Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. (1172 Views)

Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / Why The Yoruba May Lose Out Under Buhari / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by raystanley(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
We call on approiprate authority, to deploy soldiers down to Ajah community in Eti-Osa, Lagos state to secure life property against the on going Election. As tugs/hoodlums in the Ajah community have treathened bloodshed should INEC announce APC Lose in the presidential Election result...
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by praxisnetworks: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
videos or Adonbilivit...you enjoyed the dollarization ke...do the job you're paid 4 ke?
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by podosci(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's very wrong but I believe GEJ has bigger issues than that right now grin
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by NewsEmpireNG(f): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
No need to Rig.... Are u an enemy of Progress Change is the only constant thing in Life!!!!

Everyone is clamouring change, except u want to remain the way you are forever... As for me i want my smart work + hardwork to pay off!

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC thugs, everywhere you go!!!.

#sai_buhari
#buhari_must_win
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by Ngoziada592: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC is leading in Lagos so this news is pointless, threaten people for what when we are clearly winning in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by darksuit(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm glad u got it right
while apc have tugs
pdp have thugs

Sai Buhari
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by raystanley(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:
videos or Adonbilivit...you enjoyed the dollarization ke...do the job you're paid 4 ke?
The news is going round the Ajah residence right now, and i vow for a repraisal on over 2o life, for a relative life lose...
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by ademoladeji(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
@OP is a LIAR!!!
Go learn the diff btw TUG and THUG...
Brb ooooooooooo

#CHANGE of life
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by manutdadex(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
be safe bro..I stay in ajah too but nt at home presently... na dem go die

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by raystanley(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
darksuit:
I'm glad u got it right
while apc have tugs
pdp have thugs

Sai Buhari
Monkey, I'm being persive for public voilence sensitive issues like this...
Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
I PITY APC IF ANY IGBO'S LIFE IS LOST COURTESY OF APC TOUTS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent! Apc's Tugs In Ajah,lagos Treathened To Kill If They Lose Out. by raystanley(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
masterpower:
I PITY APC IF ANY IGBO'S LIFE IS LOST COURTESY OF APC TOUTS.
In my repraisal attarck, a relative life lost, will amount over 2o lives in revenge...

(1) (Reply)

I Would Give Anyone 100k, If.... / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala / Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32316731

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.