Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages (26451 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
HERALDING THE ERA OF HEAVEN ON EARTH PART 1 (DAY1) Bishop David Oyedepo
God’s word is the key that opens the door to everything that belongs to us. He said to the lawyers of those days ‘you have taken away the key to knowledge, you don’t come in and you will not let those who want to come in to come in’. Everything that belongs to you and me requires the key of revelation to access it. We are told that He has raised us up together and has made us to sit together with Him in heavenly places. So we are resident in heavenly places. My prayer tonight is the key that opens your access to your possession will be delivered to you tonight. I like you to be very sensitive. This Shiloh is ordained to open a new chapter to everyone’s life so that where other travail you will continue to prevail.

Let’s first begin by understanding that Shiloh presents us with two kinds of encounter
1. Encounter with God on the prayer alter. We saw that in the account of Hannan in 1Sam1:9-20. How she prayed earnestly and effectually and the high priest passed by and thought that she was drunk, but she said ‘No I am pouring my soul unto God’, and she had an encounter that gave birth to Samuel. So let’s expect an encounter in our prayer times. Shiloh prayer hour is the first time it is being introduced in sixteen years. I like you to expect an encounter with God as you pray because it is real. Some years ago we were in prayers, my staff and I in Kaduna on why the church was not growing. As we were praying, God said ‘get up, follow me’. It was bright day light. So I stood up and followed. Though I was not seeing Him, I was consciously following Him. We got to a point and He said turn back, and I turned back. Then He opened my eyes. He opened my eyes. This was in March 24, 1984. As you stand before the Lord in your one hour prayer session, I want you to do it like a man that is expectant. In June 24, 1984 my wife and I were on our knees praying, God said ‘stand up, take your bible’. I stood up and took my bible, and God opened it because I didn’t flip the pages, and the exact scriptures jumped out from the bible. It said ‘arise, get down to Samaria’. Encounters are real in prayers. Many just pray to be heard only few pray to encounter God. On 6 September 1983, we were in prayers and God said ‘my son you have two eyes, can you make one to look up and the other to look down?’ I said no. He said anytime you are looking up to man never claim to be looking up to me. It was in the course of prayer that that everlasting light that changed my life was revealed to me. He said when you fix your eyes on me you can never be ashamed. This ministry has never had an alternative to God for any supply. We have never had any special forum for supply. One encounter did that. I call it the law of absolute dependency. Encounters are real. So desire to encounter God at Shiloh 2014 for a change of story. All giants of scriptures are born out of encounter. Every one of them.
2. Encounter with God by his word. 1 Sam 3:21. Every great story you ever hear in the scriptures is ‘God said to me’, or ‘God told me’. Expect your word to come in every session at shiloh. Expect to encounter Him as you study the word by yourself. I met with God, or God met with me in 1976 reading the book THE PURPOSE OF PENTECOST in one sitting. No standing up, no going to the toilet and there I encountered the HolyGhost. From that date of July 1976 till now God speaks to me as a man speaks to his friend. I encountered God in His word. September 12 1976, I encountered God again in Matthew 6:33. It is the livewire of my life till tomorrow. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things that others are dying to get shall be added unto you. It changed my perspective forever. One encounter with the word will confer dominion on you in the world. All you need is to open up. Until the time his word came, the word of the Lord tried him, but when his word came, the king sent for him and changed his position. Somebody’s position is changing in this service. But we must press to encounter God either in prayers or in the word. It doesn’t drop on you. You cant experience the reality of heaven on earth until there is a press. (Matt 11:12).

You must recognize here that there are two kinds of heaven mentioned in the scriptures.
1. We have the present day or earthly heaven. Luke 11:20. This is the temporal heaven. The heaven in the now. The now heaven. “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17:21. All that Jesus came to do was to show us how heaven look like. Simply put heaven connotes dominion. Heralding the era of heaven on earth simply means heralding the era of the dominion of the saint. “And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.” Dan 4: 26. Heaves dominate the kingdom of men. This means you are leaving Shiloh 2014 dominating situation and circumstances. You dominate the devil and all his agents. Jesus said “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Jesus is saying that pray to manifest heaven on the earth. Heaven is real. “…Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.” Rev 12:12. There are people who are dwelling in the heaven now. May you be listed among the heaven dwellers in the name of Jesus. Let us also understand that timing is vital to every move of God on the earth. For to everything there is a time and season, and God makes everything beautiful is his time. Ecc 3:1,11. Every divine agenda is for an appointed time. Hab 2:1-3. You see divine time characterize the church in the wilderness. When the cloud rested, they rested. And when the cloud moved they moved. Num 9:15-23. Jesus wept over Jerusalem because they knew not the time of their visitation. Luke 19:41-44. What time are we now in the body of Christ. We need to be conscious of the timing of heaven for the now. Very clearly we are in the end time. The church of Christ is in the end time. Every prophetic word concerning the end time is being fulfilled at a frequency unimaginable. Nations rising against nations. Famine in diverse places. In those days we used to have problems in one nation and the whole world will be trying to solve it. But now we have problems in many nations at the same time. In fact the crown prince of Saudi Arabia was quoted as saying that in 3 month ISIS may find their way to Europe and in 6 months to the US. Unbelievable trauma sweeping through the earth as spoken by Jesus in Matthew chapter 24 beginning from verse 10. So we are clearly in the end time. But understand that it is a mixed season. A season of trials for the world and triumph for the church. A season of blackness for the world, but a most glorious season for the church. A season of breakdown for the world but a season of unimaginable breakthrough for the church. It is a mixed season. So don’t be confused about the crisis. Darkness covered the earth that they could not see one another but there was light in Goshen where God’s people were. Exo 10:21-23. Darkness that could be felt was in the land but there was such brightness among God’s people. So it is a mixed season. May you fall in the positive side of it. We are in the end time. The last days began in the upper room. Peter was speaking from Joel on the day of Pentecost “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:…”Acts 2:17. But there is a last day and there is the latter day. The latter day is the end time of the last days. I will give you the rain, the former and the latter in the same month. Joel 2:23-26. In the latter day, shame will be removed far from God’s people. It is a season of shame and reproach for the world but God has ordained it a season of glory for the church. So expect this positive end of the end time agenda. That is your portion. Please understand we are in the end times and we are in the greatest hour of opportunity for the church. This season is ordained for heaven on earth for us and we are going to experience it.

