Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV (16830 Views)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by ypzilanti: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Can Fashola deliver western Nigeria? If he can, good. Buhari just needs to win same states he won 2011, Fashola wins at least four south west states, and we good to go.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Show me one local airport in the north that the international airport in Enugu has recorded more international flights than.

For that STATISTICS na only you go waka go Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) to collect it grin

I have shown you INCREASING flights from the Enugu INTERNATIONAL airport after the renovation work carried out as part of the Jonathan/Sambo TRANSFORMATION agenda, which continues as work in PROGRESS!

If you want something ELSE make you sef waka go find am, abi nor be so

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2014
tofam3k3:
who cares about muslim/muslim ticket...i suspect PDP is peddling dis sham cos they're scared. GMB/Fashola is the most marketable product after Gari Ijebu.
exactly... I wonder when did religion now become a criteria on voting pattern... Smh.. This shallow thinking of Nigerians based on religion sentimentality is highly ridiculous...!!! My two cents

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by iWitnessng: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2014
I heard Buhari/Fashola or Buhari/Osinbajo

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by ypzilanti: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2014
ladunsky:
exactly... I wonder when did religion now become a criteria on voting pattern... Smh.. This shallow thinking of Nigerians based on religion sentimentality is highly ridiculous...!!! My two cents

My dear, we keep looking for things to separate us. The only god a Nigerian politician worships is MONEY. Same too with many Nigerians.

Expecting politicians to make decisions in governance based on religion is like expecting them to do so based on the football club they follow.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I think it is very related because in both cases you are putting your life and wellbeing in their care. And by the way, America is lead by two professed Christians and there are different religions there.

What other religion is there in America apart from Christianity? Try studying the demography of the US, the moslem population is a measly 2% compared to Nigeria where Christians enjoy a handsome 40% or 49.3%.

Only an extremist would ignore 50% of the electorates.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Since he said he should go and rest, then he should be planning towards 2016 or 2019!
As long as he didn't say Go and Die grin grin
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

For that STATISTICS na only you go waka go Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) to collect it grin

I have shown you INCREASING flights from the Enugu INTERNATIONAL airport after the renovation work carried out as part of the Jonathan/Sambo TRANSFORMATION agenda, which continues as work in PROGRESS!

If you want something ELSE make you sef waka go find am, abi nor be so
Did Peter Obi beg for pilgrims to be using the airport, yes or no? Ko s'eni to tan ara re bi Iyabeji t'omo re ku to ni o lo s'Eko.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
lol that was something but not enough,(we deserve more)I know he has done a lot for Nigerians generally. I'm forever a fan of GEJ. I support continuity.

Don't just support continuity simply.

Let us make it crystal clear to the MISCHIEVOUS people banded together in the Aggressive People's Congress, APC that we are NOT supporting continuity.
No, we are NOT.

What we are supporting is the continuity of the TRANSFORMATION of our country from the WASTED decades of EMPTY promises to delivered DIVIDENDS of systematic development that not only focus on physical infrastructures that are soon abandoned but takes into consideration the HUMAN aspect and usage of such structures such as the Enugu INTERNATIONAL airport.

Sai Jonathan/Sambo!
Four More Years!!
4MY!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

What other religion is there in America apart from Christianity? Try studying the demography of the US, the moslem population is a measly 2% compared to Nigeria where Christians enjoy a handsome 40% or 49.3%.

You have concluded that in America and the world as a whole Christianity and Islam are the only religions.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Did Peter Obi beg for pilgrims to be using the airport, yes or no? Ko s'eni to tan ara re bi Iyabeji t'omo re ku to ni o lo s'Eko.

Why are you such a SHAMELESS LIAR
Why?

South-East Pilgrims take off from Akanu Ibiam International Airport
by CHARLES OKEKE on Mar 2, 2014

South-East Pilgrims were flown from Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu to Israel for this year’s pilgrimage.

