Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here (1122 Views)

3 Units Of HONDA ACCORD 2014 Toks 4.m And 4. 4m negotiable. / Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! / Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2008
pls i need help wit my 190
its a direct tokunbo bought arund march this year
changed to chromes and since then problems
the stering is shakin at 120,
done wheel balancing and alignment almost 2times a week
for the past 2months now,the tires are balanced,aligment ok
but yet at top speed the stering still shakes
at 120,i have changed the tyriods,stering damper,shocks same story
pls u people that have been usin cars since the time of adam and eve
let me know what 2 do again, im getting tired and faustrated,
also what engine oil can i use
the car dosent sound that smart like wen i bought it and the milage
increased from i think 170839 to 182835
pls let me know what i can do concernin the shaking stering and the best engine oil
2 use on this, abeg no insults here pls, i go folow the person wear 1 trouser, i nor get JOY o! grin
merry xmas nlanders
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by promise72(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2008
try rotating the tire in an X pattern and see how it works. What i mean here is that you take the tire from owners corner(back). Put it in the front drivers side. move the back tire on the other side to front passanger and see how it works.

or otherwise, drive under 120km grin
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2008
the cars back on track, took it 2 michellin and did some balancin there alongside many aligments
they have won a customer in me and its byebye bridgestone, the cars back on track

pls how much can someone get me a YARIS
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by inspiredm(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
190:

the cars back on track, took it 2 michellin and did some balancin there alongside many aligments
they have won a customer in me and its byebye bridgestone, the cars back on track

please how much can someone get me a YARIS

Good you fixed your 190, I got your email on the Xenon Bulbs and the Yaris, I will Reply you ASAP.

Thanks

Inspired_m
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
cool cool
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
thanks pls see if u can get me thoes xenon bulbs infact
the ones that come with jeeps mostly and at times i see it
on infinity FX(woteva),mostly on X-5 and oda new cars, they say its
factory fitted lites but im in need of it badly and 2ndly the yaris, i need it next year latest
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by ikeyman00(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
hmmm inspireman wey u get those titles hahahhahhaah
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2008
oga inspired na wa o no wonder dem say u nor dey reply mails
abeg mak u reply my mail wen i send giv u abeg
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by inspiredm(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2008
190:

oga inspired na wa o no wonder them say u nor dey reply mails
abeg mak u reply my mail when i send giv u abeg

No Vex Guy, I try as much as possible to reply mails in 24 hours, So little time with so much to do, I just replied your mail. cool cool
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
Inspired u mean u can get me a corolla 2002 auto for 1.2m
nice,abeg na new 1, what do u mean by thoes old bank cars are
made for Nigeria only, i dont understand
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by inspiredm(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
190:

Inspired u mean u can get me a corolla 2002 auto for 1.2m
nice,abeg na new 1, what do u mean by thoes old bank cars are
made for Nigeria only, i don't understand

Yes I will get you a 2002 Toyota Corolla American Specs for 1.2 million Naira.

The Bank Types in Nigeria are Produced in South Africa for the African Tropical Regions, its not available Outside this Continent and are stripped down,

Hope you get a clearer understanding.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos.
cool cool
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by inspiredm(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2008

I got info on the Xenon bulbs, contact me asap as i dont have your cell numbers.

Thanks.
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
ok mak i call u now, abeg i wud get that corolla by Jan, pls u have my word, the money dey just the timing,
pls cud u send me pics.i dnt understand what u meant by the american specs corolla of 2day,pls it mst be abs,power windows,super chillin ac and lastly and most impotantly auto, my bro inspired nor worry i dey urside i know hw 2 contact u wen the time cmes com Jan, its less dan another 4weeks,thanks 4 gettin me dat car, i must get it from u anyway, i appriciate bt e pain me say nor b yaris sha
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
bro just called and no response
mak i try again!
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by 190: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
broda inspired e b like say 1 John**somethin** wan scam me o
he say mak i wire funds abt 1.3m to am mak he tak ship yaris come giv me
laff wan kill me this afternoon o, i dey wait sha, 2 hear from am
concernin the xenon bulbs pls i hope u understand what im talkin abt broda
the bulbs are usually white and come from these factory cars that move about these days
its usually white and its always in this Volks touareg, i hope u understand,please test am check 4 me
i go call u later
Re: Abeg Inspired M And Odas I Need Ur Help Here by inspiredm(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2008
190:

brother inspired e b like say 1 John**somethin** wan scam me o
he say mak i wire funds about 1.3m to am mak he tak ship yaris come giv me
laff wan kill me this afternoon o, i dey wait sha, 2 hear from am
concernin the xenon bulbs please i hope u understand what I'm talkin about brother
the bulbs are usually white and come from these factory cars that move about these days
its usually white and its always in this Volks touareg, i hope u understand,please test am check 4 me
i go call u later

I Undersatnd your Quest My Friend,

The Xenon Headlamps cannot fit into your Ride, What you'll be getting is a Xenon Packaged Bulb, it will give you the HID feeling at night.
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

2002 Honda Accord Value Package / 2004 Acura Tsx - Something To Have / Nissan Altima Full Option 2002 Model For Only 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.