Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (63473 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / BREAKING: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano While Trying to Bomb A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
spafu:

May God do to you and your party all that you and your party have done to Nigerians.

Amen!

-CramJones
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by FemoLondon: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
DeanHaas99:
Fool
maybe it is not your fault that you resemble this
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by suckerpunch: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
okunboy:
Honestly!, this brought tears down my cheeks. I couldn't control it. I betrayed my emotions!. How can be pple be this callous!!? Woe betide thee that co-opt this innocent, God given gift to the world- into this sacrilegious event. May you have no peace through out the days you have left....may your sorrow multiply boundlessly! May God restore this innocent girl! Amen!

Picture of tears down your cheeks or....
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by bestiyke(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
I feel like crying. Only god will help us in this nation.
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by leofab(f): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Bossforeva:
cute girl, if you really the one in ur dp
its not really me..
Re: Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano by enomakos(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
What info have the nigerian army got for her since she was arrested last year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.