Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Where Do U V Your Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do U V Your Money (1054 Views)

Wanna Go To Ghana To Hustle, What Do U Guys Think Abt It / Do U Enjoy Flying? / Stop Binning Your Money For Uk Visas If. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do U V Your Money by Damollar(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2006
It's nice to put your money in the financial institution that takes itself seriously. My financial partner is ethical and shows integrity when it comes to taking care of people's money. Yes, they are modern in many ways. But when it comes to doing the right things, they are reassuringly conservative. After ten years and more with them, I can safely say, they live up to their name.

Tell me who uses that slogan"

Wouldn't u rather bank with us?
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by layi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2006
Bank PHB

But i use GTB and Oceanic. They are the best. Imagine Oceanic pays u 30,000naira monthly interest if u maintain a balance of N500.000 min. I am already benefiting from it
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by iice(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2006
*rolls eyes* am old fashioned, bury it under ma bed tongue
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by Idekeson(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2006
Between the check cashing place and the bar around the corner, I'm relieved of the burden of deciding between "Oceanic" and "Sahara" bank grin
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by Oracle(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2006
For me, if i get money i spent am
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by waleleader(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2006
layi:

Bank PHB

But i use GTB and Oceanic. They are the best. Imagine Oceanic pays u 30,000naira monthly interest if u maintain a balance of N500.000 min. I am already benefiting from it

@layi, that one na salary oh, abeg make i come invest there. imagine leaving 1million in the account and earning 60k every month. i go just dey sleep dey wake up.
Re: Where Do U V Your Money by LoverBwoy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2006
4real!

(1) (Reply)

International Passport / Apptitude Test / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.