Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Exploitation At The Embassy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exploitation At The Embassy (391 Views)

Nigerians Against DSTV Over Exploitation, Join The Social Fight: #BoycottDstvNG / CBN DIRECTIVE: Beginning Of Exploitation.. / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation At The Embassy by babino22: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
I went to give some of my documents to someone at the US embassy, so i now realized that i had to do just one paper photocopy. Getting to the business center there with the paper in my hand, then all of them rushed me to come and do with them and i was like: it's just one paper na. I went straight to a lady to do it for me and when she finished she said: your money is 100naira. I laughed very hard hoping she was joking, when i got to know that She was serious i vex for her and told her it's 10naira, it was the mopo that followed me there told the woman not to worry that he'll pay for me. The mopo told me that even to staple is 100naira. I told the mopo that I'm coming to put my shop there.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Business Man In Onitsha And In Need Of A Business Associate / . / Refer You Friend To This Link And Make 5 Dollars In To Your Local Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.