in many years, I am publicly pitching my tent behind the people's general.

11 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by laurel03(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2014
gmb 4real

4 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by musb92yahooco: 6:21am On Dec 12, 2014
1 Naija 2geda we stand divided we fall a word is enough 4 d wise buhari hv spoken d future of Naija is in ur hand vote wisely vote APC.

8 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by Dcaliphate(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Eeser:
"...We are all citizens of Nigeria.
There is no dividing line among us that I
care to honour. Either we advance as one or
fail altogether..." (GMB 11th December 2014)
This to me is the best part of the speech.
before did u expect him to say he will divide Nigeria?
Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by michealewela: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Don't worry you have my vote.

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The Acceptance Speech By General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR by infofirst(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari is better option comes 2015

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Uwazuruike To Set Up Parallel Government / Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.