Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV (16812 Views)

New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
okokhaerat:
ode na christian-christian ticket u want abi? guy go sitdun for somewhere
its just frustrating when u are governed by incompetency!

in the 2015 edition of oxford dictionaries, another word for incompetency would be jonathan
temitemi1 is a demented, deranged nincompoop who thinks the only way to live is through stealing. This category of ppl will be permanently quarantined immediately the amiable General takes the presidential oath of office in May 2015.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Are there no Christians in APC that could effect the change you stated above?
Mogidi why not go kill yourself and spare yourself dis misery. Did we choose pdp candidates? Why are you, a pdp asslicker, insisting on choosing who we support? You are in trouble already, becos you will be surprised here in the East. You think its be running your mouth in Awka without knowing what obtains in different parts of Igboland. Oga eme gi na anya fiom. Anu mpama !!!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Are there no Christians in APC that could effect the change you stated above?
Mogidi why not go kill yourself and spare yourself dis misery. Did we choose pdp candidates? Why are you, a pdp asslicker, insisting on choosing who we support? You are in trouble already, becos you will be surprised here in the East. You think its by running your mouth in Awka without knowing what obtains in different parts of Igboland. Oga eme gi na anya fiom. Anu mpama !!!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Takara: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Did we not have muslim muslim in the past i.e Buhari/Idiagbon and Abiola/Kingibe.

Why not Christian Christian for a change? Anyone who wants a religious war would get one.

There was Gowon/Wey before, which was a christian christian combination. You dont have to beleive me, just google the name Vice Admiral Joseph Edet Akinwale Wey. He was the Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters to Gowon.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Opeoluwaadewole:
At this particular time couple with the unrest situation nigeria is passing through especiatially inter reIigious crisis which is very sensitive to this nation ,issue on Muslim Muslim ticket will not only bring this country favour we have to be very extraordinary carefull at this period in order not to put this country in a fail state.
Lol. Is it in a pass state now? *sprinkles cold water on her * Wake up !!!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by spenca: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari , Fashola is the joker to winning !
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
go and sit down zombie. He was right with his comment. Boko haram hs been ravaging Naija since gej took over simply bc he is a christian and you expect we the christians to be cool wit muslim~muslim stuff. Never.....buhari will loose again irrespective of whom he chooses.
You make no sense. If as you say Boko Haram are muslims, are Niger Delta miltants Christians? ANSWER PLS.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Shut up you paid hack, you behave as if your destiny is intertwined with that of Buhari. You born again Buharist was in the past writing epistles why Buhari won't sell, only to do a u-turn within a week of receiving crust. You have the credibility of an ant, datolee has exposed you as the scam you are. What happened to your useless topics, have your pay checks stop arriving?
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. An antelope has more credibility than you. Gba fuo ebea
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Etruth:
See them, clueless Jonathianians pissing in their pants. Did anyone stop Pdp from from fielding so-called saTANic miscreants claiming christian-christian? I bu onye iberibe. Nkita racha gi anya. Uchu dika gi. Why not pair with jona yourself. You will be the one to suffer war. Fooooollllll. If you reply me, ekwensu akpo gi oku. Disgusting slowpoke

Are you sane at all, why are you speaking Igbo to me?
Did you bother asking me my language?
Of all the dolts I discussed with today, you my friend ranked as the most deranged. Am not going to engage you in any debate, look for someone your ilk willing to indulge your perverse reasoning. Adios!!!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Etruth: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Are you sane at all, why are you speaking Igbo to me?
Did you bother asking me my language?
Of all the dolts I discussed with today, you my friend ranked as the most deranged. Am not going to engage you in any debate, look for someone your ilk willing to indulge your perverse reasoning. Adios!!!
Get lost.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by JANK23H(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bimffo:
Seriously, Fashola is the best candidate APC can choose as a Running mate for Buhari.. But religion has clouded our Vision in Nigeria.. Religion must be relevant in everything we get involved with.. sad

Buhari has a record of just sitting down and doing like mumu when he gets to Government.. The 1st time he was Head of State, He just occupied the seat of the head of state, it was Idi-agbon that was really ruling Nigeria..

