Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Month Of Ramadan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Month Of Ramadan (2104 Views)

China Government Bans Muslims From Fasting In The Month Of Ramadan / Few Common Mistakes During The Month Of Ramadan / Holy Month Of Ramadan - Quotes; Tips; Advise; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2006
ZuluNation:

Olabowale abeg when you get to heaven, save me some virgins tell the seventy virgins to wait for me, I'm not far behind sad

How can someone who cannot have one virgin on earth get 72 in the Islamic paradise.lol
those terrorists are in for beaucoup suprise cry cry cry
Re: Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2006
what Osama wants for Ramadan lol.

NEWS
Osama 'wanted to marry Whitney'
Staff Reporter
Mon, 21 Aug 2006
Osama bin Laden, the mastermind of terror group al-Qaeda, was such a fan of singer Whitney Houston that he considered marriage and having her husband Bobby Brown killed.

This is but one of several details revealed by a woman who claims she was once the sex slave of America’s most wanted man.

Sudanese poet and novelist Kola Boof, who says she was kept against her will as Bin Laden’s mistress for four months in 1996, makes the revelation in her new autobiography.

In ‘Diary of a Lost Girl’, excerpts of which appear in Harper’s Bazaar magazine, Boof claims: “Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston. He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn’t.

[b]“He told me Whitney was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.

“He said that he had a paramount desire for her and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting.”

Bin Laden wanted to shower the ‘I Will Always Love You’ singer with presents and convert her to Islam, claimed Boof who, until recently, was a writer for soap opera ‘Days Of Our Lives’.

“He said he wanted to give her a mansion he owned in a suburb of Khartoum. “He would say how beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and by her husband — Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed,” the 37-year-old writer claimed.

“He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives.”

Boof claims Bin Laden raped her and kept her prisoner in a hotel in Morocco. She has previously said she had to take her son out of a school in Los Angeles after rumours circulated that his father was the al-Qaeda mastermind.
In her autobiography she reckons Bin Laden also had a taste for Western literature.

“In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the Star magazine, as well as copies of Playboy,” she wrote.

He would also “ramble on” about his favourite TV shows ‘Miami Vice’, ‘The Wonder Years’ and ‘MacGyver’, she claimed.
Re: Month Of Ramadan by htukura: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thanks for the response mr D. I will like to draw our attention to the purpose of this particular topic; it is basically suppose to awaken our feelings for the love of God and Humanity during the holy month of fasting. I wonder why we are using this as an avenue to open old wounds. In as much as it is painful to lose the one you love for an unjust cause, i would like to make you understand that true Islam advocates for peace and brotherhood, if only u knew. if u ask any of those so called killers for islam, they will have little or even no true knowlegde about islam and its bueaty, this enimity we have created for ourselves i strongly believe is politically inclined. I do not have anything against Christians, infact my religion taught me to Love Jesus as ironic as it may seem to most of us, any way, i only wanted to find out if any one really had speacial prayers i could use during this holy month of ramadan and it seems i am on the wrong track.
Re: Month Of Ramadan by mukina2: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2006
inshallah it will start soon kiss

when will this spammers keep away angry
Re: Month Of Ramadan by firdaus4us: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2006
Propaganda

Without Doubt ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY.

Allah is my Lord and personal Saviour
Islam is my Religion
Muhammad is my Prophet
Quran is my Constitution/Book
Kaaba is my Qibla
Firdaus is my Gooya
Re: Month Of Ramadan by yongbabe(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2007
@ firdaus4us

no islam no paradise?
i have d impresion lots of ppl think d opposite undecided undecided
Re: Month Of Ramadan by Nella(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
yong babe:

@ firdaus4us

no islam no paradise?
i have d impresion lots of people think d opposite undecided undecided

that's right wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Christians Will Not Be Rich! Fact / God Of Vengeance / Is Allah Of Islam The Same As Yahweh Of Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.