Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others (20821 Views)

ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Jonathan has lost power even before february 14 2015... I never heard senate president David Mark speech since.. They have accept defeat even before election.. THE LORD IS GREAT

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Ekans: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Evil might persist but when the morning comes, good will always prevail. PDP feel only their members have the monopoly of defection.Rubbish!.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by MRLINGTON(m): 12:07am On Dec 13, 2014
And now they wanna say nobody has ever defected from d apc to pdp..God punish dem...BASTARDS..

3 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by cybergee(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2014
the court is taking their bite.the ruling wl be apealed.just watch,till election its fight to finish
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by gboso1ne(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is just a true test of how accomodating and politics without bitterness Gej practise.
oniranu jatijati
i thought it was only ur brain that was malfunctioning, guess you dont know how to read too

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by bashydemy(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2014
nationwide1:
Yet people would still say Jonathan interfere in court cases. When will some Nigerians for political reasons stop speaking from both sides of the mouth?
This is a diffrent case, He if fighting Governors who are duly elected the same way and the same they by the same people that elect him to office, So if Those Governor are going down, Mimiko is going down too.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
this mistake of a woman that has sold her soul down for crumbs from Okorocha table, Go and marryyyy
ok
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Ifedamolah(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmm.....PDP is so Clueless they can't even buy an ordinary Judge....

At last I made front page sha
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by wallex1983(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2014
nationwide1:
Yet people would still say Jonathan interfere in court cases. When will some Nigerians for political reasons stop speaking from both sides of the mouth?

Simply put, He cannot have his way all the time. Do you think it iڪ his wish? Or you think he never tried?

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by wallex1983(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2014
godson36:
Jonathan has lost power even before february 14 2015... I never heard senate president David Mark speech since.. They have accept defeat even before election.. THE LORD IS GREAT

Somebody Chant Halleluuuu
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Kolade354(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
PDP allow the case to run down because they don't want spoilers in their fold again. UP GEJ
who increase fuel price #65 to #97........GEJ.................stealing is not corruption who say so..........GEJ. You support a party who use 16 yearz in federal power with no stable power supply,Good roads,security of lives and property......when they want to campaingn they campaign about almajiri school they built. Even my local government chairman can do better........Just sit down and think the type of leader you support because you are too sentimental and addicted to pdp lies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Kolade354(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2014
inisco:
hope u not waiting 4 my likes
your like wont add a penny to her banck account, the only thing we want from you is to sit down and think about the type of leader you wana vote for
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Toktee(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
how do you feel with the negativity that oozes out of your body, O bu kwa nwoke ga nu gi
We called that,tranfer of aggression,she is not the one that give BUHARI apc ticket,slow dwn cos high blood pressure kill faster than EBOLA JONATHAN, OH sorry, EBOLA.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Toktee(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Join hands lets change naija 4 gud.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by iceberylin(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] undecided[b][/b]
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by sparkleboy(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2014
So many ignoramuses prowling nairaland. The action failed simply because of procedural error on the part of the plaintiff's counsels and not because the case has no "quantum meruit"

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Toktee(m): 12:42am On Dec 13, 2014
sparkleboy:
So many ignoramuses prowling nairaland. The action failed simply because of procedural error on the part of the plaintiff's counsels and not because the case has no "quantum meruit"
Keep crying,is another day.
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by pring: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2014
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our voting population.

This is the ICT generation that is largely ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha. Please consider the following unassailable facts:

- He birthed and supervised the establishment of our existing refineries.

- There was no religious crisis while he was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB!

- In his time as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

- JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

- Under his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.

- Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

- Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station,much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders.

- He could have retired into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but didn't.

- Instead of hobnobbing with the high and mighty, he has cast his lot with the ordinary man most of who follow him out of hope and belief in his values.People who know him have said of him... "All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".

- He is the only politician in the North today who fills rallies without renting a crowd. The Kaduna rally of 2nd March is eloquent proof.

- He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

- He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

- Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over the running of PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of probing and indicting Buhari, was the one who ended up being prosecuted
for misappropriating $100m of PTF funds! Buhari again, was vindicated

- He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today, taken up the challenge.His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State.

- His government initiated the War Against Indiscipline that has made environmental cleanliness, queuing up, not urinating by the roadside etc features of our national life even till today Does it then surprise you why corrupt people would be spreading such heinous rumors about Buhari?

He is a threat to them and they know what he is capable of doing to corruption and corrupt people when he comes into office! So shine your eyes and make the right decision. If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria ,now is the time to choose right. When you cast your vote for the BUHARI, you would have cast one vote for a honest men.