What is unique about the end time:
The end time is the era of power. Please be awake because you are going to leave here into a brand new world. I am not talking about theoretical powers, I am talking about power with proofs. The end time is the era of power. We are told that God reign with power for ever. You cannot be enthroned without being empowered. 1 Cor 4:20, Ps 45:5-7. It is the power content at work in your life that makes you dominates. I decree your empowerment into the next levels at Shiloh. Understand that empowerment is in levels. Ezekiel 47:1-10. Empowerment is in levels but unfortunately we are victims of Laodecian syndrome: we got enough, what else do we need. Many of us are barely touching the water and we feel we got it. Many of us are not even ankle deep, and we think we got it. Jesus brought heaven down to the earth because he had the spirit above measures. He was operating in the realm of the river to swim in, the river that cannot be passed over. He was perpetually under the influence of light. That is how he brought heaven down to earth. Everything was under his command. Powers is in levels. It is the level you operate in that will authenticate the level of the heaven you can manifest. This is so important. The kingdom of God speaks in power not just in word. 1 Cor 4:20. So we must come to the immeasurable realm of power. “…for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.” Joel 2:23. God is bringing you to the realm where you will be operating in power 24/7. Receive that access in the name of Jesus. If we are to operate in the realm Jesus operated, then we need the spirit without measure to do the works that He did, and even greater works. “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.” John 3:34. Jesus operated in the realms of rivers that could not be passed over. In Acts 2:4, the apostles were filled with the HolyGhost. In Acts 4:31, they were filled with the spirit again and they spoke with boldness. So they moved from power to great power. Look at Jesus, He returned with power into Galilee. Luke 4:14. In Luke chapter 9, He prayed on the mountain of transfiguration, and in Luke 9:43, the people saw the mighty power of God. He moved from power to mighty power. So it is time to move forward. I say it is time for you to go forward. Somebody will say why are we preaching the same thing and not getting the same kind of result. Because of the power content backing up what you are saying. If you knock on a door, and someone answers you from the other side, you can tell by the sound if it is a baby, or teenager, an adult or a man of valour answering. It is time for your sound to change level. Power is in levels and I like you to believe God because on this mountain you are going to experience change of levels. You don’t wish, but you ask. “Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.” Zec 10:1. You don’t wish for power. You have to ask, seek and knock. You ask in prayers, you seek in fasting and then you engage in persistency until it opens. Heaven on earth will never be a reality without power. Your struggle must end here at Shiloh. Please understand that there are powers and there are powers.

Lets look at a few power recognition in the scriptures
1. We have the power of the HolyGhost Acts 1:8
2. The power of the blood Rev 12:11, Exo 12, Zech 9:11-12
3. The power of the word Rom 1:16, Luke 5:17
4. The power of the world to come Heb 6:5

This end time there shall be the unleashing of the power of the world to come. Listen to me, men will be operating as angels of God. The angel talking to John in Revelation said “I am one of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus”. There are humans like angel. We are in the era of men like angels. Listen, the bible say that in heaven, they do not give in marriage nor get married for they are like angels of God. Matt 22:30. Heaven make men like angels. We are in the era of men like angels. Men will be operating in angelic frequencies. I am talking about the power of the world to come. Do angels fall sick? Do angels die? Are angels oppressed? They are the deliverer of the oppressed. We are talking about the power of the world to come that turn men to angels. Angels are supernaturally strong beings. The bible says they excel in strength. Psalms 103:20. Watch out, people at 120, if Jesus tarries will be bouncing as if they are 40. Angels are supernaturally intelligent. 2Sam 14:20. Supernatural intelligence is visiting the church of the end time. The powers of the world to come. You must pray your way into that realm at Shiloh 2014. We are in the era of the dominion of the church. Psalms 110:1-3. The church will be ruling practically in the midst of the enemy by operating in the realms of the power of the world to come. We are in the era of the finger of God in the life of men. Exo 8:19. When the heaven descended through Moses, Egypt was dominated and overthrown. God came down through Moses. Heaven came down to Egypt. Exodus 3:7. Egypt came under the siege of heaven. We are going back after Shiloh carrying heaven back to our various environments. Heaven is coming down through us. The world and the wickedness thereof shall be subdued. Heaven came down to Egypt, Pharaoh’s pride was broken. In the Name of Jesus, I decree that heaven come down through you. Obadiah 1:21. When Jesus the saviour came down, He took the world by storm. He said “I am from above”, therefore He stood above all. John 3:31, 8:23. Heaven is coming down through you and you are standing above all from now. You are standing above sickness and disease from now. You are standing above failure from now.

Manifestation of the power of the world to come from scriptures.
Three million people travelled through the red sea on dry land. Exo 14:16,22.
Three million people fed 2 meals per day for forty years. No sowing, no reaping. Somebody say heaven on earth.
Three million people were taken care of. Not one feeble person among them. Their legs were not swollen. Their clothes did not wear out.
These are all traces of manifestation of the power of the world to come. A rod followed them issuing them water. Water to drink and for whatsoever they need. What this means is that even if nothing grows on this earth, you will still be fed. If all the rivers and sea dry up, you will never go thirsty. Operating under the influence of the powers of the world to come. The powers of the world to come is real. Jesus was walking on the waters. Suddenly Philip disappeared. He vanished from the Ethiopian Eunuch and appeared at Azodus by a divine flight. Watch out, we are in the strangest hour of the powers of the world to come. You begin to see men like angels emerge on this platform. Let me hear your loudest amen. Welcome to the realm of the powers of the world to come.

In conclusion, we cannot wish our way to power.
1. We can only thirst for it. Empower me Jesus for supernatural power. “When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them” Isaiah 41:17. Change my level Jesus. This should be your prayer. Three young men went into the burning fiery furnace and came out unscratched. The powers of the world to come. Daniel came out of the den of lion unscratched. Powers of the world to come. You need a thirst for a change of level. You need a reaction against where you are to be repositioned.
2. you cannot wish your way to power, you can only purge your way to power. “And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.” Luke 5:37,38.
“Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.” Pro 1:23. You cant wish your way into it, you must purge your way into it. Ps 45:7.
3. You can’t wish your way into power, you can only pray your way into it. You can never find any story of empowerment that does not carry prayer. You never find it. “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is |2. To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary” Psalms 63:1,2. The apostles gathered together and prayed in one accord and suddenly the HolyGhost came. They prayed again in Acts chapter 4, the place they were gathered was shaken and they were filled again with the HolyGhost. Jesus also being baptized and praying, the HolyGhost came upon Him like a dove. He went again and prayed in Luke 4, He returned in the power of the spirit. He went again and prayed and returned with the mighty power of God in Luke 9.

