Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK (1172 Views)

Reason Why Buhari Wanted Preisdency At All Cost / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Pr0ton: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
As Muhammadu Buhari emerged as winner of the APC flagbearer, major stakeholders in the country have been giving their opinion on the matter.
Latest to talk about Major General Buhari’s win is former colleague now PDP affiliate, The former Nigerian minister Femi Fani Kayode.
Femi Fani Kayode went to his facebook and wrote how he feels about the declaration of the former winner.

He also accused Buhari of trying to implement sharia law in the country divided by two major religion.
Full statement below
Major General Mohammadu Buhari has emerged as the APC flagbearer and President Goodluck Jonathan has emerged for the PDP. Now the battle for the soul and future of our nation begins. The forces of light shall surely prevail over the forces of darkness and God’s counsel alone shall stand over Nigeria. I stand with Jonathan. Let’s get it on.

”Jihadi groups killed more than 5,000 people last month, with Iraq topping the league table of deaths, followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria.
In 664 incidents recorded in November by the BBC World Service and researched jointly with King’s College London, the overall death toll was 5,042, or an average of 168 deaths per day and nearly twice the number of people who were killed in the 11 September 2001 attacks on America.

After Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria, Yemen was fifth in the deadly league table, tying with Somalia, with 37 incidents each”- DORO ADEBENTLEY 11 December, Facebook.
All this and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man who said, in 2001, that muslims should only vote for muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should christians be concerned when muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”?. A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are muslim ones and not christian so why should the christians bother about it”?
This is the man that some Nigerians are clamouring for to be their President? May God open their eyes and protect them from themselves. May He grant them wisdom and discernment.
Fani-Kayode is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He was with the opposition’s All Progressive Congress (APC) until June 2014 when he returned to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

http://www.naij.com/342224-dont-forget-buhari-wanted-to-spread-sharia-throughout-the-federation-ffk.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by morefire: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
lol
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
nor b if dem vote am. team gej

3 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by donphilopus: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
This lunatic called FFK should shut up. This guy is becoming more stupid by the minute. The loudmouth cannot even deliver his polling unit let alone his ward for GEJ come next year!

He should continue spewing hocus pocus. By the time GEJ is deported back to Otuoke, all the allegations against him that have almost died down, would be resurrected by the incoming President Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by holatin(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
can someone tell this fff abi wetin e call his name to shut d hell up.
Those silly words crammed by him, written by someone can't change our mind about the person we want.
Buhari for president
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by 9jii(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
AND GEJ GOV GAVE THE BOKOHARAM FREEDOM TO OPERATE AND CALIPHATE.

PDP spreading religious HATRED
FAILURE AWAITS YOU

ITS OVER FOR. THE CORRUPT

5 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok we don hear FFK.

Can Biancar please engage this man till election time
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Group of cowards hahahaha. Buhari will surely win this if you like say he go force us join Amadioha or sango. Na person wey bellful dey do worship. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Flets: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
We cannot forget the haunting statements of the coup plotter.

Never in our history as a nation will a terrorist be allowed at the helm of affairs. Say No To Buhari.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Reptyle(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
It is wishful thinking for anyone to think they can impose Sharia on the whole nation in a democracy, especially in a country like Nigeria.

I am sure Buhari knows that and will not even try to do that. But if he does, we will deal with that matter when it becomes an issue.

Until then, he has my vote. Even if I was going to let anyone talk me out of voting for Buhari in the next elections, it definitely wont be a duplicitous turncoat like Femi Fani Kayode.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by debeginin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Flets:

Never in our history as a nation will a terrorist be allowed at the helm of affairs. Say No To Buhari.
Ur payers always paying press to twist GMB words. It wil not wrk.
FFK shd go n hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by ypzilanti: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
But em...was it not under gej that boko haram prospered?

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by nedu2000(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why do people lie this way?why is FFK misinforming the public,I also blame buhari for not debunking these lies openly
"...will make nigerian governable" for example was made by mallam lawal kaita but was somehow linked to every northern politician.
Buhari NEVER said he was going to islamise Nigeria,even if he wanted to he can't do so in a democratic setup.If he ever wanted to,he would've done so when he was a military head of state & no SOB would've stopped him then
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Change2015(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
Is this Wale Adenugas Super Story?
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Change2015(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:
This lunatic called FFK should shut up. This guy is becoming more stupid by the minute. The loudmouth cannot even deliver his polling unit let alone his ward for GEJ come next year!

He should continue spewing hocus pocus. By the time GEJ is deported back to Otuoke, all the allegations against him that have almost died down, would be resurrected by the incoming President Buhari!

