Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (55651 Views)

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Elose11(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2015

We are suddenly back to those dark days when Boko Haram terrorists strike with ease and attack military formations. That was precisely what these blood-thirsty bastards did on Tuesday when they attempted to dislodge the 120 Task Force Battalion located in Goniri, Yobe State.

Our gallant soldiers repelled the attack, killing over 100 of these terrorists. On the same day, there were multiple bomb attacks in Damaturu and two mosques in Maiduguri; 38 innocent Nigerians were killed in these attacks. Earlier on October 2, the terrorists attacked Abuja, leaving 20 people dead and scores injured. October is just 10 days old and 83 innocent lives have been lost to Boko Haram. In summary, about 1300 Nigerians have been killed, precisely 133 days after Jonathan was kicked out of office. We have never had it so bad.

The story back then was that Jonathan’s ineptitude was responsible for frequent Boko Haram attacks. Some said the North did not want Jonathan as president, and that was why Boko Haram’s atrocities persisted. For this cruel school of thought, Jonathan was the problem and must be removed. At a point, some people even said it openly that Jonathan was the one funding Boko Haram to destabilse the North and prolong his tenure.

Haba, what would he have gained with the destabilisation of a part of the country of which he was president? Even when Jonathan tried to procure equipment for the military in South Africa and it went awry, opposition politicians celebrated this. Some even said the equipment Jonathan went for was meant to arm Boko Haram. I never knew some people could be this wicked. Way back, when terrorists attack our soldiers and seize territories, the then opposition politicians mocked our gallant soldiers and made a show of it. Every Boko Haram attack was used by the opposition as an opportunity to mock Jonathan and cast aspersions on our gallant soldiers. It was used to instigate the people against the Jonathan administration. Many believed them. Now, the truth unfolds.

The then opposition party refused to join the war against these terrorists. The APC never offered any positive advice. Even Muhammadu Buhari, then opposition presidential candidate, refused to attend Council of State meetings to offer advice on how to tackle the menace. At a point, he was stoking the insurgency. He and the opposition party played politics with the Boko Haram crisis. They saw it as a unique selling point to compel Nigerians to vote for them. Buhari even promised Nigerians that Boko Haram would become history within two months of assuming office.

The blackmail worked. INEC subsequently told us that Nigerians had voted out Jonathan. Did a majority of Nigerians vote against Jonathan? That is a story for another day. For now, the truth about the Boko Haram nuisance is unfolding. The monster encouraged by Buhari and the then opposition APC has grown so big. The attacks have become ferocious. Recovered territories are being taken again by these bastards. Now, we all know that Boko Haram’s menace is not about Jonathan and ineptitude in handling the situation. We all now know that Boko Haram persisted not because the North hates Jonathan as many wicked politicians made many to believe. We all now know that it was not a deliberate attempt by Jonathan to set back the North and prolong his tenure.

The Boko Haram menace is a national problem. I had said this times without number. Patriots must join hands with whoever is in government to tackle this menace; otherwise, it will consume all of us. I am repeating the same thing today. Every Nigerian must work with this administration and the military to make Boko Haram history, regardless of the inglorious role played by Buhari and the APC in the growth of this monster called Boko Haram. God bless Nigeria as we tackle these terrorists.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by dBard: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Well said@ o.p
**steps aside t sit and wait f d predictable and silly horde of 'wailers' and 'masturbators' destroy the thread with their senseless arguments.**

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Young03(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Op go n learn how to use punctuation marks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Orjioorji(f): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
if only Buhari agreed to represent Boko haram when they appointed him as their spokes person in negotiating with the federal government, by now boko haram would have been a forgotten issue but he refused because he is gaining from their attacks.

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Boko haram is just a form of conspiracy. ...
we all kw those behind it....
let it not be dat he assumed office nd boko haram menace was history.....
it just a form of last fight for them
all these politicians using innocent Nigerian to play politics
May God save our souls
#BlessBiafrans

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Lattop(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Well said OP

I will sitback and relax with my early morning cup of coffee and watch NLanders throwing bombs at each other

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by nigerianvenom(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Pls post the source.
APC never for once supported GEJ in anyway, neither did they offered any advice to the then government. How come now they all want nigerians to forcefully support buhari? Have they forgotten the golden rule?
Its easy to criticise from the outside than when u are inside, ask sunday Oliseh

312 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by lovesamzy: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one
thinks of changing himself.
Let the wind of change start from the agent of change, until there is a change within there is no change without... let face reality n stop chanting change when we ourselves are against the change.... Boko Haram must become the thing of the past in Nigeria soonest either APC or PDP likes it not....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2015
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!

269 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2015
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Tallesty1(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
if only Buhari agreed to represent Boko haram when they appointed him as their spokes person in negotiating with the federal government, by now boko haram would have been a forgotten issue but he refused because he is gaining from their attacks.
He's now losing from their attacks

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by 234GT(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Nice write up

Buhari and his bli*d followers have realised that ending boko haram is not bread and butter. He said he would end the insurgency in two months.

Maybe two months never reach for Buhari's calendar, I no know.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by mayorkyzo: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
And is really funny how the APC led government remain quiet on attacks and seem to be powerless at stopping the so BH menace...may God help us...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by okosodo: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
it is still a conspiracy

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by nnandu: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Well said..1 day politicians would know that politics is not a do or die affair if they really love Nigeria and Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.