There is no shortcut to empowerment. If you are interested to change levels in the realm of empowerment, these are the keys. There is no shortcut to it. Men are changing levels, you must not be left behind. It is not just speaking in tongues. “Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels…” 1 Cor 13.1. So there are tongues of angels. Men will be communicating directly with angels. They will be relating with them like co-labourer. Please understand this. My prayer is that your heaven come down and the world around you sees it. You will no longer suffer what the world around you suffers. We must pray down the power of the world to come. We must pray heaven down in our lives. You must leave here as another Moses to your generation. In those days when people are baptized with the HolyGhost, they just stop there and are there forever. Some others kept pressing. They discovered that there is more to the HolyGhost than just speaking in tongues. They went to the gift of the spirit. Others went further to the seven spirit of God. Others went further into specialized ministry of the HolySpirit like the spirit of love. Now hear this, we are moving to the next levels of power. The realms of the powers of the world to come. Living the unlimited life in the present time. Operating at heaven’s frequency in the earth. Operating with angelic sense, angelic intellect, angelic capacity. The time is here. Let the pastors get ready because members are moving into angelic realm. If they are left behind it will be too bad. God has ordained this era as the era of heaven on earth for the church. We are not in the last days anymore, we are in the latter days and the end time of the last days. Hear me, because heaven is coming down, you will never see pain again. Rev 21:1-4. Whatever is causing you tears before you came into Shiloh, you will never see it again forever. The lord shall wipe away all tears. The tears of barrenness, tears of stagnation, tears of sickness and diseases, tears of failure. God shall wipe them all away in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by holatin(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
so nice
I live it
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thanks. I'm glad you do
holatin:
so nice
I live it
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by Ololanla: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
I love this.. been waiting for it . Is it possible for you to provide the remaining messages?
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by mekzyjoe(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2014
am nt to tryin to criticize papa bt com to tink of it , nobody is preaching abt livin a holy life nw adays..all we r takin abt is abt prosperity dis,dat etc..com on people we r in d time ,rapture will soon take place,,let holiness livin b our priority.lets nt b too focus on d tins in dis earth at dis endtime hour..evangelism n savin people frm hell shud b wat drives us..God said in his word dat wen we seek first d kingdom of God den oda tins wud b added unto us.Som of dis messages nwadys r makin us too comfortable n relax..danger is around d corner, lets stat storin treasures in heaven dat will last a life time dan on earth cos all tins will passawy
NOTE;am nt sayin prosperity is bad bt in dis end time, holiness living, evangelism n praying for salvation of odars shud b our watchword...God bless u papa
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by mekzyjoe(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2014
mekzyjoe:
am nt to tryin to criticize papa bt com to tink of it , nobody is preaching abt livin a holy life nw adays..all we r takin abt is abt prosperity dis,dat etc..com on people we r in d time ,rapture will soon take place,,let holiness livin b our priority.lets nt b too focus on d tins in dis earth at dis endtime hour..evangelism n savin people frm hell shud b wat drives us..God said in his word dat wen we seek first d kingdom of God den oda tins wud b added unto us.Som of dis messages nwadys r makin us too comfortable n relax..danger is around d corner, lets stat storin treasures in heaven dat will last a life time dan on earth cos all tins will passawy
NOTE;am nt sayin prosperity is bad bt in dis end time, holiness living, evangelism n praying for salvation of odars shud b our watchword...God bless u papa
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Following shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
HERALDING THE ERA OF HEAVEN ON EARTH PT2 - Bishop David Oyedepo

Tonight we will be looking at another dimension of HEAVEN ON EARTH which is WISDOM. We are in the era of supernatural wisdom. Listen to me because you are going off your struggle platform forever. Bible says concerning wisdom “Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace”. Pro 3:17. This is pressure-free life. Peace that passes all knowledge is direct product of supernatural wisdom. Matt 11:19 says wisdom is our heritage. Every child of a man carries the wisdom of a man, every child of a dog carries the wisdom of a dog, the child of a goat carries the wisdom of a goat. So what will the child of God carry? The wisdom of God. Paul the apostle says ‘but we have the mind of God’. 1 Cor 2:16. Wisdom is transmitted through the mind. Somebody repeat ‘I have the mind of Christ’.
“8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:” Eph 3:8-11.

God has reserved a special release of His wisdom for these times. It is called the manifold wisdom of God. The amplified bible calls it the complicated, many-sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties. Wisdom that impact on every aspect of life. In marriage, child-raising, career, science, technology, engineering. In all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties. Please understand what I am talking about. Wisdom from above. Wisdom that is not found among the living. Wisdom that is not available for purchase. The sea says it is not in me. This wisdom overturns the mountain by the roots. It cuts out rivers among the rocks. I like you to understand, we are in the era of the manifestation of wisdom from above which is a fundamental requirement for experiencing the reality of heaven on earth. Somebody is changing level here. The end time church is operating in the realm of this multifaceted wisdom. By divine wisdom, the church shall be empowered to disarm principalities and powers. In Pro 3:35, the wise shall inherit glory but shame shall be the promotion of fools. So under the later rain we are exempted from shame by the empowerment of the wisdom from above. Remember Solomon in all his glory was not arraigned like one of them. So wisdom clothes us with glory. Wisdom terminates shame and reproach. Therefore receive today a fresh baptism of the wisdom from above. How many of you know that the wisdom from above is above all. So the wisdom from above has no match on the earth. I decree that that matchless dimension of wisdom becomes your portion today.

Please understand that in redemption, we are ordained greater than Solomon. Matt 12:42. So in redemption we carry potential of wisdom above what Solomon carried. We are taking this world by storm. Hear this; you know the reason for the troubles challenging the world? God is out to humble them so they can locate answers in the church. The gap between us and the world will be widening by the day. They will be going through stress and strain but we will be living in Eden. He said the land before us shall be the garden of Eden but the land behind us a desolate wilderness. The reason God is allowing the world to go through what they are going through is because God is about to the establish the dominion of church of Christ. Many strong nations will come. “1 ¶ But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. 2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem” Mic 4:1-2. They shall say “it is working for them, their businesses are striving while ours are crashing. Lets go there’. Very shortly leaders of nations will be knocking on your door asking for help and guidance. When trouble hit, even if the solution is in the prison, they will go there. When trouble hit Egypt, they sent for Joseph from the prison. I can tell you this, there are people here today that look like nothing, but the aroma of divine wisdom will announce you to your world. There are people struggling campaigning here and there, but there are people they will come to you and beg “come and rule us”. You will tell them “I don’t have time” but they will say “please just come one day per week”.

Wisdom from above comes along with an aroma. It fills your environment. Everybody coming around you senses the aroma. The days of pastor pray for me are over. This is the times of people coming to you and asking “please which way do we go”. Direction! Can I tell you this? Many Josephs will rise in the body of Christ across all the nations of the earth. Watch it. Things will be going worse and worse for the other side of Jordan. God’s word said it. I am not a prophet of doom, I am a prophet of God. God’s prophet tells the truth. Mal 4:1-4. Never mind what is going-on on the other side. You shall be exempted. The demarcation shall be getting stronger by the day. For instance, this commission has never known any economic stress in thirty-two years. Never once. You all know there is no preaching at your pockets. There has been no special contact with any man. Never mind what is happening to them, it does not include you. It is happening to them to humble them. This platform will generate an army of saviours this end time. There will be a colossal gigantic army from this commission through divine wisdom.

