Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari (1312 Views)

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
I am opening the floor on a healthy debate on what President Jonathan can offer Nigerians and why we should vote him. Talk about his track record good or bad as against Gen Buhari. Please no vitriolic comments. Let us be civil and debate issues. If you have had personal encounters with them, good or bad state it. Debate starts now. Let us inform those we want to convince for votes.

-CramJones
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Those TANoins a.k.a TANjanweedians will evade this thread.

"Awon smellos"

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Ngwakwe: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
I am opening the floor on a healthy debate on what President Jonathan can offer Nigerians and why we should vote him. Talk about his track record good or bad as against Gen Buhari. Please no vitriolic comments. Let us be civil and debate issues. If you have had personal encounters with them, good or bad state it. Debate starts now. Let us inform those we want to convince for votes.

-CramJones

From your records, you can't debate intelligently without make up lies and unfounded allegations.

Do you agree on factual presentations without blended editorials?

I am interested provided the presentations must be academic and verifiable.

4 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by sarmiie(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
*following.........
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ngwakwe:

From your records, you can't debate intelligently without make up lies and unfounded allegations.

Is that why you keep disrespecting me and closing my threads? Can you even talk to me when you see me face-to-face? Is that why you never put anything I write against Jonathan on the frontpage?

-CramJones
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by 2cato: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ngwakwe:

next time do not dignify cramjones with ur response he has been paid $150.000 to tell lies.

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by 2cato: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

Is that why you keep disrespecting me and closing my threads? Can you even talk to me when you see me face-to-face? Is that why you never put anything I write against Jonathan on the frontpage?

-CramJones
whenever you post intelligent topic it will hit front page e.g choronicles of missing things in nigeria. Stop stalking ngwakwe he is not the cause of ur severe mental disorder maybe seun is or better still cry to ishilove.

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by egbaguy: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
I am an apc supporter,but thought cramjones had said goodbye to Nairaland
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Do you know who Ngwakwe is? Do you think that he is one hungry kid around? Keep trolling oldie, you have lost every iota of credibility. Sadly but true, cramjones brand is irredeemable irrelevant.

#Sucker

5 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Do you know who Ngwakwe is? Do you think that he is one hungry kid around? Keep trolling oldie, you have lost every iota of credibility. Sadly but true, cramjones brand is irredeemable irrelevant.

#Sucker

Who ever Ngwakwe is, he is a nonentity. He can't look me to the eye and talk to me directly. I have humbled myself to come to an anonymous forum filled with young lads my daughters age. That does not give any nonentity the green light to insult me! I will act and use someone as an example soon!

-CramJones
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by jmaine: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

Who ever Ngwakwe is, he is a nonentity. He can't look me to the eye and talk to me directly. I have humbled myself to come to an anonymous forum filled with young lads my daughters age. That does not give any nonentity the green light to insult me! I will act and use someone as an example soon!

-CramJones

Dude, please keep shut . .Your threats as as negligible as the morning dew. So sheathe your false toga of importance here . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Dude, please keep shut . .Your threats as as negligible as the morning dew. So sheathe your false toga of importance here . . . .

Maybe we will start with you. comment with your cell phone number, so we can trace you.

-CramJones
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by jmaine: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

Maybe we will start with you. [size=16pt]comment with your cell phone number[/size], so we can trace you.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by jumas(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
if you don't like buhari 2015.
my friend chad is not far.
aso rock here we come
“…Though Tribe and Tongue may
defer, In brotherhood we
stand…”
Our strength can only come by
the unity we make of our
diversity.
#saiBuhari2015

4 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 13, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:33am On Dec 13, 2014
I knew cramjones would not abandon nairaland. grin cheesy grin

Gej abandoned Nigerians in insecurity and partial darkness. Change is needed come May 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by SaiBuharii: 2:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Cramjones still remains very relevant and accepted. He has been a major player here for years. Weda u like it or not, he is a brand on nairaland political section...he has his fans!

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Gagame(m): 3:37am On Dec 13, 2014
The only thing I can compare abt dem is dat one can steal more than onee.dey vitually d same
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Donmarrius: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
My friend go and rest.who are you that he can't talk to you?.your head dey seven?.Go pack dust.mtchwww!

3 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Donmarrius: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
I didn't know you are this funny!.
Are you a comedian?

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 4:24am On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

Maybe we will start with you. comment with your cell phone number, so we can trace you.

-CramJones

And comment with your location and address and you'll be a dead man in next 72hrs.

Try and see

2 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by bewla(m): 4:33am On Dec 13, 2014
there was a time i use to say my area in ogba ojodu is the best in time of light is it a crime to say. i forget the yorubas say ti esu eni ba ta a fi owo bo je ni meaning is u have some thing no body have never bust with it. now na borrow charger i dey take comment no more light dont let me derail whats d topic again
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by diablos: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Cramjones kip reporting my posts to d mods like d pathetic transvestite homosexxual dt u are...u can tell em 2 hide diz one too cuz u knw am nt afraid of u n i aint afraid 2 smack u n xpose d level of pvssy dt u are

3 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Ngwakwe: 7:51am On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

I honestly apologise if my previous comment offended you as it wasn't on purpose.

I was out to represent President Jonathan and at the same time trying to suggest a civilised template of international standard that can be dependable and referred to by local and international media.

I wanted a great debate like no other in Nairaland history comprising five representatives on each side on the divide where unfounded allegations and gossip are not admissible nor entertained. Just like you said It should be topical issues based debate

Sorry for the perceived contempt.

4 Likes

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by thoexynne: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2014
i almost mistook this thread for jonathan vs buhari debate
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by dat9jaguy(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I honestly apologise if my previous comment offended you as it wasn't on purpose.

I was out to represent President Jonathan and at the same time trying to suggest a civilised template of international standard that can be dependable and referred to by local and international media.

I wanted a great debate like no other in Nairaland history comprising five representatives on each side on the divide where unfounded allegations and gossip are not admissible nor entertained. Just like you said It should be topical issues based debate

Now i know why you are a mod.Your reply was very matured and should be a standard all nairalanders must try to attain.
Cramjones might be an elderly man or a young guy but that is immaterial because as humans we all deserve respect.

N.B:A vote for BUHARI is a vote for a better NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Apologies accepted. I definitely know I am biased towards the APC, and I agree with you, for every accusation there should be a supporting fact. For this reason I will open up another thread similar to this and start the debate, with my view points and others can follow. In this political season, I highly recommend you to put such a debate on front page, let all Nigerians and visitors of Nairaland state with facts why they want Goodluck of Buhari.

-CramJones
Re: Come In Lets Debate On Issues: Jonathan VS Buhari by BrokenTV: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Na kid they worry this one, na threat you dey threat him. You need to grow up you don pass this level.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Twitter User Exposes Buhari's Dirty Past Since He Was Head Of State / Poll Shift: One-million Youth March For Buhari In Cross River / State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.