Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. (2097 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Injustice: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria Without Niger Delta People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
The Niger-Delta region happens to be bless with vibrant, wise and bold minds, but is so unfortunate that we have one of our clueless one as the president. So we sincerely apologies for:

1. For giving Nigeria a president who says stealing is not corruption.

2. For giving Nigeria a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

3. For giving Nigeria a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

4. For giving Nigeria a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

5. For giving Nigeria a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

Our conscience won't just permit us to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by temitemi1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
@op, hope u wake up from this ur deep sleep... GEJ till u wake up from ur sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op! all iz well
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by donphilopus: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
We sincerely apologise!

10 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by micklplus(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
The entire people that voted in this calamity must render their unreserved apology to the people of Nigeria .

This bad dream must be wished away

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Op apology accepted.ur mistakes will b corrected cme 2015

6 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by kadas01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jona really fall our hand sha!

Nigerians also understand that Niger-Deltans are vibrant people but uncle Jona seem to be an "irony"!

I gave up when that "smelling country" called Chad "scam" uncle Jona! One of the biggest fvck up ever! Dem play the guy collect bar for him hand! Even come allow dem re-group join sef! Na wa o!

Seriously, guys dey provoke o! Him no behave like Naija breed at all! A whole "smelling Chad"! Biggest fvck up ever!

E be like film trick for my eye o!

4 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
@op, hope u wake up from this ur deep sleep... GEJ till u wake up from ur sleep.

Pls try and be mature at least. U can prove me wrong if any of the reasons I stated there is false.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
snrman:
Op apology accepted.ur mistakes will b corrected cme 2015

We are more ready to correct the mistake of 2015.
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by coolhamid(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
We have forgiven the Great Niger Deltans..... GMB 2015

7 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by Orunto: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is a reflection of the nature of satan in all humans. This post is selfish and mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Orunto:
This is a reflection of the nature of satan in all humans. This post is selfish and mischievous.

Oga why not prove me wrong if my reason are false instead of this lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by Collynzo9: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't know why it is far flung Edo people that usually carry Niger delta matters on their heads here on Nairaland.
In the real sense of the word are you ''Niger deltans'' or even South south (whatever that means)?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by ocelot2006(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Some one is having a wet dream.

But as a Niger Deltan, I actually want to apologise to all APC/Buhari supporters. I'm sorry......*sob*....I'm sorry that the prize of toilet tissue GMB will need for his crocodile tears after his defeat next year has increased cos of the festive period. But please be rest assured that it'll drop at the end of the yuletide season.

#TeamGEJ2015 #NoVacancyInAsoRock #GMBwillcryagain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Collynzo9:
I don't know why it is far flung Edo people that usually carry Niger delta matters on their heads here on Nairaland.
In the real sense of the word are you ''Niger deltans'' or even South south (whatever that means)?

Bros since u are the one sharing people by tribe and region, where then will Edo people fall into?

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cc seun, Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, Sweetlemon , desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol, una slavemasters don call una again and as usual you answer yes sir.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by iconize(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol!

The op like many Nigerians, lumping the Niger Delta geographical region and the South-South geopolitical region - together, is a tradition. undecided

I think he meant South-South not Niger Delta. undecided
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
iconize:
Lol!

The op like many Nigerians, lumping the Niger Delta geographical region and the South-South geopolitical region - together, is a tradition. undecided

I think he meant South-South not Niger Delta. undecided

So what is d different btw South-south and Niger-delta.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by gratiaeo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am an Hausa man from Yobe state, uthman dan fodio is my grandfather, my father is an Iman but I will vote for GEJ
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
ocelot2006:
Some one is having a wet dream.

But as a Niger Deltan, I actually want to apologise to all APC/Buhari supporters. I'm sorry......*sob*....I'm sorry that the prize of toilet tissue GMB will need for his crocodile tears after his defeat next year has increased cos of the festive period. But please be rest assured that it'll drop at the end of the yuletide season.

#TeamGEJ2015 #NoVacancyInAsoRock #GMBwillcryagain

Sorry to bust your bubble but come May 2015, this is what gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Followed by this, as we send that fisherman packing back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by major466(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
If there's gonna be apologies from anyone it must be from non other person but the cattle rearer himself, Buhari. He must ask for forgiveness from all Nigerians for truncating democracy 30 years ago. Because of him, Nigeria is 20 years backwards.
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by ocelot2006(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Sorry to bust your bubble but come May 2015, this is what gonna happen

Yeah, keep jerking off to that wet dream of yours. When you're done, wake up.
Re: Niger-delta People Apologises To The Good People Of Nigeria. by iconize(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2014
courage54:

So what is d different btw South-south and Niger-delta.

Fam, read my comment again. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shekau, Brands Nigerian Soldiers Cowards; Says Baga Weapons Enough To Win War / Pics:Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts OBJ On Twitter,Cals Him A Sadist,Mocks Buhari Age / President Jonathan Unplugged! The 22 Qutable Quotes Of A Clueless President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.