The virtues of supernatural wisdom: Job 28:7-28
Supernatural wisdom built this church. Built it in one year at heaven’s cost. Multinational came here to start taking snapshot. This wisdom is not found in the land of the living. Nothing ever goes down with this wisdom. Daniel said it. The secret which you find is not found in the land of the living. It can only be gotten from heaven. There is no research base that can locate it. This wisdom is only available from God. It is only from above or you cannot partake from it. I therefore decree that your heavens be opened now. He is the master provider to every situation of life. Say it loud “I receive it”.

“And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding” Job 28:28. The heavy deposit of wisdom on Solomon crashed when he loved strange women. He got it when he loved the Lord but lost it to strange women. Can you imagine Solomon? Seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines. That is super demonic. One thousand women in a man’s life. He now built shrines. His heart departed from the Lord. He became like a piece of bread. Nothing devalues divine wisdom like sin. The fear of the Lord is the guaranteed access and to depart from evil the guaranteed sustenance. Solomon later ended up “vanity upon vanity, all is vanity”. Solomon loved the Lord and he encountered a deluge of wisdom from above. 1 Kings 3:3-13. “Solomon loved many strange women…” 1 King 11:1. His wives turned his heart away from God and all became vanity. Yours will not crash.

Joseph got it. He was operating by the wisdom of God. Gen 41:15-16. He lived throughout with the wisdom. He became king at thirty and he lived to be one hundred and ten. He reigned for eighty years. So it can be sustained. I decree the release of the spirit of wisdom with grace to sustain it in the name of Jesus. A boy that never went to school was wiser than all the doctors of philophy and educated men in a civilized country like Egypt, the most civilized nation of bible times. “38 And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? 39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:” Gen 41:38-39. The testimony of Joseph was that he feared God. Gen 42:18. God is no respecter of person, the fear of the Lord is the only guaranteed access to wisdom. Supernatural wisdom is one of the virtues required to manifest heaven on earth. It is the wisdom from above that establishes you above all. Somebody say “I receive it”. When that wisdom comes projects that would have taken you years to accomplish will only take you weeks. That your kiosk can be turned into a shopping mall in a matter of months by light from above.

They couldn’t find anything against Daniel except against his God. “There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Dan 5:11. This wisdom will disarm the occult and turn them to nonentities. This wisdom turns one into a master. We are going to teach principalities and powers lesson by engaging the multifaceted wisdom of God. Your position is changing now. Between now and tomorrow, light and understanding and wisdom from above will start manifesting in your life. Somebody who believes that let me hear your loudest amen. It works.

Manifestations of this wisdom:
1. Confers dominion. By wisdom kings reign and princes decree justice. It was wisdom that enthroned Joseph. It was wisdom that enthroned Daniel. It is this wisdom from above that will enthrone the end time church. It is this wisdom from above that will enthrone you as a member of the end time church. It carries a takeover virtue within it.

2. It confers exploit. Out of this world order of accomplishments. Unusual feats. Things that eyes have not seen or ears heard. “…Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?” Matt 13:54. It is not the wisdom of mighty words but mighty works. “O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.” Ps 104:24. Pro 3:19. One of the manifestations of this wisdom is mighty woks. “He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.”.Jer 10:12. Divine wisdom is the custodian of mighty woks. Watch out, after this Shiloh 2014 mighty woks will be your identity. You see mighty and great industries rising from among the people of God. When the Queen of Sheba came to Solomon in his great days, she said half was not told me in my country. “…half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard.” 2 Chro 9:6.

3. Divine wisdom is the custodian of financial fortune. “Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.”. Pro 8:18. The wealth of Job was a result of divine secret at his disposal. This wisdom is pure and peaceable. The riches from it can be explained. These riches are durable. They are not affected by circumstances.

Every one reading this if you are not saved you has no access. Until you are saved you are spiritually dead and so you don’t need wisdom. If you don’t have the son of God you have no life. You know you are not saved this is your chance now.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ololanla:
I love this.. been waiting for it . Is it possible for you to provide the remaining messages?
I'll post the others later in the day...
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
and he received his reward of tithes and offerings after his professional speech .

Bravo !
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by Ololanla: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
uniknet:

Thanks, God bless you.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by Wendy80(f): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2014
uniknet:

God Bless U real good.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by enm(m): 2:29am On Dec 15, 2014
mekzyjoe:

Post like yours i try not to comment but just pass them over, but this time around i will make an exception.

The points you raised are valid but i want you to know that oyedepo do preach about them. He hammer on them a lot.

Everybody has their angle of approach to get to people and oyedepo angle may seem prosperity but in actual sense they are not. He talk and preach on the promises of God, His blessing to mankind, what we stand to gain from God by having a relationship with Him through His son Jesus ( being a living testimony). At the end of this talk and preaching, he will start hammering on the need for righteousness being prerequisite to access this blessing. Talking on the need to seek God kingdom and its righteousness. He oyedepo is doing the work, using his life as a testimony.

I (mfm) was at shiloh ground on Thursday and the ministration were on point, but you know we people with our selective habit, picking the palatable one and leaving out the rest which are of more important.

Bro attend their wofbi programme ( hoping to attend ) and i tell you, you will come back changed person spiritually and change on opinion about winners. Is a pity that many of the member don't know and understand the kind of God power working in that ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
HERALDING THE ERA OF HEAVEN ON EARTH: PART 3 - Bishop David Oyedepo

God has ordained everyday a Christmas in heaven, so everyday is as Christmas for those who dwell in heaven. Everyday is Christmas for us in redemption. We take two quick pictures from Revelation 21:1-4.
1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Rev 21:1-4

I told you there are two kinds of heaven recognized in scriptures, the temporal heaven (earthly heaven, heaven of the now) and the eternal heaven (the heaven of the great beyond) where we meet with the father. “…the kingdom of heaven is within you”. So there is the kingdom of heaven in the now and the kingdom of heaven in the life after. The scripture above is talking about the heaven in the now because there are no tears in the other heaven. “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes...”. As the Lord liveth, whose I am and whom I serve, no tears return home with you from Shiloh. Whatever tears came with you to this ground will never return back with you. Tears of sicknesses, diseases, afflictions, career crises, business collapses, stagnation and failure, bareness, impotency, childlessness, spells and enchantment; whatever represents tears in the eyes of anyone here at Shiloh, I speak as a Prophet of the Most High God, those tears will not return with you. “…there shall be no more death”. Hear this, death does not only mean termination of life, there are dying things inside you. Whatever organs of your body are dying or dead, on this mountain, I release the quickening powers of the world to come to bring them back again. Your dying or dead eyes are beginning to see again. Your dying or dead kidneys and livers are bouncing back to life again. Your dying or dead heart is being revived again. Your dying or dead families are being restored again. “…neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”. Welcome to this new earth. Welcome to heaven on earth. Everyday is as Christmas for you. Please understand this. You have to open your eyes to see it, and when you see it you have committed God’s integrity to perform it. No more tears. No more death. No more sorrow. No more crying. No more pain.