The historic event comes a year after Governor Peter Obi, out of protest, prevented Anambra State from participating in the yearly pilgrimage to holy land for not being airlifted from Akanu Ibiam International Airport.

Speaking at a brief airport ceremony before departure, the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Christians Pilgrims Commission (NPCP), John Kennedy Opara, JP, thanked President Goodluck Jonathan for granting permission for the pilgrims to be airlifted from Akanu Ibiam International Airport.

More from: http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/south-east-pilgrims-take-off-from-akanu-ibiam-international-airport/

HATERS gonna hate but aint gonna stop the TRANSFORMATION train from moving.
In fact make haters take care make the train nor come clear dem from im tracks like jaga jaga WASTE BASKET angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by NnamdiN: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
fyneguy:

What have your Southern Presidents done for the South?
how long has GEJ stayed?

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Evathyst(f): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The performance of Fashola is enough to make people forget religion. I've met people that don't know his religion.
Honestly, dt would av been a perfect combination. Buhari/Fashola will definitely make ds country great again. God, plz, make it possible. cry
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Evathyst(f): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Don't fall for their divisive politics, The people making the loudest noise here wouldn't vote for him even if he chooses the pope as a running mate. There are just scared of the potency of that combination.
well said Bro! But one needs to wary of their marauding tendencies. Mehn! D kinda lies being peddled by PDP propagandists is one that can make even the devil blush with embarrassment.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Religion is never a factor in the United States. If it were, J. F. Kennedy, a Roman Catholic wouldn't have been elected President in 1961.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You have concluded that in America and the world as a whole Christianity and Islam are the only religions.

How did "the world" come into this conversation, am waiting for you to do a breakdown of the demographics in the US.

I want to find out the religions in the US you spoke about and their percentages compared to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
how long has GEJ stayed?
Jonathan has been in office for close to five years, what is the state of the East West Road? Why was Amaechi castigated for saying if the FG could not reconstruct it they should hand it over to the Niger Delta governors?

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by fctboy: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2014
rebranded:
According to Channels TV, APC will be choosing a running mate for Buhari before the end of today.

People currently being considered

Fashola
Amaechi
Oshiomole
Osinbajo

I think with Fashola this will be a winning team

Any of them that emerge if APC mistakenly wins(God forbid) shall be the next president because I see GMB acting Yar'adua season 2 drama
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2014
would v been nice but I doubt if most Nigerians are dat politically informed at moment to accept logic and put religion aside

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you such a SHAMELESS LIAR
Why?

HATERS gonna hate but aint gonna stop the TRANSFORMATION train from moving.
In fact make haters take care make the train nor come clear dem from im tracks like jaga jaga WASTE BASKET angry
Thank you for posting that link, that pilgrims started being flown from the airport after Obi's protest.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by anonimi: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Thank you for posting that link, that pilgrims started being flown from the airport after Obi's protest.

Meaning the airport was not transformed and good enough for INTERNATIONAL flights or it was, is and CONTINUES to be

Just admit that you are a SHAMELESS LIAR caught with pants on fire grin shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Change2015(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

You should be telling me what Muslims have done.
In 54yrs of our existence only two presidents have been Christians and please stop telling me you're a Christian, I didn't ask you. Next you'd be telling me you're from Bayelsa state, anyway don't bother replying because I'm done with this debate.

If you want an Imam as leader I suggest you visit your mosque.

Buhari started two refineries and NAFCON in ph. He brought Dora Akunyili to NAFDAC prominence. Buhari used Nigerian engineers to service our refineries. Oya please explain anything useful our current thief at the top has done in his whole life.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Religion is never a factor in the United States. If it were, J. F. Kennedy, a Roman Catholic wouldn't have been elected President in 1961.

You should read my posts I was replying what was said. Religion can't be a factor in the US since Christianity is 83% and they're not suffering muslim insurgency.

