Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Is Deadey Refuse To Bring My Ordered Item? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Deadey Refuse To Bring My Ordered Item? (431 Views)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / ADVICE : Listed My Item On Ebay, Got A Bidder, Items No More Available. / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Deadey Refuse To Bring My Ordered Item? by chichriso: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
I has endure enough from this set of people called DealDel for almost two weeks now but has not heard from them still.
I ordered for two items from Dealdey online shop for two weeks and three days now but yet to hear from them. i have even sent messages to the email address they provided but no reply still, i called their office number, they didn't pick their call.
please is their anybody here that knows how to get to them, their office is far away and i don't even have time because of our office work that's why i decided to order from online thinking that it will be easier without knowing that it will be these stressful. The worst thing is that they have debited my wallet.
Please help...

(1) (Reply)

Is Xmas/new Year Bonus An Entitlement For Every Worker? / Food Production Increases 21m MT In 2014 / Asphalt Sale At Reasonable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.