Now let’s see a picture of this heaven on earth in Revelation 22:1-5.
1 ¶ And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.” Rev 22:1-5.

No more night for you. You shall reign forever and ever. This is talking about dominion unlimited. Come on listen to me. Everyday is Christmas in heaven because every dweller in this heaven reigns forever and ever. “And there shall be no more curse…”. This means no more opposition. No more resistances to your breakthroughs and dominion. This is the heaven Jesus came to usher you into. I decree that from today, this picture of heaven becomes your lifestyle. If you believe that let me hear your loudest amen. Everyday is Christmas in heaven. “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.” Ps 68:19. Daily blessings, daily benefits. Everyday is ordained a Christmas for you. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: …”. Ps 23:6. You are redeemed to enjoy everyday as Christmas therefore from today, nothing defies this truth in your life. I don’t care what you are going through, if you don’t know where you are going to you will still be going through that situation forever. God has ordained everyday a Christmas for all who are redeemed. We are entitled to daily servicing from heaven. Therefore in the Name of Jesus, nothing robs you of daily benefits from heaven. I want you to leave here with this understanding, “that I am redeemed to enjoy everyday as Christmas, no more tears, no more pains”. If you can see it, you have committed God to perform it. How many can see what I am talking about. You see, somebody got very upset at a time about our marriage testimony. He was preaching on his platform and he said “when you find any couple that says they don’t fight, one of them must be a dummy”. Because he had never seen it, he had crisis until his grave. When he died even some of his sons were not there to bury him. That you are not experiencing it does not mean it is not there. You are yet to see it. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”. Hos 4:6.

In Proverbs 4:18, the path of a just is as a shining light that shine more and more and more and more. Not more and less. Therefore from today, it is forward ever for you. That means the path of the redeemed is ordained to shine more and more and more and more. We are thirty-three years old in ministry today and we have never had one setback. No. what you believe is what you become. Some say we are lucky. No, we are ‘lighty’. Your luck is a function of your light. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”. In ministry we have never had a better yesterday. It is this verse of the scripture, Pro 4:18 I saw. Please understand crises are over in your life. Please understand that it is what you prepare for that happens to you. Many are over-prepared for crisis. Against the rainy day they call it. The verse showed me I am redeemed for a forward ever adventure in life. I wasn’t prepared for a downturn so I was not permitted to experience a downturn. Everyday is Christmas. Please listen to me, God has come down to tabernacle with us, please take advantage of it. Those tears that came with you, those concerns of your life, whatever came with you as an issue of sorrow is returning to you as a testimony. Whatever is not permitted in this heaven will never be traceable to your life again. From today, you never see a better last year in your life. You never see a better last month in your life again. Thank you Jesus. Everyday is ordained a Christmas for me in Christ. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory…” 2Cor 3:18. We are changed from glory to glory to glory to glory. “And my people shall never be ashamed”. Under the latter rain, shame is not permitted. We are to rule in the midst of our enemies to prepare the way for Christ second coming. Please understand this, whatever you believe is what your experience becomes. What you see is what you believe, and what you believe is what you are empowered to become. From glory to glory to glory. Somebody say ‘that is me. That is my family. That is my health. That is my business. That is my marital life.’ You are redeemed to be exempted from all evil. No more curse. I therefore declare you on this platform as un-cursable entities.

But if everyday is Christmas, why all these battles?
Heaven does not immune us from battles, it only guarantee our victories. “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,” Rev 12:7. The heaven where God sits. Jesus escaped being stoned and cast down five times. And there was war in heaven. But satan prevailed not. No matter the battles you fight in heavenly places, satan is not permitted to prevail. This means your victory is ensured. You are fighting an already won battle. “Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished…”. Isa 40:2. Jesus said “it is finished”. This means your victory is sealed in heaven. So no matter the challenges now, it must turn to you for a testimony. Never mistake your condition for your portion. Your condition is a proof of opposition. Job knew his condition was not his portion. “…all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come” Job 14:14. He did not allow his condition to becloud him of his portion. And there was war in heaven, so because you are in heaven does not immune you from battle. But your victory is guaranteed, therefore I speak to you now, because satan is not permitted to prevail against you in heaven, every battle in your life is conquered. “[b]…behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle” Deu 2:24. [/b]You have been raised up to live with Christ in heavenly places; the opposition is only fighting hard to disprove it. I am a citizen of heaven. God has come to tabernacle with me. I am not permitted to suffer tears anymore. Curses are averted from off my life. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. So what do you do when you are challenged? Put up a fight. You don’t go running around. Put up a fight. If Hezekiah never put up a fight, he would have died. He cried to God “remember now O Lord how I have worked before you with a perfect heart”. Put up a fight. Don’t watch your business crashing, put up a fight. Don’t watch your life going backward and backward. What do you do? Put up a fight. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 1 Tim 6:12 says fight the good fight of faith. Lay hold on your reality. Put up a fight against what you believe that is not happening. I was in my room yesterday and from my window I saw the rain was trying to drizzle. I said stop. I cursed the source of the manipulation because I know it cannot be from God and it stopped. Put up a fight. We were doing our building construction here and rain was coming, then someone was trying to bring me an umbrella. When I looked at him ‘he fried’. When I looked up the rain said ‘I agree’. Whatever is contrary to the truth that you know, it is the enemy at work. Put up a fight.

