Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging (24053 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by yayitifury: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello my fellow nigerians....Your vote can make nigeria a better place...so I urge all my brothers and sisters to stand up for their civic right...your vote can change ur life,families....ur vote can change d life of ur children...ur vote can make ur dreams come true...Vote for change..vote for GMB...vote for APC....say enough to impunity...say enough is enough to corruption...say bye to poverty...say bye bye to low infrastructure and lawless society...say enough to in-security........the new Era awaits U and I,make ur vote count because only d best is good for nigeria......long live GMB..Long live APC....Long live Nigeria by Yayi

ToyozzieTohBad:
YES!!!! GOOD NEWS! Awon werey alaso!

Photos: Dakore Akande stunning in new photos
http:///ApRiX
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Hero10001: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
*Yinmu*
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by EmirOMENT: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
simplychic:

Am sure your mum which you used for money rituals didn't work for you like it worked for your brothers who buried his mum in hummer jeep "how barbaric"
Meanwhile we all know the region who eat each other so you know exactly who the cannibals are
Have you tried exporting cocaine in your quest for getting rich,look all your brothers are now taking them to Malaysia, you may want to give that a try trust me you will end up like your brothers.
Yes your onitsha and aba brothers and sisters don't do juju they only call Jesus and worship their pastors and even bully poor commuters. Remember your uncle Clifford Orji and that stupid pastor who is now in jail, your families in abriba would have chew you raw if you stayed behind and that was why you came to Yoruba land, trust me if we are cannibal you would have been long gone but no we are not and that is why you come to hide in Yoruba land.
Lol..gringrin
This is the response of a person who has visited the Eastgrin, I will continue to pull out your leg for you to come out of closet instead of hiding under unbiased umbrella to share a concocted and bigoted story.
FYI clifford orji was captured with a yo-robber man name Tahiru but your bigoted brother who choose to hide evil hide it away from media now people can see the real ritualist tribe who can't do without cutting a person's organgringrin

And which village did an Igbo man buried his mother with Jeep? We know you people cannot do without lies and you're proving it for me over and over again because you're daft up theregringrin
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Dolypson04(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2014
edenhazard:
Bad news for me
one of my men down
ama terrorise yim - yoruba shekau
Was that supposed to be a joke? It sounds stupid to me.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ramdris(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Nebuchadnezar:

And you are a hopeless vulture.

Ewu gambia
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Bsmartt(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
But what will happen to those bombing our cities every day? I Hope they wouldn't be given amnesty oooooo because this man is sentenced for bombing and act of terrorism.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Huffington: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Hussaini709: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
Yes kill them all

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Amaechi is a nonentity
Says d minorities.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by xrayz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
infac,dis judge shld handle all cases relating to terrorism in dis country.God'll bless him for such sound verdict.lets see if it'll deter all dese animals in human flesh.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by aadoiza: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Criminals should be guillotined in the public or else......
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Reptyle(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Very good news.
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nebuchadnezar: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hussaini709:
Says d minorities.

And apc is the minorities

Gej till 2019
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
edenhazard:
Bad news for me
one of my men down
ama terrorise yim - yoruba shekau

Ama fee do eh kpa
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by 99100(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
This is what they are supposed to be doing to Boko boys
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by tclever: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dead case....realMrstan inlaw to mr seun osewa
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by porka: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
When will the arrested Boko Haram suspects, who have killed thousands of Nigerians, be found guilty by the courts in the North?
Re: Osun Bomber Sentenced To Death By Hanging by VivaLaFrans: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Awww... Someone gets hanged and struggling to breath and at the same time supporting his body weight... He'll definitely lose breath or he decides to hold it forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.