Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (68716 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by robinsoncrosoe: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
nduchucks:

What does education have to do with an accent, which is what you people are complaining about. You forget that the British have their own, so are Scottish, and Americans.

Do you send them to school to get rid of the accents? I hope you now see how narrow minded your stance is.
foolish hypocrites....when it was patience jona,u all laughed and mocked her.now is buharis turn u are giving excuses.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
I will rather vote a south south man as president than voting for him as vice. Why settle for second place if you can be first.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by kipesco(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
bayulll01:
if he wins u can go and hug transformer and died,I ask one clueless mofo this afternoon why did he want jonathan to continue,one thing that the guy has done to improve his life for the past six years the guy said hmm ehmmm,I want him to continue becos he's from south south,can u imagine,a man that is making ur life terrible daily that practically know nothing abt u,imagine

Why do u want a northern to rule since about forty(40) years non remembered to build a school for the almajiris.
But Jonathan has done more in transforming the economy of this great nation.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Horus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUVGmXU0vZw

[size=15pt]We Are Teaching The PDP What Internal Democracy Means - Rotimi Amaechi[/size]

Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi said at the APC Convention, which served as the Presidential Primary that
the Party is teaching the ruling PDP at Federal Government level what Internal Democracy meant.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by mbulela: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
HugeMac:
BUHARI REPRESENTS A CHANGE FOR THE WORSE ! A CHANGE TO OLD ARCHAIC WAYS , BUHARI EMERGENCE AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS AN INSULT TO THIS GENERATION

We can not reward failure. Let us vote GEJ out as a proof that we do not accept failure. If Buhari does same, we vote him out too.
If you fail a course in school, you do not get promoted as a reward. Abusing Buhari does not negate the fact that GEJ has been an abysmal and colossal failure. The man's ineptitude is mind boggling. Any option is better than the status quo.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Evathyst(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:

My brother, I am ready to give you my lighter or matches to burn the damn voters card. I had anticipated Atiku and Fashola oh. But it seems the $15 billion contract awarded to Tinubu's Oando has done the magic...... Hahahahahahaaha una never know wetin dey happen at close door meetings. Buhari is just Tinubu's lab rat. Tinubu is a tin-god, he uses Buhari as a bait for billions of dollars and test the waters with Amaechi knowing its not sale-able.

Fashola my Governor, I wish you had sense to see through Tinubu's treachery.
ur brother? I don't get
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Eyepencil: 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
Plz is the news of Amaechi being Buhari's running mate confirmed? If yes, na to tear my voters card sure pass. How can Tinubu be so politically naive, selfish, and ignorant? Wat den will be d gain of we yorubas in ds unholy alliance? I don't wana believe ds, honestly, I'll tear my voters card if it's so. cry

For Pete's sake, for how long shall we continue to play to d hands of ds other Southerners all in d name of fair play? lipsrsealed

Barcanista, Ngeneukwenu, Berem, Obiagelli, and our other comrades. Plz come and confirm ds news b4 a member ports out of ur party o.
Lol... Just negodu grin, mgbeke forming progressives. Pls change that ur profile pic immediatelzy what kinda pose is that? Chaii See dirty armpit... Infact u shouldnt be allow to vote 4 public safety

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Riclord001(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Catastrophic miscalculation . . . .
which niger deltans are u talking abt? speak for urself o
#sai Buhari/Am a chief
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by MORNDEW(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Mind your language bro. Only immature people insult on Nairaland, are you one of them ?
oh is that so? Tot u called me a todler. Is that a form of compliment?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
ur brother? I don't get
My sister, please get.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Evathyst(f): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind those saTANs with their fraudulent news. Peterside has refuted the rumor
it had better be rumour o! Else....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
MORNDEW:

oh is that so? Tot u called me a todler. Is that a form of compliment?
Toddler means a kid. Are you an adult ?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by nduchucks: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
robinsoncrosoe:
foolish hypocrites....when it was patience jona,u all laughed and mocked her.now is buharis turn u are giving excuses.

