Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million (672 Views)

About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / Nigerians Hit GEJ Hard On Twitter Over Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
arm sales to Nigerians hit £600 million
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
angry
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by SIRKOL(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sometimes I just ask myself y dis insurgents do not see dat without their activities, Nigeria would go far n mayb challenge d U.s 4 world power one day
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by motherlode: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't see a good reason in buying arms to destroy our motherland because of selfish interest! undecided this illegal act must stop and what is FG doing to stop this? Uhn!
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by Nkemtreasure: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sauce......
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2014
What is self interest in all of this. Everybody is fighting for their right. Have you seen any single politician bring out the issue of satellite picture, does that not tell you all politician are selfish .

Any place where people insist on injustice that place will not find peace. No human bring problem for others and expect peace to come to him.

What you give others ,others most give you in return.

We serve you the way you serve us.

When APC knew they were violating, the human right of the people of western Nigeria by hold a rally in western nigeria. Did the APC care. Why should any care too, if their people right is taken away from them.

Do unto others what you want them to do to you. It is an issue of respect for each other
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by brownlord2: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Musiwa you are a liar, tinubu is the emperor of western nigeria, iyou are not yoruba, tinubu will arrest you
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2014
You are funny, I like your joke. Tinubu is a nobody in western Nigeria. Why do you think the stadium was empty. Tinubu is a northerner. Where do you think the 1200 who refuse to vote come from western Nigeria. If tinubu was somebody. Will they not follow him and vote. Why did they refuse to listen to tinubu.

Tinubu is anortherner.

1 Like

Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Look at the stadium again, I ademusiwa I will fill that stadium with 1 million people.
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by manck2: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2014
lipsrsealed cool
Re: Arm Sales To Nigerians Hit £600 Million by lilbabyak(m): 1:58am On Dec 13, 2014
na him boko haram still dey trouble us

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Jonathan Cannot Win 2015 Election / Mark’s Security Details Tear-gassed Tambuwal, Others – DPO / The Clamour For GEJ Re-election Is It Based On What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.