"...The story back then was that Jonathan’s ineptitude was responsible for frequent Boko Haram attacks. Some said the North did not want Jonathan as president, and that was why Boko Haram’s atrocities persisted. For this cruel school of thought, Jonathan was the problem and must be removed. At a point, some people even said it openly that Jonathan was the one funding Boko Haram to destabilse the North and prolong his tenure.

Haba, what would he have gained with the destabilisation of a part of the country of which he was president? Even when Jonathan tried to procure equipment for the military in South Africa and it went awry, opposition politicians celebrated this. Some even said the equipment Jonathan went for was meant to arm Boko Haram. I never knew some people could be this wicked. Way back, when terrorists attack our soldiers and seize territories, the then opposition politicians mocked our gallant soldiers and made a show of it. Every Boko Haram attack was used by the opposition as an opportunity to mock Jonathan and cast aspersions on our gallant soldiers. It was used to instigate the people against the Jonathan administration. Many believed them. Now, the truth unfolds.

The then opposition party refused to join the war against these terrorists. The APC never offered any positive advice. Even Muhammadu Buhari, then opposition presidential candidate, refused to attend Council of State meetings to offer advice on how to tackle the menace. At a point, he was stoking the insurgency. He and the opposition party played politics with the Boko Haram crisis. They saw it as a unique selling point to compel Nigerians to vote for them. Buhari even promised Nigerians that Boko Haram would become history within two months of assuming office.

The blackmail worked... For now, the truth about the Boko Haram nuisance is unfolding. The monster encouraged by Buhari and the then opposition APC has grown so big. The attacks have become ferocious. Recovered territories are being taken again by these bastards. Now, we all know that Boko Haram’s menace is not about Jonathan and ineptitude in handling the situation...
We all now know that it was not a deliberate attempt by Jonathan to set back the North and prolong his tenure."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by plexond(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Me just dey wait for december

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by damton(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm. A national problem indeed. One which needs not politicizing

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by bobmatex01: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015
GET UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR #2,000 MONTHLY. Watch live football matches and download 2015 movies all for free
CALL 08068638366 or send an email to bobmatex@yahoo.com for details. Designed for heavy internet users please. For those doubting, you get a 24hours test account before you pay.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Icecomrade: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2015

The Northerners politicized Boko Haram, provided an enabling environment to wax strong
Used them as political armour to regain power.

Sadly Terrorism is a Menace that may never be curbed. It's an ideological movement that can't be extinguished by killing those perceived as leaders.

The rule on Terrorism is "Never allow it settle or prepare to live with it"

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
What sort of lopsided article is this? Junk journalism at its best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by jmoore(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
The fact is those that created the boko haram 'franchise' are out of control. Some of the northern folks that created boko haram have succeeded in destroying their region.

Some of the Okada riders(Hausas) in my village( in Anambra) ran away because of the terror in the north.

31 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by appini: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Booked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by LieDetector(m): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Early morning fighting pill served grin

Watching in HD cool
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by bastien: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Even when Jonathan tried to procure equipment for the military in South Africa and it went awry, opposition politicians celebrated this. Some even said the equipment Jonathan went for was meant to arm Boko Haram. I never knew some people could be this wicked. Way back, when terrorists attack our soldiers and seize territories, the then opposition politicians mocked our gallant soldiers and made a show of it. Every Boko Haram attack was used by the opposition as an opportunity to mock Jonathan and cast aspersions on our gallant soldiers. It was used to instigate the people against the Jonathan administration. Many believed them. Now, the truth unfolds.

The blackmail worked. INEC subsequently told us that Nigerians had voted out Jonathan. Did a majority of Nigerians vote against Jonathan? That is a story for another day. For now, the truth about the Boko Haram nuisance is unfolding. The monster encouraged by Buhari and the then opposition APC has grown so big. The attacks have become ferocious. Recovered territories are being taken again by these bastards
shed tears reading this........... cry cry cry cry

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by ChappyChase: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
When local chicken happy say the owner dey slaughter bush chicken, he forget say december dey for corner and the owner no go enert bush go find bush meat! This is exactly what's is happening to APCn them forget say them go one day become the ruling party! 1300 people killed by BH boys in 133 days in office that's an average of 10 people per day and yet we go claim say change don come Nigeria!? Shame!!!!
#proudly 5%
*modified*
Na wa oo, nobody dey quote me after close to 2hours of posting, them just dey like my comment happy APC worshippers don dey slack?

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
pls can you teach me?
Young03:
Op go n learn how to use punctuation marks

25 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by drrid(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria today! Civilians need to pray for God guidness and not mind d politheifcian....eradication is waiting 4 dem.....I Am DRRID[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2015
May it not be well will all enemies of Nigeria.

May those who are supporting those vampires never find peace.

Alhaji Lie Mohammed, ACN, APC and all other online children of hate, who always rejoice at the sound of boko haram bomb in GEJ's time, may your judgement comes quickly.

BUHARI is now a COMPLETE FAILURE in his handling of terrorism in Nigeria, I offer Buhari the same advise he gave to GEJ..

... Buhary should resign now to allow a competent hands to take over or be impeached or overthrown. We can no longer tolerate his cluelessness in Aso.Rock.

Cc: Ngeneukwenu

68 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra / Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.