Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Who Is Interested In Visas,land And Houses - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Is Interested In Visas,land And Houses (799 Views)

Tanker Explosion Rocks Ota, Ogun, Houses And People Burnt / (abiriba) Town Of Today Pictures Of Houses 100 Years And Above / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Interested In Visas,land And Houses by achiva(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2008
hello fellow! any person who is interested in visas to china,dubai,southkorea,finland,southafrica,malasyia.should not hesitate to contact me with my email address:chrisdeking4560@yahoo.com.my no 2348037357442.also land and houses are also available for sale.only at abuja and asaba delta state.
Re: Who Is Interested In Visas,land And Houses by Dare14: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
no one is interested for now maybe after the holidays,look for other meens to get money for xmas,scammers
Re: Who Is Interested In Visas,land And Houses by MrCrackles(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
achiva:

hello fellow! any person who is interested in visas to china,dubai,southkorea,finland,southafrica,malasyia.should not hesitate to contact me with my email address:chrisdeking4560@yahoo.com.my no 2348037357442.also land and houses are also available for sale.only at abuja and asaba delta state.

Bloody fraudster

You go soak garri and groundnut for this Xmas and Sallah

Bastard like you no know say people don wise up!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Get A Student Visa To U.k And Canada / O / Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.