You have to remember he is still negotiating his EFCC corruption case, so take his rantings with a pinch of salt.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Ikpewe: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
donphilopus:

FOR UR SILLY MIND
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Ikpewe: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Flets:

MY BROTHER YOU ARE RIGHT A NO TO BUHARI IS A NO TO ISLAMALIZATION OF NIGERIA
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by tijjanioyan: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ok we don hear
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Chubhie: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
It is normal for FFK to be jittery cos power is about to change hands. How does he think GMB will achieve that when we are not ruled by decree as of today? GEJ has given US his very best which we all collectively agreed is not good enough hence, we want to try one parading himself as a saint. We have tried I have no shoes and it backfired. Let US all try I'm a saint when it comes to stolen money-GMB and hope for the best.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by sandraokosun: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Same Fani kayode who suffers brain tumor and talks from both sides. If was is responsible for the terrorist bomb blast why hasn't he beign tried or jailed. Is the president scared of one man or clueless. Ok i see he is too weak and non active to do it the same reason why we all want him out. If buhari wants sharia why didn't he do it when he was military head and could do has he liked. Is it now in a democracy when it has to go to the two houses and it would be rejected, is it now when the western world takes the slightest swipe at any violations worldwide. Is this what the saTAN campaign is all about, paying cyber rodents and nta to vomit poop. Why targeting his intergrity, i thought as imcumbent they would roll out their acheivements. Brace yourself change is here
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by tijjanioyan: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
D only tin like abt Jona is d name of his country home 'OTUOKE'it sounds like yoruba name &abt PEJ is her missile like grammer it thrills me
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by biafranqueen: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
nedu2000:
Why do people lie this way?why is FFK misinforming the public,I also blame buhari for not debunking these lies openly
"...will make nigerian governable" for example was made by mallam lawal kaita but was somehow linked to every northern politician.
Buhari NEVER said he was going to islamise Nigeria,even if he wanted to he can't do so in a democratic setup.If he ever wanted to,he would've done so when he was a military head of state & no SOB would've stopped him then
How about the blood and baboons?

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Dannyset(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Indirectly, Mr Otueke has done worse than Sharia itself.

1 Like

Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
"THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND SAID THAT SHE WANTS COMMUNISM TO BE INTRODUCED THROUGHOUT THE COMMONWEALTH."... no source.
How many people believe that statement? None, I am sure. Bottom line; the era of gullibility is past. OP, put up your sources (to prove your claims) or forever remain silent and lacking in credibility.
We are waiting.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by nedu2000(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
biafranqueen:
How about the blood and baboons?
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/ he didn't give emphasis on who the baboon & dog are?so its wrote to make any assumptions
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by kayalcomp: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Poster. I know this is the only thing you opposition will be using against Buhari. He has corrected you people that he cannot islamic Nigeria. Even if he does (WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE), is it not better than this nonsence things like using CONNECTIONS TO GET THINGS DONE, BUYING WORKS BEFORE YOU CAN GET ONE corruptions, e.t.c that we currently face? WE NEED CHANGE, WE NEED ANOTHER LEADER TO GUIDE US. some people are hungry, and angry about the country situations. You whey dey shop politician money may not feel anything, BUT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREETS who doesnt have connections are crying for CHANGE. AGAIN , WE NEED CHANGE.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Pr0ton: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Abuamam:
"THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND SAID THAT SHE WANTS COMMUNISM TO BE INTRODUCED THROUGHOUT THE COMMONWEALTH."... no source.
How many people believe that statement? None, I am sure. Bottom line; the era of gullibility is past. OP, put up your sources (to prove your claims) or forever remain silent and lacking in credibility.
We are waiting.

It's obvious you didn't read the whole post before your head started getting hot and thus couldn't tolerate the truth of the post that you jumped down here to post rubbish.

Take heart bro. I feel your pain.
Re: Don't Forget, Buhari Wanted To Spread Sharia Through Out The Federation - FFK by Pr0ton: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
kayalcomp:
Poster. I know this is the only thing you opposition will be using against Buhari. He has corrected you people that he cannot islamic Nigeria. Even if he does (WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE), is it not better than this nonsence things like using CONNECTIONS TO GET THINGS DONE, BUYING WORKS BEFORE YOU CAN GET ONE corruptions, e.t.c that we currently face? WE NEED CHANGE, WE NEED ANOTHER LEADER TO GUIDE US. some people are hungry, and angry about the country situations. You whey dey shop politician money may not feel anything, BUT THE ORDINARY MAN ON THE STREETS who doesnt have connections are crying for CHANGE. AGAIN , WE NEED CHANGE.

I reason with you. But change sometimes might not mean what we intend it to mean. I believe you would prefer this present state to a state where you hands and feet get cut off for not being a Muslim. Where you start living in fear and under the cruelity of sharia law.

Change is not going to happen overnight. It's growing. Give GEJ another chance, his government will improve than this. Just support him and let's fight for our country together, it's not a man's job. Team GEJ.

GREAT PEOPLE GREAT NATION. We will make it.

(1) (Reply)

PROPHECY TIME: What Will Happen Tomorrow? / Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. / Results In The 9 States Collated So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.