Why all these battles?
The opposition is angry with your new position. I like you to be very conscious of this. You need God to make the right choice. “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deu 30:19. The bible is a book of life and death. It is a two-edged sword, the sword of the spirit. For instance, there were two men, the rich fool and Lazarus. The rich fool went to hell while Lazarus went to heaven. And somebody say “I will die like Lazarus”. He has made a choice. But Abraham died, God’s friend. God’s symbol of generational blessings and yet he made it to heaven. Somebody chooses Lazarus while another person chooses Abraham. Each man’s choice is his lot. Forever Abraham is the most blessed mortal that worked upon the earth. Jesus died to hook humanity to the blessings of Abraham. It is part of the deal of redemption: to bring humanity under the blessedness of Abraham. We talked about the man Job. Job was a great man. The greatest business man in his time. He got challenged and lost virtually everything. But Job didn’t stay there. He bounced back. He came out of it fully and lived one hundred and forty years after to fully enjoy his restoration. Some choose the affliction of Job but never his restoration. So they die in their affliction because of their poor choice. Somebody say “I choose life”. There are diverse challenges in today’s world. Nations rising against nations. Economic crunches everywhere. Famine in diverse places, hurricane everywhere. But He said at that time, the gospel shall be preached among all nations before the end will come. The reality of heaven on earth cannot be eroded by these challenges. The only way the gospel advance is by the prosperity of the church. “…My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad…” Zech 1:17. In the midst of the holocaust, there shall be a prosperous army of people that are advancing the kingdom of God forcefully. I am sure you will be glad to know that Shiloh is taking place in Maiduguri right now, and Damaturu right now. Overnight over a hundred people were in the church. Some choose the end time crises but cannot see the end time glory. We have never experienced an economic crunch in our system. We are living outside the natural environment. There are many businesses here today that are not feeling any heat of any kind. This is because it is a mixed season. A season of crises and a season of glory. A mixed season. A season of recession and a season of restoration. It is a mixed season. It is your choice that determines your lot. Everyday is ordained a Christmas for me – say it loud. As long as Jesus remains my shepherd, goodness and mercy shall follow. As my father in heaven remains my father on earth, He continues to load me with His benefits. Therefore from this day because my heaven has come down, everyday becomes Christmas for me.

Heaven is the home of overcomers. So be ready to be a fighter. “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.” Rev 2:7. Only those who overcome qualify to eat of that fruit. Many have asked me “what is the challenge you have faced in ministry”? I say “I cant remember”. You don’t remember the exams you passed. It is the ones you fail that you may keep on remembering. To him that overcometh – say ‘I am the one’. So don’t ever think because you are now dwelling in heavenly places there are no battles. Only overcomers become resident in that heaven.
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.”. Rev 2:11.
“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.” Rev 2:17. We are in the days of the hidden manna. He that overcometh will become unbeatable. He will be unique and distinct among men.
“And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:” Rev 2:26. We are in the days where men will be given power over the nations. Where men and women will be larger than nations. A little one shall become a thousand and a small one a strong nation. There are nations and there are nations. The G8 will reckon with some personalities. Come on, put up a fight. You must not accept that condition as your portion. Where you are going to is farther. Put up a fight. Don’t ever settle for defeat. Put up a fight and dominate your present condition.
“He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” Rev 3:5. Don’t allow the present spiritual pollution to survive. Put up a fight because you are about to be clothe with white raiment. Put up a fight against every corruption. Every battle is overcomeable. You are stronger than that battle. Put up a fight and overcome it. Every of your spiritual battle is overcomeable.
“Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.” Rev 3:12. This means you will become resident in the new heaven as an overcomer.
“To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.” Rev 3:21. Jump up and begin to proclaim your victory. Take your victory. Everyday is as Christmas for you.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ololanla:
Thanks, God bless you.

Wendy80:

God Bless U real good.

God bless you also.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
enm:

Post like yours i try not to comment but just pass them over, but this time around i will make an exception.
The points you raised are valid but i want you to know that oyedepo do preach about them. He hammer on them a lot.
Everybody has their angle of approach to get to people and oyedepo angle may seem prosperity but in actual sense they are not. He talk and preach on the promises of God, His blessing to mankind, what we stand to gain from God by having a relationship with Him through His son Jesus ( being a living testimony). At the end of this talk and preaching, he will start hammering on the need for righteousness being prerequisite to access this blessing. Talking on the need to seek God kingdom and its righteousness. He oyedepo is doing the work, using his life as a testimony.
I (mfm) was at shiloh ground on Thursday and the ministration were on point, but you know we people with our selective habit, picking the palatable one and leaving out the rest which are of more important.
Bro attend their wofbi programme ( hoping to attend ) and i tell you, you will come back changed person spiritually and change on opinion about winners. Is a pity that many of the member don't know and understand the kind of God power working in that ministry.

Thanks for taking out time to respond..
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by adegunwa4real(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2014
uniknet:

Thanks for taking out time to respond..

This is amazing! God bless you for this, there are some words that I missed during the program that am seeing right now! Thank you for this wonderful work!!!
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by menes: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2014
OP. ples give us the testimonies dat took place in dis last shilo, i draw courage by reading other
piple's testimony. God is the creator of all of us, I blv and live my everyday life by reading testimony
God bless us all Amin.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
HERALDING THE ERA OF HEAVEN ON EARTH PART 4 - Bishop David Oyedepo

Era connotes the season, the time. It is all about timing. The latter days are ordained as heaven on earth days for the church. So we are in the days of heaven on earth. In the latter days, the latter rains begin to fall and it wipes away every shame, every reproach. “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed” Joel 2:26. Whatever appears as shame that has followed anyone to this ground, to Shiloh 2014 where God has come down to tabernacle with men, every of such shame is converted to glory today. We are going to read again these two scriptures that paint the picture of heaven on earth. Revelation 21:1-4. Everything in Revelation is Jesus speaking to the church. “I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches…” Rev 22:16. So it is Jesus communicating to us heaven’s agenda for the end time. The last days began in the upper room over two thousand years ago and we have come to the latter days which we call the end time. The book of Revelation is about the unfolding of God’s agenda for the end time culminating in the millennium reign of Christ Jesus.
1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Rev 21:1-4.

Heaven on earth is evident with the wiping away of tears from our eyes. In that new earth which is heaven on earth, tears are not permitted. So whatever represents tears in the eyes of anyone, I declare them wiped away now. This is because heaven has come down to the earth. God has come down to tabernacle with men. The effect among others is the wiping away of tears from our eyes. There shall be no more death, neither sorrow. So every sorrow must end now. There shall be no more crying. Crying represents crises, calamities, misfortunes, failures, frustrations, stagnations. All these are declared ended in your life today. No more pains. This means no discomfort is permitted in your system. Therefore, I decree that this day is the day where you will be branded a sickness free man. You will be branded a pain-free man. If you believe it let me hear your loudest amen. That is the temporal heaven, the present day heaven, the heaven of the now.
We have the heaven of the great beyond. 1 Thes 4:17 and we have the heaven in the now. I therefore decree your full citizenship of this heaven with proofs. Revelation 22:1-5 again paints the picture of the heaven in the now.
1 ¶ And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.” Rev 22:1-5.

