Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Compilation Of Short Horror Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Compilation Of Short Horror Stories (718 Views)

Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / 5 Short, Creepy, Horror Stories / Creepypasta (Short Horror Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
I plan to post my new horror stories here as i feel that these stories are not long enough to open new threads for each time.
So,i havent had lots of time to conjure something,was relaxing this evening and it hit me,what with the mosquitoes about the place,so i just wrote this down and it made a bit of sense.
I havent had time to brainstorm,and so havent got much authentic ideas,if you do have an idea on a short horror story or anything thrilling,you can send it to me in a private mail,i'll then convert it to a story and post it here and it'd be in your name.
Re: Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Will post the first story here in a few mins.
Re: Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Scientists have made an unusual discovery,they finally increased the size of mosquitoes,these mosquitoes were now bigger and stronger and so,scientists are now able to withdraw fluids from mosquitoes without killing them,these fluids can be experimented on to find out why mosquitoes dont transmit Hiv/Aids,this would lead to a major breakthrough in science if it was successful,the cure of the deadly Aids virus.
Deep in the jungle of a very uncivilized village,a man's corpse lay dead in the bushes,it had shrinked and its colour-pale white,he looked like his bodily fluids had dried up in the event of an electrocution,but,he was white,his eyeballs were almost popping out of their sockets,this man must have been handsome while he was still living..
Re: Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Not far away from this man's corpse,lay other dead bodies,the dead bodies of the villagers lay about the place,they all looked like they had died of the same cause. The 3 foot long mosquitoes. The results of the experiment the scientists had carried out had gone further to terrorise people and kill them. Not long after,a bus conveying travellers arrived at the village, a total of 20 persons, alighting from the bus,the people looked about them and were horrified to find the dead bodies of people everywhere,in that moment,a loud buzzing sound was heard and a "mini black cloud" was seen approaching the villagers,everyone turned to run in different directions,but the black cloud had split and was chasing them. One man got tired and stopped momentarily to rest,in seconds,his whole body was covered in mosquitoes the size of a child's feet. In seconds,he had turned white and looked emaciated. His legs gave way and he dropped dead on the floor,these mutated mosquitoes were very big,a few of them could drain the blood in a man's body in seconds,they fee so hard,they could drain all the bodily fluids too. Not long after,the 20 travellers all lay dead and the only loud sound in the village was the sound of the engine of the bus which was still turned on.
10 years later,the mosquitoes have cleared off the village areas,multiplied greatly and advanced to the cities. They have cleared off 40% of earth's population, and the streets reek with decaying dead bodies,man has declared war on mosquitoes,man of course is at the loosing end of the war because ammunitions can hardly be fired at the fast flying mosquitoes and chemicals have proved useless as the mutated beasts have stronger immune systems,mankind was doomed.
Re: Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by cleonnepatra(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
this is going to be interesting. ***following***
Re: Compilation Of Short Horror Stories by 5minsmadness: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Interesting story. Pls space your paragraphs.

(1) (Reply)

TERRA: The dark world, the falling sun. / How Can I Copyright A Poem? / Stop Writing ‘am’. It Is ”I'm’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.