Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

#bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala (508 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by blemon44(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
[b]To mark her 17th birthday, Malala Yousafzai, the young, precocious Pakistani girl who was shot and left for dead by the Taliban two years ago, visited Nigerian in solidarity with the over 200 girls abducted by members of the criminally- minded members of the Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, which in English means, “People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet’s Teachings and Jihad”, and otherwise known as Boko Haram.
SOLIDARITY WITH MY NIGERIAN SISTERS
I speak for the 66 million girls who are out of school. This Malala Day is the day for education of every child and it is dedicated to my dear Nigerian sisters who are going through the same rigorous situation. I dedicate this day to my sisters in Nigeria.
I will begin with the story I am here to tell you about the girl whom I met yesterday. I am really sorry I cannot mention her name, but I will call her my sister. My sister comes from the Nigerian village of Chibok. She is 16 years old. One day, my sister was in school; some armed terrorists called Boko Haram came and tried to steal her dreams. They kidnapped her. But, she was one of the luckiest ones who escaped from the abduction.
Before that, her father got killed; and her mother and sister got injured in the unstable situation in the North of Nigeria. Since she escaped, because of insecurity, she can no more go to school and her fairest subject is biology; she wants to become a doctor.
100 DAYS OF CAPTIVITY
Every day, Boko Haram razes nearby villages to terrorize the people. Over 200 girls were kidnapped and since have not returned. Next week, it will be 100 days; 100 days since they were taken. 100 days in captivity; 100 days out of school; 100 days without parents and 100 days under fear. My sisters and brothers, not only in Nigeria, but the situation all around the world, especially in the Middle East countries, African countries and Pakistan is getting worse every day. And when children do not have access to education, their studies are badly affected.
MESSAGE TO BOKO HARAM
Today, not only am I asking the President and government of Nigeria to take action, but I am also asking Boko Haram to stop misusing the name of Islam. Islam is a religion of peace. Islam allows every boy and every girl to get education by going to school. And, education is compulsory in Islam. The word ‘Islam’ means peace. Islam gives a message of prudence, patience, harmony and humanity. I want to tell Boko Haram, think about your own sisters; just think for a while; think about your own sisters. If they suffer the same way, the same brutal and harsh situation, how would you feel?[/b]

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/bringbackourgirls-advice-boko-haram-president-jonathan-malala/#sthash.r5ey2Thw.dpuf

Re: #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by temitemi1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
We don hear... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Where is the advice to Mr Pres and boko haram?
She said all what we know before.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by Baawaa(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
For real Jonathan is a ZOMBIE,for clarification look that picture very well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by simplemach(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Smalll girl don talk, everybody go dey run up and down now.
Re: #bringbackourgirls: My Advice To Boko Haram And President Jonathan— Malala by experimentist: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Imagine dis kain small girl advicing a whole big baboon like goatluck... What a damn shame!

(1) (Reply)

Australia: Hostages Held In Sydney Cafe / 'president Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ - Doyin Okupe' / Buhari,jonathan: My Unapologetic Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.