“And there shall be no more curse..”. In this heaven on earth, everyone that dwells there is un-cursable. Whatever represents a spell in anyone’s life anyone’s career, anyone’s health, it is terminated now. Every effect of curse on any life drops off here now. “..and they need no candle..”. This means they won’t need natural help to be all that they have to be. We are to reign from here to the great beyond. From today I see you reigning over spells and enchantment. I see you reigning over sicknesses and diseases. You are reigning over failures and frustrations. You are reigning over lack and want. In the Name of Jesus.
Until you can see God’s provisions, you cannot access them. “A far as your eyes can see, unto you will I give..”. Heaven on earth is real. Somebody came up here early to share his testimony that for fourteen years he had never had any medication or drugs. He has stepped out of the old earth into the new earth and that new earth is the heaven on earth. This is what defines our peculiarity. We are not permitted to suffer what they suffer. We are in this world but we are not of this world. Our citizenship is in heaven. Therefore, by the encounter of today, I see the mark of Jesus stamped on your forehead. Anyone in any kind of grave is coming out tonight. You know God sent me after the order of Moses. I didn’t have to practice it. I didn’t have to organize it. I didn’t have to pray for it. God just showed up. Moses never prayed for it. God told me “in the beginning it was not so, now the hour has come”. We are in the hour. The era. Anyone that catches up with the hours jumps out of this old earth into the new earth. Somebody is jumping out today. If that person looks like you let me hear your loudest amen.

Key features of the New Earth (Heaven on Earth)
1. Righteousness.For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” Rom 14:17. This shows us the characteristics of the heaven on earth dwellers. Righteousness; not the appropriated righteousness, but practical righteousness. “Be not deceived, he that doeth righteousness is righteous. Today we have all kind of un-authenticated truth. All kind of teaching that licenses sinning. They must have personal reasons for teaching those things. It is in your bible “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,| Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Cor 6:9-10.
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.” 1 Cor 6:11. You see this doesn’t erase the fact that those things are unacceptable. I am not as old in the faith but I am forty-five years old in the faith and thirty-three years old in ministry. Those things don’t last. Remove sin from the mission of Christ and you have abused it. There was nothing else Jesus came to do. There were all kinds of miracle before he came including raising of the dead. Jesus came to destroy the sin nature and to prepare us ready for heaven. And you hear people say “it doesn’t matter, you know grace, you know grace..”. We are not talking about oration, we are talking about manifestation. If you look at those fellow hardly will you see one miracle, they are professional public speakers. We are talking about power here. We are talking about speaking to the dead, and the dead is hearing you. Take heed what you hear or you mess up your destiny for nothing.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” Gal 5:19-21.

Beware! Such things never last. Some years back, there was this inclusive gospel that came on. Everbody is a believer, everybody, everybody. You better listen to people who have been around for sometime, who can tell you what happened to some of those nonsense. “His name shall be called Jesus and He shall save the people from sin”. “Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?” The only license to dwell in this heaven on earth is to love righteousness and hate wickedness. To hate sin with passion.

Let’s look at two heaven on earth characters in the scripture
a. Daniel. They could not find any thing against Daniel except against the law of his God. He purpose in his heart not to defile himself with the king’s meat. Dan 1:8, Dan 6:5. And when Daniel was thrown into the den of lion, it was an angel that went there. Daniel was an angelic human. Lions cant feed on angels. “He has made his angel spirit and his ministers flame of fire” Ps 104:4. No lion can feed on fire. Sanctity is the identity of angels. That is immunity against sin and defilement. There are human like angels. They are the dwellers in this heaven on earth. “And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus” Rev 19:10. The angel called John his brethren. They were operating on the same frequency. Daniel entered the lion’s den as an angel. His identity of sanctity stood for him. By the time they threw human beings there, before they got to the bottom of the den, they were torn into pieces. Sanctity empowers you and me to manifest the reality of heaven on earth.

b. Then we see another man; Paul of whom the people exclaimed “the gods have come down to us in the likeness of men”. Paul was a man addicted to the sanctity of redemption. “Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:” 1 Thes 2:10. Righteousness is a vital feature of heaven on earth. Not appropriated righteousness but demonstrated righteousness. An undying passion to please God. “And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.” John 8:29. Receive that grace to do always the things that please God. When the Father is with you, heaven is with you. Everywhere God dwells is heaven. When the Father dwells with you, you are dwelling in heaven. But the Father will only dwell with you and I when we do always the things that please Him. Say “Lord I receive grace to please you the remaining days of my life. Help me Jesus”.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages by uniknet: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
HERALDING THE ERA OF HEAVEN ON EARTH PART 4 Cont'd - Bishop David Oyedepo

Righteousnesss will entitle us to three manifestations of the kingdom among others:
a. Supernatural wisdom which is a major feature as we discussed last night of heaven on earth. “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.” Pro 9:10. Ps 111:10, Pro 28:28. The fear of the Lord is our access to the realms of supernatural wisdom which is the complicated many-sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties. Everyone that manifested supernatural wisdom in their time was men that walked in the fear of God. Joseph said “but I fear God”. Job was a man that feared God and eschewed evil. He was trading divine secret on earth to emerge the greatest business man of his days. Listen to this, it takes righteousness to flow in supernatural wisdom. The out of this world kind of wisdom.

b. Favour. “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Ps 5:12. God gave Daniel favour because he was a man that feared God. God gave Joseph favour because he feared God. Joseph was favoured as a slave. He was favoured as a prisoner. It takes the fear of God to flow in favour.

c. Command of the supernatural. “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.” Pro 28:1. Acts 14:3. It takes righteousness to walk in boldness. Therefore today, I decree an end to every siege of defilement in your life. No matter how far anybody must have gone off, there is always an opportunity for a return. “He is faithful and just to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”. Whatever you know in your life that does not please God in your life, lift up your right hand and begin to ask for forgiveness. Say “Jesus forgive me. I drop everything that does not glorify God in my life”. Heaven demand sanctity.

2. Another feature of heaven on earth is Peace. “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” Rom 14:17. Peace is one of the vital proofs of heaven on earth. Heaven is the kingdom of Christ, and Christ is the Prince of Peace. So every dweller in heaven has peace as a heritage. Peace that passes all knowledge; unexplainable peace. Peace like a river, peace that cannot be stopped. You have peace in the day, peace in the night, peace on your journeys. I therefore decree an end to every crises of the heart in your life.

We have four sources of this peace that we must constantly engage to see the peace of God constantly multiplied in our lives.
a. Salvation which entitles you to peace as one of the fruits of the spirit. Gal 5:22. When you are saved, you are entitled to it.
b. The revelation of the word of God. “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,” 2 Pet 1:2. The seed was planted at salvation. We can multiply the effect by revelation. “Great peace have they which love thy law:…” Ps 119:165. That peace is a growing peace.
c. Prayers. “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. | 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” Phil 4:6-7. So you can pray your way into higher realms of peace. Not everybody on the street is troubled and not everybody in the church is troubled. There are those who are smarter than their troubles, they simply dominate their troubles as if they do not exist. They have prayed their way into higher realms of peace.
d. Sanctification. “And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance forever.” Isa 32:17.