You just said it as it is,unfortunately many people just chant change without knowing if the change they clamour for is better.

I studied/read about GMB enough to know that he would be a weak president,unless he has an active and intelligent vice like Idiagbon.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by donphilopus: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
As long as he didn't say Go and Die grin grin

Hahaha!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
ypzilanti:

Did not mean to imply that an Atheist cannot rule with in a just, efficient and equitable manner. Of course they can. The Christian principles as regards your relationship with your society can be practiced by an atheist even where they do not believe the bible. Hence Ghandi (a hindu) identified Jesus as an inspiration but slammed "Christians" as not being anything like the Lord Jesus in their relationships with others.

Now, when a man professes to be a Christian and his actions are not Christlike, its safe to assume its all a front and he has no religion whatsoever.
In our everyday life, we all would rather deal with an individual who professes no faith or another faith other than ours but is magnanimous, honest and fair. When it comes to election time however, all a candidate needs to do is quote bible verses and pray with pastors for Christians to follow him like mumu.
I admire your civility. Keep it up

From a previous post regarding this matter
"When has the fear of God or acknowledgment of him made any man good? David knew and feared God. God even referred to him as the apple of his eyes. But he murdered, killed, schemed..
Samson, Solomon, Muhammed, ISIS, Boko harma, Al Qaeda and the rest of dem crazy fellas all believed and acknowledged God. Nigerian politicians, leaders, civil workers all subscribe to one God or another. How has that made them more accountable to the well being of the people whom they are supposed to serve? Are they all atheists too? A bad apple isn't less of an apple than a good apple. They are both still apples. You don't call a bad apple a mango.. that's just silly.. "

I believe actions speak much louder than words or beliefs. Nigerians and Africans generally are easily distracted by pomp, flair and noise.

Make i no derail thread. Btw, i support buhari too. I only hope they get their choice for vp right. I hope Oby gets it. In my opinion, she is the best choice politically.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by truefact: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
chacoonder:
..Only dumb people like you would do such a thing.
Your likes are dumber for not expelling and divorcing those they hated and those who hate Buhari and love GEJ
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by jamesbawa(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Amechi is just a noisemaker,he can't even deliver Rivers state. IMO GMB and Okorocha would give GEJ a good run.Okorocha will help neutralise GEJ's hold in the SE.

BTW let's be true to ourselves,if at all GMB becomes president,he'll spend more time in the hospital than being president. We have a potential Yar'adua situation. Igbos would have a president sooner than they think.
hehehe grin
JANK23H:

Amechi is just a noisemaker,he can't even deliver Rivers state. IMO GMB and Okorocha would give GEJ a good run.Okorocha will help neutralise GEJ's hold in the SE.

BTW let's be true to ourselves,if at all GMB becomes president,he'll spend more time in the hospital than being president. We have a potential Yar'adua situation. Igbos would have a president sooner than they think.
hehehe
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Did we not have muslim muslim in the past i.e Buhari/Idiagbon and Abiola/Kingibe.

Why not Christian Christian for a change? Anyone who wants a religious war would get one.

Then tell Jonathan to pick Oritsejafor as running mate
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by McSterling(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:

Even if both of them are babalawo (herbalist), I will vote for them.

My Song Our Dream
------------------------------

Operation chase PDP out is not only on but gathering
momentum ...Full steam ahead.

INEC ...over to you ... The genuine wishes of the people
MUST count this time . .

February 14 is the date ....and BUHARI is the Man.
Stand in front of a moving freight train with no brakes at
your peril.

Operation...:

#KickOutGEJ...

#TakeBackNigeria...

#TeamGMB
That's the spirit.

