Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Buhari Opposes State Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Opposes State Creation (681 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Insecurity: North Opposes State Of Emergency Rule / Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Opposes State Creation by IamBuhari: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
“I do not see why the agitation for state creation is now being promoted, this is just a way to further support corruption, and as far as I am concerned, it will only promote corruption”

– Buhari
(Daily Trust, 17 July, 2008)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opposes State Creation by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Corruption this corruption that

Abeg I don tire for this useless hypocrite.

There are serious need for State creation like in the SE which is the only geopolitical zone with just 5 states thereby giving under representation in the National Assembly and also in political appointments.

Buhari is a dense dunce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Opposes State Creation by etebefia: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why is everybody talking about buhari and fighting corruption? Was there anytime he fought corruption? Because nigeria does not look a country that ever tackle corruption, or is it because of buhari's slogan of "war against indiscipline" that people now associate him of having strong stand against corruption (Nigerians are gullible). The fact is that buhari is a sectionalist (who will only favour people of his region and religion) and not a nationalist, watching his interview on channels Tv proves that buhari is far from todays digital world and what is obtainable, it so unfortunate that some want him to take over out of selfish interest and not really the change they always shout. Come 2015, God will guide nigerians towards making the best choice and woe to that youth who has sharpen his weapon to cause violence after the election, because this time around it won't work for them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Opposes State Creation by Demdem(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Only fools support creating new states. What for?
The General is on point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Opposes State Creation by kettykin: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
IamBuhari:
“I do not see why the agitation for state creation is now being promoted, this is just a way to further support corruption, and as far as I am concerned, it will only promote corruption”

– Buhari
(Daily Trust, 17 July, 2008)

Any attempt to shift from the statusquo is promoting corruption, we now know what this man means by that he will fight corruption

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Lies About Jonathan & Buhari [MUST READ] / They Mustn't Toy With A Sleeping Gaint If They'll Listen / Buhari: When Facts Become ‘contrived…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.