Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Urgent Pls Reply - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Pls Reply (984 Views)

Urgent Pls! My Penis Size / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / Pls Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls Reply by elari(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2014
A girlfriend of mine just called to complain she has been seeing her period for 11 days now. Don't know but is there anything that can cause that?
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by waleadex(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2014
It's a compilation. She must have been taking a certain pill too frequently as to avoiding pregnancy. She needs to see a doctor asap.
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by yuncka: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
It's a compilation. She must have been taking a certain pill too frequently as to avoiding pregnancy. She needs to see a doctor asap.

Exactly, she has induced or forced herself to menstrate a couple of times. She need to take a break from her promiscuity first, secondly she should see a doctor, I thirdly she should thank YOU, Me and Nairaland later.
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by elari(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2014
Tnx guys. I thought as much. She is so used to postinor 2
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by dunhill20: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
The only remedy to that problem is for her to detoxify her system first, after that she should use a supplement known as 40plus for women to solve the abnormal menstration. Health is by choice, not by chance. Visit www.swissgardedistributorph..com or whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by jimini: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ha ha ha! nice joke, I am very much impressed by your picture and hope that you would keep up the same stuff on regular bases. Do you know that my amwscience page can help you to make jolly pictures, well, I am not joking you can try this right now and it will shock you? Take any picture from the internet and put it here.
Re: Urgent Pls Reply by jimini: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is really a funny story for me whenever I go through it I find related stuff and I am sure it would be a perfect answer to those who were saying that thkjaincollege is not the ultimate blogging website, I am keenly happy and would be delighted to share my articles over here, read it today.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Care Of Your Kidney. / Award Winning Pharmacist Allegedly Commits Suicide In Lagos / Secrets Of Perfume Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.