Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live (22405 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / Kaduna, Nigeria’s Second Most Indebted State – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by jaybiz007(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Psylas:
hmm, this one na dream ontop dream
Smell the coffee bro. The future is here.
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
cooljoe:
bu u would still cum ova, won't u?

I dunno sad. I really don't want to die or have any traumatic experience
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by motherlode: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2014
i dont know what their problem is? they are always putting Nigeria on the news for bad and not good but is this not true? undecided govt aint perfoming their for as long as i was born. we need change! and that change can come with a competent govt that can shut America and U.K's mouth. wink.
especially uk that pretend to love us. *bonface* change will sweep them out grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by justwise(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Bunsky:
BBC should carry out they reserch very well.
If not for bokoharam that is given nigeria different name.

Sanity is gradually returning back to nairaland.

Is that not the problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Adminisher: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2014
You take the weakest of men and make him president. What did you expect?.
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Janetozi(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
So! Should we start running away?
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by sarutobie(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
to be precise, northern nigeria is the second most dangerous place to be..
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Belmot(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
BBC and lies........ Where is guatemala, honduras, nicaragua, mexico, colombia, afghanistan, pakistan, syria,iraq, yemen, kosovo, myanmar,south sudan.... I don tire sef, I can go on and on before I reach nigeria we go dey like numba 40..... Make BBC come for consultation make I tell them countries wey be no go area not to even talk of dangerous to leave. Yeye news. Even south africa that's not fighting any war dem play with gun for street like say na chicken dem dey shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by omololu2020(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
ericessien24:
guy every leader has 8 yrs to rule so deceive yourself nor waste your vote.
u are d one deceiving ursef if u can't show us wia in d constitution wia its written dat a president should rule for 8yr

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by guyX(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Let them talk. It's a free world
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by omololu2020(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Belmot:
BBC and lies........ Where is guatemala, honduras, nicaragua, mexico, colombia, afghanistan, pakistan, syria,iraq, yemen, kosovo, myanmar, sudan.... I don tire sef, I can go on and on before I reach nigeria we go dey like numba 40..... Make BBC come for consultation make I tell them countries wey be no go area not to even talk of dangerous to leave. Yeye news. Even south africa that's not fighting any war dem play with gun for street like say na chicken dem dey shoot.
are u sayin more dan 800 pple are dyin in a month in kosovo and mexico

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Belmot(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
omololu2020:
Are u also saying more than 800 people die every month in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
No thanks to BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by ToyinDipo(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Haters since 1960, as if BH has escalated into nationwide nightmare.
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by optimusprime2(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
So based on that study report, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Jamaica, Afghanistan, Brazil, Mexico, Palestine, Sudan, North Korea are safer to live in when compared to Nigeria??
Its clear to see BBC or the UK has something against Nigeria...
I mean I get it Nigeria is dark, but painting something dark to be critically black in the eyes of others puzzles me...
I mean why all this image tainting?? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Shed24(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
We dey no shaking, dem dey kill dem selves in D North. Southern Nigeria de most peaceful area in de word
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by cannonnier(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
No thanks to th government
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by myhero4eva: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
whisperNigeria:
why are this people always bitter about Nigeria?
WHAT DO U MEAN BY DAT STATEMENT? A COUNTRY IS SAYIN SMTIN SO VITAL, CRITICAL AND HEARTBROKEN AND U R HERE CRITICIZING THEM... ITS HIGH TIME WE ACCEPT OUR WOES AND WORK ON OURSELVES TO BE BETA. IF U DNT KN IT, NIGERIA IS SYNONYMOUS TO IRAQ WHICH MEANS VIOLENT, CORRUPTN, BAD LEADERSHIP AND WAR. GOD HELP US

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by omololu2020(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Belmot:
Are u also saying more than 800 people die every month in Nigeria?
go and live in borno and see ao peaceful it is

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by fr3do(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
okpismart:

Did you say "opinion"?

Yes, its their subjective opinion!
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by ToyinDipo(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by cooljoe(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I dunno sad. I really don't want to die or have any traumatic experience
lolz, really ts fyn. U won't die, ur not Hades bound, ur cumin home baby. Naija is home, nd she wee b glad to have u, I wee b glad to have u. Wat u worried 4, u gat me
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Lekcy001(m): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
God go punish dem and dia mama charlie...........ave never seen them (bad brocating corporation ....BBC) saying positive tings abt dis GREAT NATION, GIANT OF AFRICA............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by benuejosh: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Rexxie:
I know some and those hunkheads and agents of satan,who promised ungovernance,and their myopic and stuppid,gullible supporters wud be happy over this and wud soon set da projector rolling on How To Foam In The Mouth and start blaming and naming (as usual and expected) the hardworking Gej..beats me their arsses aint here already! Oops! My bad..thats one blame_gej_4_my_lost_lollipops hunkhead down there vvv already..

Oh well,thanx to da bh n bh...
*tongue out*
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Btruth: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Whatever. Yet we are happy re-building our nation back gradually. Most of the problem going on in Nigeria has it foundation from the greed of both American & the British. Anyway, I'm not surprised, more than 70% of the British residence are depressed. Quote me if you like.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Belmot(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
omololu2020:
go and live in borno and see ao peaceful it is
Go and live in Guatemala, Honduras,Iraq,Afghanistan,South Sudan and also see how peaceful and homely it is over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by grandlexuz(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2014
This makes perfect sense to the guy who lives in Maiduguri. Sadly it makes no sense to the guy living in Abuja who is out of touch with the daily bombings in the North!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
They Ve never see a good news to report about us.
And tomorrow one of their errand boys go come say This person is not right for President.
Bleep CNN, BBC and aljazeera.

I don't care about your news all I care about a better Nigeria coming soon at the hand of buhari.
Oga xo if no b buhari,Nigeria no go beta? Huh?!
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by grandlexuz(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Lekcy001:
God go punish dem and dia mama charlie...........ave never seen them (bad brocating corporation ....BBC) saying positive tings abt dis GREAT NATION, GIANT OF AFRICA............

That is exactly the problem! You are totally out of touch with reality..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by optimusprime2(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2014
omololu2020:
Bros,
I'll let you do a quick gross perenial mortality statistic right now; between 2004-2014 the mortality counts from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Sudan as a result of Crashed Human Rights including war and Natural disasters (we are talking about danger here, so anything that poses a danger to humanity is included) compared to Nigeria's 2004-2014 statistic...
Pop figures and tell me where Nigeria stands
Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by akoaki(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Nigerians dont like to hear the truth and that is why the politicians lie to us. The message about Nigeria being very dangerous is a known fact to all. We should stop being in denial and challenge the government to live up to its responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Second Most Dangerous Place On Earth To Live by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
jaybiz007:

Mind rephrasing your reply? I can barely make sense out of what you just spewed.
Then you're more clueless than GEJ and GMB put together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka / DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.