Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections (1209 Views)

Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect / What Was Buhari Doing In The Years After Losing Elections? / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by yemisblog(f): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari on winning the parties presidential ticket.
Atiku, who lost in the APC presidential primary posted a concession speech on his Facebook page:

Protocol
I heartily congratulate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari for emerging victorious in this keenly contested presidential primary election of our great Party, the APC. You ran a spirited campaign, and since the delegates have spoken, you fully deserve the victory.
I am very confident that you will provide the needed leadership to turn this country around. I have no doubt that you will work with dedicated and qualified Nigerians to protect our citizens, improve our economy, create jobs, improve education, reform governance and fight corruption. You will indeed bring the change Nigerians have been yearning for. Once more, congratulations.
I congratulate the other contestants, namely Governors Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Rochas Okorocha as well as the erudite Sam Nda-Isiah. You have all demonstrated your commitment to democracy by participating in this transparent process and by campaigning vigorously across this country.
I thank our delegates for their sacrifices and their commitment to democracy. In particular, I thank those who voted for me for your faith in me. However, since we came up short, have to now rally behind General Buhari to help him prevail in the coming Presidential election.
The APC has demonstrated, through the transparent process, the Party’s commitment to democracy and rule of law. It has demonstrated its respect for people and their choice through the ballot box.
I sincerely thank the Convention Committee for putting together a hitch-free convention.
My dear friends, we have voted, a winner has emerged. I pledge my commitment to this Party, and to campaign vigorously for our candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and all APC candidates to ensure victory in the 2015 elections.
I call on all other contestants and our party’s rank and file to unite behind our candidates at all levels to ensure that the PDP is defeated, so Nigerians can have real change.
Long live APC!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Thank you all and God bless!
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by leonard509(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Hm
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by temitemi1(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Atiku, wake up from sleep!! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by Jeezyy(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Who cares?...gej till 2019
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by Uncleodi(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Haha
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by mistabiola: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Jeezyy:
Who cares?...gej till 2019

Thanks Mr Atiku, I so much love your courage. cheesy grin

My Song Our Dream
----------------------------

Operation chase PDP out is not only on but gathering
momentum ...Full steam ahead.

INEC ...over to you ... The genuine wishes of the people
MUST count this time . .

February 14 is the date ....and BUHARI is the Man.
Stand in front of a moving freight train with no brakes at
your peril.

Operation...:

#KickOutGEJ...

#TakeBackNigeria...

#TeamGMB
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! So mature.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by KanwuliaJara: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

You are still my PRESIDENT!!!! grin
BUHARI is almost 80, you still have MANY CHANCES! grin
NIGERIANS know sabi beta tin ke!!!
Beaurrrriful speech from THE MOST SEASONED!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this man DIE!!!!! kiss
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by amichaelz101(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by McLove(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
now, this is a matured politician
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by ojuoluwani(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
hmmmm A.P.C is demonstrating the maturity Nigeria really needed I'm not a politician I don't belong to any political party. But the way I'm looking at things now I'm becoming more of team APC nice speech from Atiku
Re: Read Atiku Abubakar's Speech After Losing Elections by Samuel1402(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Why hasn't this post pushed to front page the nairaland moderator this days look soo clueless. If it is comparison between Iniedo and tonto dikeh picture or different between Coke and fanta or a picture of a person eating in his bedroom. Sharp sharp it will hit front page. Sewa please ur moderator need to wake up nairaland is not a place where moderator can put what he likes in the front page pleasee CHANGE.............................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yes! Buhari’s Certificates With Us- Army Confirms / Stop Stealing From Nigerians, Buhari Tells PDP / Why Are So Many Blogs Using My Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.