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by McSterling(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
kimond101:

You must be a religious bigot sir.
Our brothers and sisters in islam and Christianity are dying everyday due to bad governance of the present administration and all that you can think of is to still vote this present administration in because of religion.
Whether Christian muslim, Muslim Christian, Christian Christian, muslim muslim tickets. All we want is change!
Yes!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Alijajere(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Being muslim or cristian does not matter,we only need good governance

1 Like

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by McSterling(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
jaymichael:
Majority of those that are saying no to Muslim/Muslim candidate are the same people that will not vote for the APC even if they field Christian/Christian/Christian candidate. The SE & SS is locked down for GEJ no matter who APC field. So why play the game on their own terms? Bring on GMB/BRF and damn the consequences. GMB locks down the North, BRF locks down the SW, its game over. We cannot sacrifice credibility on the alter of ethno-religious card played by some inconsequential fools who want cluelessness to continue. BUHARI/FASHOLA will win. INTEGRITY and PERFORMANCE is what Nigeria needs right now, and we find it in BUHARI / FASHOLA candidacy.
1000 likes
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by McSterling(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Alijajere:
Being muslim or cristian does not matter,we only need good governance
Exactly!
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
NnamdiN:
Typical. Very aggressive set of people cheesy your buhari stands a better chance of emerging MR NAIRALAND 2015, recommend that to him. How you guys support your messiah and expect everyone else not to support or at least choose their own messiah is quite amusing.

so GEJ is messiah? Lol
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by ptownman: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
rebranded:
According to Channels TV, APC will be choosing a running mate for Buhari before the end of today.

People currently being considered

Fashola
Amaechi
Oshiomole
Osinbajo

I think with Fashola this will be a winning team
All dis kind nonsense op them. U dey think your own na em u write am like say na sure news.
NA-MA-SU-O-BI-RI
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by LORDI(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
All I see in 2015 is war
Buhari will lose.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mogidi:

You should be telling me what Muslims have done.
In 54yrs of our existence only two presidents have been Christians and please stop telling me you're a Christian, I didn't ask you. Next you'd be telling me you're from Bayelsa state, anyway don't bother replying because I'm done with this debate.

If you want an Imam as leader I suggest you visit your mosque.
..stop being sentimental! Ask yourself, in that 54yrs, how many years hv we been in civil rule altogetherundecidedundecided..besides aren't Gowon or Ironsi or Shonekan. Christians that ruled??
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
tomakint:

.....and in your 'unreligious mind' BUHARI is the change undecided
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
tomakint:

.....and in your 'unreligious mind' BUHARI is the change undecided
Tin-tomato or what ever u call ursef, did you actually read that buhari's statement or u rely on our media and how de caption headline/front page just to sellundecidedundecided..u r learned for God sake! When I say el-classico match is going to be 'bloody'..do I mean dat de ud both use matchet to fite demselves...nawa o! Una 2 like propaganda 4 pdp..
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by saint047(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by farem: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
temitemi1:
Muslim+muslim ticket Pls say NO to muslim party. GEJ our choice...

We will look out for your next line of cluelessness when it's not muslim+muslim.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Mogidi: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
raumdeuter:

Then tell Jonathan to pick Oritsejafor as running mate

Don't worry dayo, GEJ will pick you if you remain a good boy.
Re: APC Considers Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate - Channels TV by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
jaymichael:
Majority of those that are saying no to Muslim/Muslim candidate are the same people that will not vote for the APC even if they field Christian/Christian/Christian candidate. The SE & SS is locked down for GEJ no matter who APC field. So why play the game on their own terms? Bring on GMB/BRF and damn the consequences. GMB locks down the North, BRF locks down the SW, its game over. We cannot sacrifice credibility on the alter of ethno-religious card played by some inconsequential fools who want cluelessness to continue. BUHARI/FASHOLA will win. INTEGRITY and PERFORMANCE is what Nigeria needs right now, and we find it in BUHARI / FASHOLA candidacy.

The VP na hold key position na. I'd much prefer Fashola in a position where he can really get his hands dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Quotes By Top APC Chieftains - By Somto Onuchukwu / Inmates Attempt To Escape From Prison In Osun, Four Killed / LGAs With The Highest FAAC Allocation In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.