Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) (38253 Views)

Bayelsa APC Primary Ends In A Deadlock, Oshiomhole Escapes / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
IKJ66:
Dirty APC !!!!!!!!!
They have failed to make us of their broom...
We wont give them the chance to fail Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by adamsjj: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Naaa waa, how APC dey také get likes for NL e dey marvel me ooo!...APC talk =178 likes...PDP talk= 12likes...if dz go reflect for election, yawa don gass ooo!..#Mind you, am not supporting any party...let d best candidate win

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by tola9ja: 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
IKJ66:
Dirty APC !!!!!!!!!
P D PIGS WHICH 1 IS THE MOST DIRTIEST

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by babestella: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Imagine! So what's the importance of their broom if they can't use it to keep their environment clean. 'Charity begins at home they say'. If it was PDP that did this, even the state governor will go public immediately to denounce this. Yèyè.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by babestella: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
adamsjj:
Naaa waa, how APC dey také get likes for NL e dey marvel me ooo!...APC talk =178 likes...PDP talk= 12likes...if dz go reflect for election, yawa don gass ooo!..#Mind you, am not supporting any party...let d best candidate win

Don't mind what you see on NL, most of them don't even have the PVC, some are under aged, most are not even registered.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by onlineadejoh(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Best choice for 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
The mod that put this on the front page is crazy
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by babestella: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
najoke:

^
[size=15pt]when we say u guys are fishbrain, u think we dont know what we are saying.

After your wedding reception, i am sure you waited for your guest to leave the rented venue............then you and your wife started sweeping, picking up plates,spoons, empty can drink, tissue,left over, tooth pick etc used by your invited guest.

We know your brain has been taken but i am sure they still left you TANdriod with your senses.

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

You are the clueless daft. Next time you attend your jamb lesson, ask your teacher what it means for one to be sarcastic. You this DAFTdroid.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by toy1980: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
newslife:
The presidential primaries of the All Progressives
Congress which was held at the Teslim Balogun
stadium, Surulere, Lagos, has come and gone. Carrying the day was Muhammadu Buhari, who
edged out four other contenders to win the ticket
to represent the APC at the general elections, in
2015. While the venue has been deserted by the
thousands of delegates and party members who
attended the primaries, traces of their presence is
still visible in every part of the Teslim Balogun
stadium.

With all the broom wey dem dey carry. dem no fit make plans for cleans.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by nep2ra(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
Many sick phocks on NL these days. Talking just for the sake of it.

I wonder who gave birth to them.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Mogidi: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
What's the use carrying brooms if you're not going to use it?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by sova(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na wa o op, e bi lk say u no gt work,kindly tk a quick visit to d so called national stadium nd juxterpos it wt d state stadium even at dix state nd tell us ur remark Mr. TAN one day ur eye will open to d truth.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2014
APC BROOM no dey again...?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Danova(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2014
IKJ66:
Dirty APC !!!!!!!!!
jez shut ur trap...do u expect dem to hold onto to their refuse c'mon... Think like a human not an alien #datz if u're not...
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2014
IKJ66:
I can see that you are an APC addictee,buh very soon e go clear DESPONDENT PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

Ɣ don't you show us the pix of dirtier Abuja where money was wasted just to ratify a candidate. Do you think they'll clean up Abuja faster than Lagos? I'll vote for Jona if he only shows me the Robots that cleaned Abuja instantly
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by naijadata: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=najoke post=28828039]
^
[size=15pt]when we say u guys are fishbrain, u think we dont know what we are saying.

After your wedding reception, i am sure you waited for your guest to leave the rented venue............then you and your wife started sweeping, picking up plates,spoons, empty can drink, tissue,left over, tooth pick etc used by your invited guest.

We know your brain has been taken but i am sure they still left you TANdriod with your senses.