What peace does? Peace empowers our access to the supernatural. “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Ps 46:10. God said He will fight for you as long as you hold your peace. You flow in the supernatural when you are at peace with God and at peace with yourself.

Another major feature of this heaven on earth is joy unspeakable. In Romans 14:17 He calls it joy in the HolyGhost. Joy as one drunken with wine. Joy indescribable. In His presence, there is fullness of joy. Heaven on earth is God coming down on a man making the man to impact on his world. If you are dwelling in His presence, you are dwelling in joy unspeakable, full of glory. There is so much laughter in heaven. Anytime trouble is tampering with life on the earth, God laughs. “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:”. Ps 2:4. Everyone sitting in heavenly places laugh in the midst of trouble. “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them….” Rev 12:12. Joy unspeakable is one of the vital proofs of heaven on earth. Phil 4:1, 1 Thes 5:16. Every true heaven dweller is an addicted rejoicer. You can’t stop their joy. Challenges can’t stop their joy. Every time you carry a long face, you are deported and you have to reapply. Joy and rejoicing is the way to maintain your residency in heaven. You can’t be allowed to stay there with long faces, with broken heart as if you are carrying the world on your head.

Why the enemies go about breaking the joy of people?
a. You cannot be oppressed until you are first depressed because you cannot be oppressed in His presence. There is no more place found for the devil in heaven. So he depresses you to bring you out of His presence so he can oppress you. The devil is very old in the game so he knows the strategy. He breaks their heart, then he draws them out when they are depressed and then he torments them. The prodigal son could not be tormented until he left his father’s house. Sorrow is poisonous. It is contraband in heaven. It is not allowed to be brought in there. Somebody once asked me “do you ever have problem?” I replied “maybe it came I didn’t even know”. From today, nothing succeeds to break your joy.

b. Because with joy, your access to revelation is unlimited. “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” Isa 12:3. It is with joy we draw water out of the well of salvation. All the men of revelation in the scriptures were men of joy and rejoicing. The man Joseph; he was the most hilarious prisoner and the most excited slave. He was a man with great depth of insight. Paul the apostle said rejoice in the Lord and again I say rejoice. Only the joyful have access to revelation. God speaks to me daily. Daily. You can never break my joy. I protect my joy from joy breakers. When I see joy breakers coming I shut my door. There are too many joy breakers in the world. You must keep them abay. I don’t hang around complainers. They are joy breakers.

c. To rob them of fulfillment of prophecies. Your harvest of fulfillment of prophecies is impossible without joy. “…So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.” 1 Sam 1:18. Hannah rose up, ate and was no more sad, and the word of prophecies was fulfilled in her life. Only the joyful experience the fulfillment of prophecies. Hab 3:17-19. Rejoice in the Lord. Every word of prophecies spoken to me at the time they were not perceivable, they have come to pass one by one. Those who don’t rejoice never see prophecies fulfilled.

d. Your joy is the custodian of your health. “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones” Pro 17:22. Can I tell you friends, I have not lost one ounce of energy in forty-five years. I still stand and minister in the four services on Sunday without going out, without taking nothing. Rejoice in the Lord. This is the custodian of your health and vitality. The joy of the Lord is the secret of your strength. The oil of joy and the oil of gladness is released upon your life today in the Name of Jesus. I know somebody’s citizenship has just be established in heaven on earth now.

I said in the morning that if truly you are living in the heaven on earth, why all these battle? The enemy is contending with your new status. “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” 1 Cor 16:9. Tonight, whatever is contrary to your heavenly status, whatever bring you tears or make you cry, whatever breaks your heart and bring you sorrow, whatever represents curse and enchantment against you, in the Name of Jesus be set free. Please understand that every of your challenge has an expiry date. Any affliction that is of a long continuance is a curse. Deu 28:59. Every issue of long continuance that has held you hostage over the years is a curse; and in this new heaven there are no more curses. Somebody might say what is long continuance? What is the expiry date of troubles we have in the scripture? “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;” 2 Cor 4:17. We are not even allowed to suffer heavy affliction. In this new heaven, nothing is allowed to go beyond a moment. We are talking about expiry date of your challenges. “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you” 1 Pet 5:10. Every affliction is dropping off your body now. Every challenge expires after a while. So that issue has expired already. You are due for settlement now. Your health is due for settlement now in the Name of Jesus. “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Ps 30:5. No matter what you may have done, God’s judgment expires after a moment. As the Lord liveth, there is nothing of concern in your life that is permitted to be there in the morning. You are out of that grave now. You shall testify in the morning. Listen to me, when is the expiry date of that challenge? Shout it “NOW”. “For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” 2 Cor 6:2. When is your time due for deliverance? NOW is the accepted time. Today is the day. God will answer you today. If you believe now is your own time let me hear you shout amen. Look at that thing and tell it with confidence “you have expired, I believe in God, I believe in his prophet, you have expired, you cannot hold me down anymore”. Give the Lord a clap offering. I want you to identify that thing that must expire. Whatever you say now you must get it. There is something that must expire today, something that must come to an end. Take a piece of paper and write that thing down. This Prophet has been sent to tell you that your challenges have expiry date and the expiry date is now. Whatever issues you believe must expiry tonight: write it on a piece of paper. Somebody’s barrenness expiry now. Stagnation expiry now. Whatever represents an issue in your life that have perhaps been there for a long while, an issue of long continuance, it expire now. But before we continue, everyone reading this that is not saved or not sure of your salvation, I want you to run for your life. No escape for anyone who is not saved. Salvation is not an ideology but an experience. You cannot be saved and not know. Place you right hand on your chest and repeat after me “Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I am a sinner, have mercy on me, help me. Forgive me my sins, wash me clean with your blood. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. Now I know that I am born again. I am free from the bondage of sin. Thank you Jesus.”
If you have written anything lift it up and declare the expiration of those issues. Begin to speak . declare them expired. Now put that paper on the floor and stand on it. The host of Egypt you saw before now, you shall see them no more in Jesus Name. Every hostage of barrenness is destroyed. Every marital hostage is destroyed. Your marital destiny is restored. Whatever is not permitted in heavenly places ceases in your life now. Take your healing and deliverance. Be free from every spell and enchantment. In the Name of Jesus. It is over. It is over. Everyone set for miracle babies, I decree be fruitful in the Name of Jesus. Whatever you are stepping on remains under your feet forever. It shall no more be an issue of concern in your life. It turns to testimony by the morning hour. Place your right hand on your chest. I decree that everything under your feet turns to a testimony in your hand. Lift up your hands and celebrate God. Magnify His Name. Give Him thanks, give Him glory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.