Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Building A Multimillion Empire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building A Multimillion Empire (581 Views)

Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / How To Build a Multimillion dollar firm / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Multimillion Empire by katibu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
As the old saying goes, Rome was not built in a day, I hear people trying to put together a modern rome in just one week. When I recommend everyone to have his own business apart from his day job, they interrupt by saying: "you know business is no more than capital and I don't have the capital to start my own business now."
So I say, start small but dream big.

If you want to build Empire State Building, You don't say I want to build the biggest, baddest building that has ever been built. You don't start it. You say, I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid and you do that every single day, and soon you have a building. You continue to do that and soon you have a burj khalifa.

Looking at the whole task it's difficult to take that first step forward. The task is never huge to me, it's just one brick at a time.

Start small, this will give you more chances to weather the storm that your business will inevitably face. And build experience as your business grow.

I know of a person in my community who started his business hawking things not worth more than 1k on a tray. Today he owns one of the biggest shop in the community beside his other investments. That's the power of dreaming big.

Encouraging1another

(1) (Reply)

Mineral Ores & Gemstone Trading / How To Generate Steady Income From E-comerce Stores / I Don't Want To Take Laws Into My Hands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.