Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mubi Attack What Boko Haram Did To The Chapel In The University - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mubi Attack What Boko Haram Did To The Chapel In The University (598 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Winners Chapel In Ilorin Burnt Down Over Land Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mubi Attack What Boko Haram Did To The Chapel In The University by yahx(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
[i][/i]the first nd second photo is the chapel of adamawa state university mubi which was burned by the insurgent

While the third photo shows the mosque in which the boko haram camped inside the university they where attacked by the nigerian army right in the mosque you can she the bullet holes

(1) (Reply)

Three Bullets / My Opinion On Religion In Nigeria / You Have Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.