Now that you know better, will you please educate another person BY FORWARDING THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN? THIS IS MORE THAN A CAMPAIGN.IT'S JUST THE TRUTH!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by sparkleboy(m): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Toktee:
Keep crying,is another day.
grin grin crying? Nooo!just trying to offer community service by enlightening ignorant educated illiterates and political bigots like you. tongue tongue
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by pring: 12:49am On Dec 13, 2014
I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who constitute a significant chunk of our voting population.

This is the ICT generation that is largely ignorant about the events of the Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be misinformed and misled by needless propaganda. I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha. Please consider the following unassailable facts:

- He birthed and supervised the establishment of our existing refineries.

- There was no religious crisis while he was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB!

- In his time as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

- JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

- Under his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn't been matched by 12 years of the PDP.

- Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

- Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station,much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders.

- He could have retired into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but didn't.

- Instead of hobnobbing with the high and mighty, he has cast his lot with the ordinary man most of who follow him out of hope and belief in his values.People who know him have said of him... "All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank".

- He is the only politician in the North today who fills rallies without renting a crowd. The Kaduna rally of 2nd March is eloquent proof.

- He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

- He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

- Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over the running of PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of probing and indicting Buhari, was the one who ended up being prosecuted
for misappropriating $100m of PTF funds! Buhari again, was vindicated

- He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today, taken up the challenge.His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State.

- His government initiated the War Against Indiscipline that has made environmental cleanliness, queuing up, not urinating by the roadside etc features of our national life even till today Does it then surprise you why corrupt people would be spreading such heinous rumors about Buhari?

He is a threat to them and they know what he is capable of doing to corruption and corrupt people when he comes into office! So shine your eyes and make the right decision. If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria ,now is the time to choose right. When you cast your vote for the BUHARI, you would have cast one vote for an honest men.

Now that you know better, will you please educate another person BY FORWARDING THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN? THIS IS MORE THAN A CAMPAIGN.IT'S JUST THE TRUTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Bloggz74(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2014
APC is really a gang of janja.eeds.........when they win the judiciary is good but if they loose the judiciary was paid.
Na so?

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by princessayesha(f): 1:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Omg....are they loosing already? shocked
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Cruxader(m): 1:03am On Dec 13, 2014
embarassedWetin dey indomie wey ah chop 2nyt
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by yerimastyle(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Buhari us coming back to cry

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Princeadebayo1(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Receive him and be saved!!!

2 Likes

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by NovusHomo(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2014
PearlStreet:
Since Buhari has become APC candidate, If I were Jonathan (God forbid), I wouldn't even bother contesting.

Instead, I would seek a refund of the money I used to buy PDP presidential form and use it to repair prisons across the country and renovate it to my taste.

That is the only way he and his gang of thieves can enjoy life after his tenure, in prison.

You are wicked! Lol.
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by Toktee(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2014
sparkleboy:
grin grin crying? Nooo!just trying to offer community service by enlightening ignorant educated illiterates and political bigots like you. tongue tongue
now i can see how u tried to consoled urself,yet that can nt reverse the decission of the court nor nolify buhari ticket to kick of ur paymaster,the clumsy looking fisherman.hahahahahaha,very timid man.
Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by thunder74(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Anaskie:
Its a fair judgement.

I can't fathom why the topshot lawyers representing PDP should make such a grave error.
Its elementary law that before you serve through substituted means, you should obtain the leave of court. And we are even talking about service outside jurisdiction which is governed by the SCPA!

Non-service is very fatal as it even affects the court's jurisdiction to try the matter.
The learned silks should have known this.
I'm very, very surprised.
Even the new wigs in my office can't make this fundamental mistake. Instead for PDP to engage seasoned, current and practising lawyers, they keep engaging this political lawyers (SAN) who are out of touch with current trend in legal matters. I am ashamed to see the useless mistake our learners silks are making this days.
One wonder if they ever qualified for such privilege in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by sparkleboy(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Toktee:
now i can see how u tried to consoled urself,yet that can nt reverse the decission of the court nor nolify buhari ticket to kick of ur paymaster,the clumsy looking fisherman.hahahahahaha,very timid man.
my dear friend, I don't belong to any of this political parties neither do I plan to support them but your ENGLISH shows that we really need a transformation in our educational sector. grintongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: PDP Loses Suit Against Amaechi,Kwankwaso,Others by html14java(f): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2014
This court case is just to dis stabilize the enemy's camp. court won't dismiss Tambuwal's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / "President Buhari Has Not Approved State Police" - Presidency. / #dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.