Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony (20825 Views)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / Photos From A Wedding Ceremony In Yola IDP Camp / Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have attended quite a few wedding ceremonies and below are the types of ladies I have met

1. The ones who will dress and snap as if their lives depend on it. They will keep disturbing photographers here and there

2. The ones who will taste the food and squeeze their faces as if they just tasted yoyo bitters. Meaning the food is not delicious

3. The ones who will take more time to dress even more than the bride, you will see excessive eye brow, eye lashes, cat eyes and powders ( just name it)

4. The ones who are desperate to catch flowers.

5. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church/reception hall just because they want to flaunt their attires

6. The ones who will keep looking if the handbag of other ladies matches with their clothes

7. The ones who will tell their friends sitting next to them that the wedding wasn't planned properly and that the decorations wasn't good enough

8. The ones who are there to form tushh babes. let's rise up for prayers, they will not stand up; let's give the couples a standing ovation, they will not stand up.. (Just name it
)

9. The ones who will pay little or not attention to the event, they will be busy uploading pictures and changing their PMs

10. The ones who will be looking in excitement as if they should fix their own wedding date the next Saturday and wed

Feel Free To Add Yours

Happy Friday

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
11) the one who attends every wedding and observes these ladies and come to nairaland and create a topic "ten types of ladies you find in a wedding"

12) the lady who does makeup every two minutes

13) the lady who comes to a wedding to find a rich guy and start forming.. E.g

Chief - Hello girl, i like you

Lady -- thanks sir, actually my name is helen and i school in kwame nkrumah university, my father is actually from america while my mum is from nigeria that means am a black america and sir i love your new car...

Abeg who ask you??

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by teewai3(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
intresting...
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am guilty of number 7 and 9 if the reception is borinnnggggg.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
O.T.I.C
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Dotwillis1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
11. The ones that will refuse to take the food bn served; proofing big gurl (na lie o, hunger dey fire ha)

16 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have attended quite a few wedding ceremonies and below are the types of ladies I have met

1. The ones who will dress and snap as if their lives depend on it. They will keep disturbing photographers here and there

2. The ones who will taste the food and squeeze their faces as if they just tasted yoyo bitters. Meaning the food is not delicious

3. The ones who will take more time to dress even more than the bride, you will see excessive eye brow, eye lashes, cat eyes and powders ( just name it)

4. The ones who are desperate to catch flowers.

5. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church/reception hall for no reason

6. The ones who will keep looking if the handbag of other ladies matches with their clothes

7. The ones who will tell their friends sitting next to them that the wedding wasn't planned properly and that the decorations wasn't good enough

8. The ones who are there to form Behind babes. let's rise up for prayers, they will not stand up; let's give the couples a standing ovation, they will not stand up.. (Just name it
)

9. The ones who will pay little or not attention to the event, they will be busy uploading pictures and changing their PMs

10. The ones who will be looking in excitement as if they should fix their own wedding date the next Saturday and wed

Feel Free To Add Yours

Happy Friday
The ones who all their attention will focus on the groom...as in wishing if they were the bride. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
chisco82:

The ones who all their attention will focus on the groom...as in wishing if they were the bride. Lol!
hahahahahahaahahahahahaaha lwkmd lwtmb
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
And eehhh...m tosyne2much when did u become a female? Check ur monniker.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Rapsainot(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
it's of no use to me...

Ladies don't come out here in Afghanistan undecided

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Tosyne2much, the last time you saw your period, did you use ALWAYS or another type of sanitary pad?

Recommend the best pad for me, biko. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Tosyne2much, the last time you saw your period, did you use ALWAYS or another type of sanitary pad?

Recommend the best pad for me, biko. embarassed
na one of my ragged singlet I dey use oooo.. I dey use polybag take tie am to my yansh wink

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by lionduke(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
the ashebies who will pose, shine teeth, and snap pictures hoping that one maga must fall and pay for the pics, But when yawa go gas...... She go begin form familiarity.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
na one of my ragged singlet I dey use oooo.. I dey use polybag take tie am to my yansh wink
Thanks for you help. wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
#TeamNo:3 grin

I love weddings!!
Just tell me the colour of the day and leave the rest to God. wink

Nope, I don't do things excesively___ it's just a grace......proudly a stunner. kiss

The ones who will keep looking if the handbag of other ladies matches with their clothes

I do this too, not like I am beefing the person sha. 'Just a fashion critic.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
#TeamNo:3 grin

I love weddings!!
Just tell me the colour of the day and leave the rest to God. wink

Nope, I don't do things excesively___ it's just a grace......proudly a stunner. kiss

I do this too, not like I am beefing the person sha. 'Just a fashion critic.

Kachisbarbie I sight u ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Medunah: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
The lady who usually attends with her fiance of ova 4yrs nd forcing the guy to do everything (dance, clap, laugh etc) jz cos she wants him see weddings as a beautiful thing nd then propose to her. In this situation, the lady will be all smiles nd the guy will be frowning like kilode, lol.

I fall in No10....i love attending wedding ceremonies nd i always wish i was the bride nd that my own wedding should happen soon too.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
11) [s]the one who attends every wedding and observes these ladies and come to nairaland and create a topic "ten types of ladies you find in a wedding"[/s]

12) the lady who does makeup every two minutes

13) the lady who comes to a wedding to find a rich guy and start forming.. E.g

Chief - Hello girl, i like you

Lady -- thanks sir, actually my name is helen and i school in kwame nkrumah university, my father is actually from america while my mum is from nigeria that means am a black america and sir i love your new car...

Abeg who ask you??
you don mad angry grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
The ones who wear heels they can't carry and still walk about

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Mzgracie(f): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nellie6:
The ones who wear heels they can't carry and still walk about

Lol

It reminds of one heels I bought sometime ago cos of ojukokoro.
The shoe is nice en. The funniest part be say e no size me. I sha buy am. If I wanna wear I ll add shoe-pad and tissue, still d thing no fit. I ll have to dash it out now or continue to decorate my room.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mzgracie:

Lol

It reminds of one heels I bought sometime ago cos of ojukokoro.
The shoe is nice en. The funniest part be say e no size me. I sha buy am. If I wanna wear I ll add shoe-pad and tissue, still d thing no fit. I ll have to dash it out now or continue to decorate my room.

Mbok, don't fall o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by maureensylvia(f): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
d ones who sits down there sobbing quietly simply because the groom disappointed them

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
I already know, if no be Tosin, who e go be, Mr World Famous 10 Types, Irunmole ti gbogbo NL nsin baba o, FrontPage Guru ti gbogbo aye n pariwo! Iba o!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
K
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Sagytarius(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeah, I will comment when I'm done reading

Murdified
[img]http://theunbiasedcoin.files./2014/03/martins-john-001.jpg?w=490[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by saxwizard(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
ok

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Iykebestbt(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tosyne, u too like 10 types of this,10 types of that..
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Calebosko(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
iyammim

modified, some girls be coming to d celemony to look for potencial husband,whil some wil com wid hand bag,so they can pack as many food as they can inside d bag,and beforming ah no dey eat,
but wen dey reach hus,oboy na iraq and america between her and d food

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Atk01(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by Atk01(f): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very funny.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony by ellechrystal(f): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Story 4 d gods oooo.
The ones who come to look at wat other ladies r wearing.
The one who comes to c how d bride n groom will look.
The one the groom dumped months back n she is there 4 a mission.
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.