Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. (4146 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Lady Saved A Chronic Drunk's Life In Lagos (photos) / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hey OP, cheer up. This is not the end of your story.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by egopersonified(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
u have life
u have good health
u have family and friends
u have hope
u have today while preparing for tomorrow
u have strength
u have courage
u have peace
u have love
u have time
on these and more positives should you dwell

4 Likes

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Paulscholari:

cryI just feel like saying it all here.... I feel so shallow, empty and undefined...i dont know where to go Neither do I know how to go about it...
I have no job
I have no money
I have no girlfriend/fiancee
I have no friend except for my church folks
I have no savings but debts
I tried to secure a job but it was a scam
I was duped in that process
I don't want to do illegal business, no
I don't have its grace
I have a career but it's at standstill
I am currently left alone
I don't know what to do any longer
I can't just kill myself, thou
I am so pained, but, well
I keep hoping things will be well, but really
I am at a standstill... What can I do?
I have prayed
I have fasted,
I have work for God
I have helped the work of God
I have cried for helpers, but
I have not seen one
I have struggled since secondary school,
I fought a war of survival at the University
I feel so pained
I don't want to remember it, yet
I am still at it, even attimes
I borrow just to eat,
I have to cater for myself
I am no more in their budget,
I keep trying hard
I reasoned way out but
I just didn't get it
I have sank in the deep troubled water of life
I need help....... Help me O God. Help me.

bro please send me ur no let me send you recharge card. at least you can use it to browse for job.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
@OP

What do you have to offer the world ? Tell me about the skill you have acquired and I will help you free of charge to direct the cause of your life . When I say skill , I don't mean paper certificate you have in your hold , no . My valuation about knowledge anyone claim to have acquired is quantified on the ability of the person to pass an aptitude test albeit in informal way . I am not an exponent of formal education without grounded informal knowledge in the chosen filed of specialization .
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Empero1:
@OP

What do you have to offer the world ? Tell me about the skill you have acquired and I will help you free of charge to direct the cause of your life . When I say skill , I don't mean paper certificate you have in your hold , no . My valuation about knowledge anyone claim to have acquired is quantified on the ability of the person to pass an aptitude test albeit in informal way . I am not an exponent of formal education without grounded informal knowledge in the chosen filed of specialization .
thanks brother.....i have a career in gospel music that i am grooming, i have some skill in that part, i will be greatful for your assistance.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
nnamd
iosu
:

bro please send me ur no let me send you recharge card. at least you can use it to browse for job.
thanks bro...the solution am looking for pass airtime,well,-080..God bless you.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by sokoanugwa: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
@OP, your light affliction is but for a moment and it is working for you a wealth of eternal glory. The things which you see today are temporal and that which you do not see are eternal. A living dog is better than a dead lion.

You have life ahead of you, just hold on, it will not be long and everything will be alright. God is not unjust to forget you labour of love.

Its well

1 Like

Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by breathless(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
OP, what kind of help do you really need?
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2014
breathless:
OP, what kind of help do you really need?
thank you sir...well firstly I need a good job, that will be the starting point of my breakthrough.. thanks.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by SUV(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
There are so many sprinters parying and hoping to find someone wit a bright future and build together. Some of them hv enof capital to help u set up a business.

Don't u hv any church girl u know is a working class? God will not send manner from heaven but wl help u through a helpmate He has designed for u

U maybe looking for help in d wrong direction.

The only thing u don't hv is a job or handwork. Get a companion and start frm somewhere. Ur helpmate might be crying same but in a different way.

If u don't hv or can't find one, email me, I wl introduce u to good sprinters that wl build wit u.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Juzzybabe(f): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2014
It is well.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
SUV:
There are so many sprinters parying and hoping to find someone wit a bright future and build together. Some of them hv enof capital to help u set up a business.

Don't u hv any church girl u know is a working class? God will not send manner from heaven but wl help u through a helpmate He has designed for u

U maybe looking for help in d wrong direction.

The only thing u don't hv is a job or handwork. Get a companion and start frm somewhere. Ur helpmate might be crying same but in a different way.

If u don't hv or can't find one, email me, I wl introduce u to good sprinters that wl build wit u.
thank you sis.....i will pm you through nairaland or you mail me
thanks.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Any help and assistance is still much needed. a new year is coming by, I don't want things to continue this way for me... cryAny help and assistance is still much needed. a new year is coming by, I don't want things to continue this way for me...
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year 2015 to everyone here.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2015
in....
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by Paulscholari(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2015
I need help for a new job..if the Lord has touched you to help me, pls do.. God bless you.
Re: My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. by kendraloops(f): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
koseepaaro:
You have given him one like? Are you telling us that you like his present condition or what is the meaning of the like you gave to him?

lols. What the mumu means is that he clicked 'like' on the Op's post. That's how he dashed him one like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / What Is Bride Price In Enugu South - For A Delta Ibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.