oga, Patience didn't have an accent problem, but a grammatical one. abeg waka go.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Evathyst(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eyepencil:
Lol... Just negodu grin, mgbeke forming progressives. Pls change that ur profile pic immediatelzy what kinda pose is that? Chaii See dirty armpit... Infact u shouldnt be allow to vote 4 public safety
*ignored*
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by saintruky(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
If APC wins d presidency, then Amaechi becomes d president elect come 2015 cos Buhari would join Musa Yar'adua down below. D gods have spoken

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Pennywise(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
The ineptitude of Jonathan has turned Buhari into a people's hero in 4 short years. He has not done or said anything spectacular since he has been vying for the no 1 job.

Nigerians are obviously tired of this president who sits by and wish problems will go away. No sir, problems are solved. That is what presidents do. That is how nations develop.

Nigerians have already spoken. PDP s only choice now is either to capitulate or to rig.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
it had better be rumour o! Else....
Even the source of the OP is fraudulent. We are all anticipating
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind those saTANs with their fraudulent news. Peterside has refuted the rumor
A formal decision will be made on Monday
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
CFCfan:

A formal decision will be made on Monday
Did your "source" inform you?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by MORNDEW(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin
Billyonaire:
Toddler means a kid. Are you an adult ?
Brainless ppl refer to who they dnt know as toddler. Are u?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by micolaj: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:

You want to sneak in a university cultist called Amaechi to Aso Rock as VP and you want me not to react ? Does it occur to you that my petrodollars tax money is being used to finance Nigeria ? It is my business and I say No Buhari or Amaechi will enter Aso Rock. I have decreed and so shall it be.
who are you to DECREE? a MORTAL man. NEXT MINUTE is not guaranteed talkless of FEB. 2015.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Eyepencil: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
*ignored*
Dirty thing you can't even observe a simple hygiene

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by alabiyemmy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
MORNDEW:

did anyone say so here?

Then you havent read the cooments.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
micolaj:
who are you to DECREE? a MORTAL man. NEXT MINUTE is not guaranteed talkless of FEB. 2015.

That's the problem, you call me a mortal man, but I am more, I am one with Gods and I have decreed. Buhari will NEVER be President of Nigeria. So mote it be.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by jmaine: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
UpLoyo:

and you should have read the section that said GEJ is out of goodwill; that's what won him the last election. Not because he had anything to offer, he was put there by the masses because they pitied him because of what Y'Adua cabal put him through... now they are now regretting their action. GEJ will never beat GMB in 2015. But this is Nigeria where 7>19.

Buhari can never win a GEJ . . . . . Case Closed . . . .
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by rebranded(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
See all the TANist jumping ship to the APC boat...A product that is not useful, no matter how you try is still unsellable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Evathyst(f): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Eyepencil:
Dirty thing you can't even observe a simple hygiene
Silence is the best answer for a f**l.

Now if u don't mind, av got better tinz to do. I advise u to just f*ck off.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Finally the slave accepted his place to appease his Gambari master.......smh

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by shiffynaani(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Catastrophic miscalculation . . . .
no b minority dem be? Who wan notice there votes self E go b lyk a pin droppped in an oceancheesy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Btruth: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
HugeMac:
BUHARI REPRESENTS A CHANGE FOR THE WORSE ! A CHANGE TO OLD ARCHAIC WAYS , BUHARI EMERGENCE AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IS AN INSULT TO THIS GENERATION
Do you have a better choice?...than this man that never see anything wrong in "mere stealing, is not a corruption?"
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by jenuel: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
There is no vacancy in ASO ROCK. Bro Amaechi, go and enjoy your "wealth". You are chosen because of Rivers money in your pocket. By the time you exhaust the money, loose election, prison may be a better option.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by micolaj: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:

That's the problem, you call me a mortal man, but I am more, I am one with Gods and I have decreed. Buhari will NEVER be President of Nigeria. So mote it be.
YOU WON'T DIE, NO NO YOU WILL LIVE TO WITNESS HIS VICTORY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.