Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? (1225 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? by agribusinessman: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello Everyone I'm in the USA I'm planning to start a Cassava plantation in Nigeria but I have limited information on how to I know for a fact on Oyo state an acre our land cost N50,000
1 Hectare would yield 30 ton of cassava
1 ton of Cassava cost N3,000
I'm looking for someone that could help me understand and start this business any help will be appreciated.
Re: How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? by IlorinBoy1: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2014
why not processing? there are enuf growers as it is. if you are interested in processing, we can partner
Re: How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? by agribusinessman: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Processing, How does that work please I need details?
Re: How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? by Liferace: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hi, i will advice you to do a proper survey /market analysis before going into cassava. I currently have like 20 acres that am struggling to sell off.I think you might benefit more from processing(garri,cassava flour etc) if you have the fund available.Come down and see things yourself before investing money.
Re: How To Start Cassava Plantation In Nigeria? by ptoall: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Where do u want the farm to be?
Must it be cassava? Why Cassava?
U may not breakeven if u don't process.

(1) (Reply)

Lactobacillus For Fish / I Can Supply To You An Unmilled Local Rice(any Quantity) / Farm and Earn with Ajebor Farmers Digital Agriculture Projects In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.