In Nigeria Christians are being targeted and we have muslim insurgents decimating whole towns and villages, to affirm religion plays no part in politics is to live in denial.

Remind me of religion not having anything to do with politics when we have a Christian governor of Sokoto state.

3 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Did we not have muslim muslim in the past i.e Buhari/Idiagbon and Abiola/Kingibe.

Why not Christian Christian for a change? Anyone who wants a religious war would get one.

Don't worry, come February 2015, we will let them know that Christians are not second class citizens in this country. I laugh in OBJ's voice.

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by jmaine: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
anonimi:

Don't just support continuity simply.

Let us make it crystal clear to the MISCHIEVOUS people banded together in the Aggressive People's Congress, APC that we are NOT supporting continuity.
No, we are NOT.

What we are supporting is the continuity of the TRANSFORMATION of our country from the WASTED decades of EMPTY promises to delivered DIVIDENDS of systematic development that not only focus on physical infrastructures that are soon abandoned but takes into consideration the HUMAN aspect and usage of such structures such as the Enugu INTERNATIONAL airport.

Sai Jonathan/Sambo!
Four More Years!!
4MY!!!

Confirmed and sealed . . . . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Abbey2sam(m): 10:46am On Dec 12, 2014
[size=38pt]muslim- muslim candidates, A.P.C must really be clueless to consider that in nigeria, if they try that it's a walkover for GEJ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Change2015:

Buhari started two refineries and NAFCON in ph. He brought Dora Akunyili to NAFDAC prominence. Buhari used Nigerian engineers to service our refineries. Oya please explain anything useful our current thief at the top has done in his whole life.

Buhari didn't start two refineries, that lie has been debunked by datolee.
Apparently barcanister pulled that lie from the vaults of APC propaganda ministry. You can't start and build two refineries in less than 2yrs of your stewardship, and Buhari has not made that claim himself.

Am not about to reel out GEJ's achievements, google exist for issues like that and it would be more beneficial if you do your own research then form your opinion.
Stop following those warping facts to suit their pay masters, their leash holders expect nothing less.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:
Remind me of religion not having anything to do with politics when we have a Christian governor of Sokoto state.
Could you tell us the rationale behind Oyinlola/Obada, two christians ruling Osun State from 2003 to 2010?
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

You should read my posts I was replying what was said. Religion can't be a factor in the US since Christianity is 83% and they're not suffering muslim insurgency.

In Nigeria Christians are being targeted and we have muslim insurgents decimating whole towns and villages, to affirm religion plays no part in politics is to live in denial.

You will have a Christian Governor of sokoto state when you have an Igbo governor of sokoto state.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
mikeansy:
If Fashola accept to run with Buhari he will live with the baggage forever
NOW I know that Fashola is the right choice, because you always castigate anything that weakens Pdp/Jona. I would have been concerned if you a TANjaweed endorsed and celebrated the choice of Fashola as Vp. I gotchaaaa. Sai Buhari/Fashola 2015
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by okokhaerat(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2014
ode na christian-christian ticket u want abi? guy go sitdun for somewhere
its just frustrating when u are governed by incompetency!
temitemi1:
Muslim+muslim ticket Pls say NO to muslim party. GEJ our choice...

in the 2015 edition of oxford dictionaries, another word for incompetency would be jonathan
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Did we not have muslim muslim in the past i.e Buhari/Idiagbon and Abiola/Kingibe.

Why not Christian Christian for a change? Anyone who wants a religious war would get one.
See them, clueless Jonathianians pissing in their pants. Did anyone stop Pdp from from fielding so-called saTANic miscreants claiming christian-christian? I bu onye iberibe. Nkita racha gi anya. Uchu dika gi. Why not pair with jona yourself. You will be the one to suffer war. Fooooollllll. If you reply me, ekwensu akpo gi oku. Disgusting slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / FIRS Sets April 12 Deadline For Taxpayers To Get TIN / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.