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size][/qu Waoh! See yawa of d century with 270 likes. @ OP, shame on u, in ur bid to embarrass d APC. As a Lagos resident, are you short-sighted 2 see that LAWMA is among d best agencies in Nigeria, & will tidy up everywhere?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by tobiit(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2014
I passed through the stadium yesterday and I saw the Lawma worker cleaning the place up already. Go you will hardly see any posters around there now.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by cold(m): 1:06am On Dec 13, 2014
People don't even see the irony in the pictures. This is a party with a broom as their logo. Yet, couldn't be bothered to clean up after themselves. Smh..leaves a lot to be desired. But then again we're talking about Nigerians here.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]
guy no kil me here o,lol
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2014
/
That's how it is supposed to look after the convention.

Cleaning crew should step in.
\
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=najoke post=28828039]
^

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size][size=15pt]A party coming with the mission of cleaning up the country should have provided waste bins for the delegates who I believe should be civil and progressive enough to use them. Do you carry your brooms for show?[/size]
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by 12ema: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

I couldn't read your post. . it wasn't loud enough, make it bigger. But on a serious note, there is no reason why an event should be like that even if people are still there. Nigerians have grown up to be dirty so we all think it is normal. the blame is both on government to provide adequate waste storing points and also on the citizenry to be disciplined enough to know not to litter. where i live, you are taught to keep trash on your person until you find a trash point. littering has a price tag of 500 euro. That is how it should be.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by dabossman(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2014
12ema:

I couldn't read your post. . it wasn't loud enough, make it bigger. But on a serious note, there is no reason why an event should be like that even if people are still there. Nigerians have grown up to be dirty so we all think it is normal. the blame is both on government to provide adequate waste storing points and also on the citizenry to be disciplined enough to know not to litter. where i live, you are taught to keep trash on your person until you find a trash point. littering has a price tag of 500 euro. That is how it should be.

Rubbish talk. Have you attended a carnival in the western world where you say you live before? You think five minutes after the event ends, the place will be spotlessly clean? No confetti, no decorations and such littered around abi? Think again. It is the local council's responsibility to clean up afterwards, not the merry makers.
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by 12ema: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2014
dabossman:

Rubbish talk. Have you attended a carnival in the western world where you say you live before? You think five minutes after the event ends, the place will be spotlessly clean? No confetti, no decorations and such littered around abi? Think again. It is the local council's responsibility to clean up afterwards, not the merry makers.

you and i know that it is not isolated to that stadium alone. I want you to go out this morning and tell me the streets are not littered. Did apc hold an event on the streets too?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by sucess001(m): 5:50am On Dec 13, 2014
@ least we know this dirt will be cleaned in no time...watever happened to the natiobal stadium,surulere controlled by the fed govt?
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Upon the broom in their logo!!! Such lazy people #shish grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2014
najoke:

^

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

I clap for this post

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2014
12ema:

You must be really funny in a bad way.

A post you couldn't read has got about 350 likes and still counting! I doubt if all your posts on NL has that much likes.

Give it up already you TANoids
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by ozo13(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2014
grin with d likes garnered by both pro APC and pro PDP here..my brother u will agree with me dat PDP days[sup][/sup] r numbered.are u see what am saw?
najoke:

^

CLUELESS PEOPLE
[/size]

Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by olajide8(m): 6:29am On Dec 13, 2014
TAN is no longer singing and advertising' hahaha, for the ignorant ones the motive has been achieved ifeanyi ubah has his capital oil back with all debts paid by AMCON -
Re: APC Presidential Primary Ends, Leaving A Filthy Stadium (Photos) by olajide8(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2014
@ PDP apologist what do you expect 8000 people descend on 6000sqm for 2 days and you don't expect waste- Hahahaha, it's how they manage the waste in 2days after that-that matters' - moreso, it was well orchestrated by the PDP not to allow the APC use eagle square, 1. For security reasons and 2. Selfish reasons, bias, they also fixed a 30minute event to span 2 days with 1 vote - and 1 ratification, the the same eagle square was also filled with dirty, of spectators - that came to watch a single man vote for himself-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Shortest Route To Solving Bokoharam Insurgency In Nigeria By Ahmed Tinubu / Osinbajo Visits Pastor Lazarus Muoka (LORD Choosen Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.