Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! (141080 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
naijadeyhia:
How much for a 2004/2005 ford expedition?

Budget 1.8/1.9m with duty papers
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders kindly get intouch to us Asap how to get a good grade one tokunbo car/suv in cotonou car market.

we specialize in a very clean tokunbo from cotonu with a very low mileage,accidented and salvage Free, plus a geniued nigeria custom duty papers,most people have deal with us expecialy the NAIRALANDERS we as never dissapoint any one with our business numbers

Theres No doubt in doing business with us with God all things are possible.

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

pin:2B666163

Whataspp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2015
hassrash:
I help people to buy a grade one tokunbor CARS/SUV from cotonou cars market!!!!

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Tell : 08035781822

WhatsApp :08035781822

Pin :2b666163

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
We are always at your services
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
hassrash:

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonou? What type of car do you want to buy and the model?

I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to border with all neccessary document like original nigeria custom duty paper,

In cotonou after you seen the car which you want to buy, you will make a deposit for the vehicle which will be made when we see the car you want to buy in market, so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.
We will visit Cotonou cars market together to search,inspect, for the car of your choice, after we see the car which you want to settle down for, we will make a deposit to secure the car down so that it will not be sold out before we come back for full payment, we can make full payment same day or the following day.

When your vehicle is been move from cotonou down to boarder I wil do a nigeria custom duty paper for it and it will be ready under  2 days after complete payment.

You can stay in Cotonou hotel or you lodge in an hotel here with me in border or you go back to your place after the complete payment and I will bring the car via to your door step when the document is ready.make your enquiries ASAP I will be happy to do business with you.

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders this are Reasoning why you must to follow us to cotonou car market and buy the car of your choice!

Cotonou cars are very cheap compair to what they sell in lagos I comfirm it my self

Cotonou Car/Suv are 100% cheap every one nos about it

Following us to cotonou and choose your choice gives you 100% guarrantee on nigeria custom duty paper our client as comfirm it

Cotonou cars are Grade one tokunbor with super clean first body believe it

They dont adjust mileage in cotonou but they do. adjust it in lagos I also comfirm it

Mostly all nigeria dealer buy there car from cotonou and resell and gain a megger profit

Habah the choice is yours kindly add us now!!

Pin:2b666163

whatsapp:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Yours

Hassan.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352 or +22962537991

Whatsap:08035781822

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:58am On Aug 07, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.

Make Enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by chinebu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
I need a 2007 Toyota highlander
Reverse camera
Roof DVD
3 rows seating
Low mileage

Tell me how much it will cost me to get it to my house in FESTAC.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
chinebu:
Reverse camera
Roof DVD
3 rows seating
Low mileage

Budget 2.7/2.8m with duty papers
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

Make Enquiries
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
The nairalanders contact Hassan on your dream tokunbo cotonou car/suv with an original custom duty papers.

wish every of our intending customers a successful week ahead.

Thanks

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders contact Hassan on your dream tokunbo cotonou car/suv with an original custom duty papers.

wish every of our intending customers a successful week ahead.

Thanks

Hassan
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

We dont buy an accidented or Salvage Car/suv to our Dear customer all our car are very clean and sharp.....

kindly patronise our now!!!!!

Thank

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
hassrash:
The nairalanders this are Reasoning why you must to follow us to cotonou car market and buy the car of your choice!

Cotonou cars are very cheap compair to what they sell in lagos I comfirm it my self

Following us to cotonou and choose your choice gives you 100% guarrantee on nigeria custom duty paper our client as comfirm it

They dont adjust mileage in cotonou but they do. adjust it in lagos I also comfirm it

Mostly all nigeria dealer buy there car from cotonou and resell and gain a megger profit

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Yours

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2015
chinebu:
Reverse camera
Roof DVD
3 rows seating
Low mileage
[quote author=hassrash post=36347415][/quote]
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
hassrash:

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Yours

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Contact Us for your cotonou tokunbo cars
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
How much and how long will it take to land a corrola 2003/ camry 2004 in lagos
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
olowodaddy:
How much and how long will it take to land a corrola 2003/ camry 2004 in lagos

Budget 1.3/1.4m wit duty papers

Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks For Showing interest Reading Our Thread we hope in doing Business with you soon.

Hassan.
Re: Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! by hassrash(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
hassrash:

Harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

HASSAN.

We are always here for you cotonou tokunbo car

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (104) (Reply)

CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE / Free Honda Radio Codes / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.