Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (140161 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Smartwave: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls, what is total landing cost of C-class 1998 - 2000. Pls i want something neat, easy to maintain, wit simple engine and gearbox replaceable wit small amount when necessary, also fuel economy and sharp presentable. Benz dat handle jos to state of osun monthly. No hidden charge pls.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Smartwave:
Pls, what is total landing cost of C-class 1998 - 2000. Pls i want something neat, easy to maintain, wit simple engine and gearbox replaceable wit small amount when necessary, also fuel economy and sharp presentable. Benz dat handle jos to state of osun monthly. No hidden charge pls.

Budget 1.2m with duty paper c-clas

C-180 benz 1998 is 950 with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2015
The nairalanders contact us and make your enquirys we are always at your services!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
hassrash:

Budget 3.8m wih duty paper

The nairalanders make your enquirys asap the car of your choice in cotonou car market,we are here to give you a budget which wil land your car down to your door step!

Hope to hear from you soon....

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders make your enquirys about cheap American and europe car/suv with very low mileage!I wil gaves you a budget and the budget wil land your car down to your door step including nigeria custom duty paper

Cotonou car market is a very big market place with over five hundred of cars in a single parks with multiple importer (dealers)and there price are varies from dealer to dealer.
kindle Buy your cars from Cotonou and check out how much you will be saving.after buying your car!
Trust us we are doing our best to get a best car/suv to our Numerous customer
Everyting is under 48hours !!!!
With God all things are possible kindly try us now and see the Differences!

Tell :08035781822

Whatsapp:08035781822

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Pin :2A282C57

Thanks

Hassan.

Contact us for your cotonou cars
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
The nairalanders make your enquirys asap
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Contact us asap
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Thank God is friday !
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalander make your enquirys and come for the END OF DISCUSSION asap how to buy a grade one tokunbor car in cotonou car market with a very low miles,plus 100% guarantee of Nigeria Custom Duty Paper!
Talk to us in any tokunbo car you intend buying from cotonou car market!
With God all things are possible kindly gives us a trial we promise you a gOod services
Pin :2A282C57
Whatsapp:08035781822
Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
Tell :08035781822
Thankx
Hassan.

The nairalanders here is another great friday again!have u finaly make your enquirys?
Contact us now and let's take you down to cotonou car market for your grade one tokunbo car/suv!
We hope to hear from you soon.......
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:

The nairalanders here is another great friday again!have u finaly make your enquirys?
Contact us now and let's take you down to cotonou car market for your grade one tokunbo car/suv!
We hope to hear from you soon.......
Thanks
Hassan.

Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by ukata16(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sir,
Thanks for your earlier reply. I'm want to consider a camry 2000-2002 model. What will it cost? All?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by ukata16(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks for your reply earlier.
What willl it cost me to get a clean Camry 2000 - 200e model. Awaiting your reply. I'm keen on doing biz with you
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
ukata16:
Thanks for your reply earlier.
What willl it cost me to get a clean Camry 2000 - 200e model. Awaiting your reply. I'm keen on doing biz with you

Asking price of toyota camry 2000 model

Budget 1m with custom duty paper

While camry 2002 model

Budget 1.2m with duty paper

All for a grade one tokunbo in cotonou
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:

Asking price of toyota camry 2000 model

Budget 1m with custom duty paper

While camry 2002 model

Budget 1.2m with duty paper

All for a grade one tokunbo in cotonou

ukata16
post=30693398:

Sir,
Thanks for your earlier reply. I'm want to consider a camry 2000-2002 model. What will it cost? All?

Camry 2000 model some people call it envelop 1m wit duty paper while camry 2002 model some people call it big day budget 1.2m wit duty paper

Hope to do business with you soon.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
ukata16:
Pls I want to knw how much I can get Honda 2001, for everything. Very interested

Budget 850k for honda accord 2001

With duty paper for a grade one

1 Like

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
We are always at your services
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
hassrash:

Budget 850k for honda accord 2001

With duty paper for a grade one

Contact us for your grade one tokunbo car/suv in cotonou car market.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
ukata16:
Sir,

Happy weekend the nairalanders
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Contact us now
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by flexworld: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2015
How much will it cost me for u to get a 2005 Toyota. Avalon.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by double0seven(m): 5:51am On Feb 15, 2015
how much for a Toyota avensis 2000? 650k?
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
flexworld:
How much will it cost me for u to get a 2005 Toyota. Avalon.

Asking price of toyota avalon 2005

Budget 2.3m with duty paper
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
double0seven:
how much for a Toyota avensis 2000? 650k?

You can't get a tokunbo toyota avensis @650k!
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2015
The nairalanders here is another great,fruthfull new week...make your enquirys about how to buy a grade one tokunbo cars in cotonou car market!!!
Cenfa is fluctuating contact us now for a transparency car business!

Wish every member of nairalander a fruthful new week.

Yours
Hassaan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Make your enquirys
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Contact us for the best cheap tokunbo cars in cotonou
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders here is another great,fruthfull new week...make your enquirys about how to buy a grade one tokunbo cars in cotonou car market!!!
Cenfa is fluctuating contact us now for a transparency car business!
Wish every member of nairalander a fruthful new week.
Yours
Hassaan.

Contact us for your enquirys

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (104) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / Free Honda Radio Codes / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.